Nazi leaders had genius IQs, but still failed to win

Does this mean that high IQ people aren't guaranteed success?
I thought IQ was the primary predictor of outcomes.
Explain yourself Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2016/05/Hitler-Sabotaged-War-Effort .html
henrymakow.com/martin_bormann_was_rothschild.html
youtu.be/oET1WaG5sFk
historynet.com/what-if-the-germans-had-captured-moscow-in-1941.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Las Malvinas son inglese

>implying the upper echelons of most successful governments doesn't contain people with high IQs

US and Russia had equally smart people

The elite are usually smart

shocker

prove it
>inb4 you can't b/c this is the only government that had testing done for a trial

Ultimately it wasn't their call in the war, Hitlers words were supreme and he was a terrible strategist.

They had to fight the Russians IN RUSSIA, in the east, and had to fight the Americans and Commonwealth forces in the west.
No country in history has ever won a battle fighting on both sides.
They had a good dig but.

IQ only matters when talking about niggers, if its white people shut it down

they were fucking stupid to be fighting the entire western world in the first place

>Does this mean that high IQ people aren't guaranteed success?

It never was.

An above average IQ mixed with ambition / teamwork ability is the best.

People with genius IQ tend to be autistic in a lot of ways

So, the military and civilian leaders of say, the USSR, didn't have people with genius level IQs?

The US?

Why wouldn't they?

High positions require the brightest bulbs, and they're chosen specifically due to this.

pretty weird seeing a guy like Hermann Goering having a higher IQ than Albert Speer

This

And his dim - and you don't know how much this pains me to type this - racist underlings turned the Slavs against Germany with their brutality.

Lol, I can achieve a genius level IQ score too. Doesn't mean shit.

No it means people high on methamphetamine have brains set in high bracket until the speed wears off.

IQ isn't absolute, it's relative to a target population, and created so that said population gets on average 100.

Your 100 average IQ in Europe is probably around 140 in South Africa.

>Hitlers was a terrible strategist
Hitler was the one who drafted the original plan for Operation Barbarossa, the one his generals discarded in favor of a direct "race to Moscow". Hitler only agreed to it because he had dysentery the week the plan was launched, as they had been fighting over it for months. He relented to the will of his generals, and their plan bombed.

Not sure where this "if Hitler had just listened to his generals" meme comes from, but he did more often than he didn't, and their plans tended to fail.

My whole family are a bunch of high-IQ types and I'm one of the only ones that's financially successful. They're all smart but most of them suffer from depression and make terrible life choices. Meanwhile I know lots of hardworking charismatic people who are average intelligence who are doing great. High IQ doesn't make you successful.

Drugs are bad m'kay.

Hitler's meth problem and spirally insanity, plus his disregard for his generals along with his fucking stupid decision to mobilize on Russia are what led to his defeat. If he stayed in Western Europe he would have eventually beat even us. Potentially. We weren't in a position to fight until much later in the war.

A combined Nazi and Imperial Japanese force would have seen our end.

spiraling*

this.

i always thought Speer was about the brightest of the lot.

pretty much this.

Last time my IQ got tested I had 135 but my ambition equals 0.
So overall im dumb as shit

Prussia did in the 7 years war

I've been in "Gifted" programs since 2nd grade.
IQ is a meme statistic, basically the mental equivalent of BMI. Yes, in general, people with high IQ are able to perform intellectual tasks more easily than people with significantly lower IQs. That's about all IQ is good at "predicting".
"Intelligent" in the sense that IQ measures does not mean "educated" or "clever", and intelligent people can just as easily fall into bullshit and indoctrination as average people. See: the cancer of social justice in colleges.
Having a greater ability to think means nothing if you do not know how to think.

I would much rather have been blessed with a strong work ethic than high intelligence. Determination is ten times more valuable than natural intelligence. No matter how smart you are, everyone will hit a wall eventually and if you're not prepared to cope it can wreck your whole life.

they would have been more successful if their IQ was higher

What kind of terrible life choices do they make?
Is substance abuse an issue?

No, the Americans outproduced them because of sheer manpower and lack of brains.
One Panzer had the strength of 4 Sherman tanks but the burgers always brought 5.

Burgers picked up the German rifles after killing them because the Thompson used to overheat.

>See: the cancer of social justice in colleges.

you know these Judith Butler books are a good example for all of this, it all looks very intelligent from the outside, books with atleast 1000 pages and a woman that uses such extravagante words, but in the end its all bullshit

All these people that were in sociology class in university wasted their time and they don't even know it yet.

I bet once this leftist pack realises how worthless their whole degrees are they will all go full reich mode and even more than Sup Forums

Persuasion and human interaction is often more important.

Being intelligent actually can make other people feel insecure and thus dash your chances at success.

>starting the invasion of Russia in the middle of the year
>brilliant
choose 1

I have higher IQ than everyone on that list, not very impressive.

IQ is unequivocally the best single indicator of socioeconomic attainment and academic achievement. Far too many studies have shown this for it to be up for debate. Your life would almost certainly be worse if you weren't gifted.

Also, 'hurd werk n dee-tur-man-nay-shun' are not significantly linked to genetic factors that aren't explained by genetic IQ.

henrymakow.com/2016/05/Hitler-Sabotaged-War-Effort .html

henrymakow.com/martin_bormann_was_rothschild.html

they were bright guys, just like any other leadership tasked with the selling out of their populations.

Hitler was an absolute spacker who ruined these guys and further high-IQ, high-ranking Nazis from actually winning the war.

/thread

> being this stupid

How could Germany, a single country, actually beat every other country of worth in the world?

They were smart not magicians.

>One Panzer had the strength of 4 Sherman tanks but the burgers always brought 5.
Nope. Idiot.

i agree with this user, and endorse his graph.

A lot of high IQ people actually seem to be in favor of eugenics.

which part do you disagree with?

i don't think it's even arguable that the Germans had superior tanks. the Shermans were called "Ronsons" (after the cigarette lighter of the time), because they "lit on the first strike."

>Sereny 1995, p. 573, records that Speer regarded the tests as "idiotic", and so responded to them, and to the Rorschach test in particular, with "total nonsense".

Why are people still using IQ as any measurements instead of possible simultanious feedback loops that you can effectively process?

And yes, that as a measurement would show a wider viewpoint on why they lost, since being able to process different scenarious about future and being able to stay one step further of your opponent. IQ doesn't cover this part completely and therefore is quite lacking in explaining real life performance

This.

I actually think high IQ is a burden in many ways. I was able to complete all of the tasks assigned to me in primary school effortlessly. I got a scholarship to a good school. I had never put in hard work to achieve anything academically.

When I got to high school I struggled greatly because I hadn't developed the skills necessary to deal with stress, I had no idea what perseverance and hard work meant. Perhaps because I was "gifted" in primary school, teachers didn't think I needed to learn these skills.

Intelligence also made it easier to weasel my way out of criticism, it was always easy to find someone else to blame, my parents, the school, etc. It is only in recent years that I have begun to accept that my position in life is exactly what I deserve given the lack of persistence and dedication I have shown.

While the timing was important, they were on a timer against Stalin's production schedule. They knew he was arming to attack them, so they had to beat him to that punch; attacking was inevitable, sooner was always better than later, and any plan was a gamble. The real question was, had they gone with the original plan Hitler had a large hand in drafting, where the German army feinted left and right to either side of Moscow, then overshot the city and looped back in a pincer -- would that have taken better advantage of Stalin having only 3% of his forces mobilized than just rushing straight up the middle like the generals did? Obviously, they couldn't make it to Moscow before the winter that way. That was their one chance, taking then holding Moscow for a winter to force Soviet attrition, then resupply in the Spring and force their surrender. Instead, they got bogged down, and were forced to retreat.

I don't know what you mean about "genius", but the generals certainly weren't that, despite always being held up as the ones Hitler should have listened to. He had precious few generals worth putting a great deal of faith in.

youtu.be/oET1WaG5sFk

that would make sense, then.

i read Speer's Spandau diaries years ago, and one can tell he was an incredibly bright man, capable of reading the writing on the wall (in terms of "victor's justice") long before the rest of them. i believe he behaved accordingly, and came up with tall tales about attempting to gas Hitler, etc.

a remarkably bright man, but not a remarkably principled one.

Hello Stalin

>Not understanding humour
Are all polacks autistic?

>then resupply in the Spring
Scourge earth made it harder for them for the whole operation. Hitler's plan counted on peasants surrendering their resources.

“Such was Germany’s dictator,” Guderian wrote afterward, “a man going on in solitary haste from success to success and then pressing on from failure to failure, his head full of his stupendous plans, clinging ever more frantically to the last vanishing prospects of victory, identifying himself ever more with his country.”

An Army runs on Petrol and Food.
not IQ

Hitler had some of the most briliant generals ever to command. However because of the deterioration of his mind at the hands of his doctor. Hitler began to mettle in the strategy and supplies of troops causing him to make stupid decisions like trying to take Moscow in the middle of the fucking winter

He was a hack fraud

Brutalism is baby's first architecture

>Nazi leaders had genius IQs, but still failed to win

It's because hitler was a kike shill that ordered them to do stupid shit. And they did it because they follow orders. Not many people know that hitler was a kike, but he was. There were many crypto kikes that made the decisions that drove Germany into the ground.

Humor doesn't translate well on mongolian smoke signal basketweaving boards. Also, yes, many of them are; it only gets worse because they're here.

>scourge earth
Scorched Earth, which the Soviets didn't do to any significant extent -- not compared to the Germans in retreat.
>Hitler's plan counted on peasants surrendering their resources.
No, all plans they considered depended on making it to Moscow, because they knew their supply lines would be vulnerable in the Russian winter. If they could get enough troops to Moscow, capture and hold it long enough, it would break the Soviet army. That was the only way. It wasn't like the peasants "went on strike" and refused to give Germans their chickens, or like it mattered.

Try to move a tank on mud dumbass

The reason was not just the but the mud

Lol nice try kike

you don't seem to understand

the most important thing about Speer wasn't his architecture, but the fact that he was assigned to be the man in charge of the armor-factories despite never having anything to do with armor-factories.
and the USA leaders just didn't understand how Speer could have done this, keeping this war running for 5 years

That's actually true
Germans outperformed almost everyone
Look at russian losses compared to german ones

IQ is great for saving a country from total collapse, not so much for winning the war to keep that newfound prosperity.

this theory was about Alois mother being a femme de menage at one of the Rothschilds manison and being raped by a rothschild oligarch
>our history teacher told us this 10 years ago

The eternal austrian was in charge

How would it benefit the kikes to point out that Hitler was, in fact, a kike infiltrator that took over an anti-semitic movement then led the entire nation to their destruction?

And whether Hitler was a kike or not matters less than the fact that he worked for the globalist uber kikes in their master plan for the creation of Israel.

Notice how there is no evidence for the holocaust at all? And that the ones who died in the camps were really Germans?

It's because the Nazis (who were actually AshkeNazis) shipped all the kikes to Israel or the US.

>138
>genius level
Nope.
Safely above average, sure. Genius, nope.

Oh really?
That sounds interesting have you also heard of the theory that JFK was actually an alien?
Yeah his mother allegedly got raped by aliens.

Here are some more kike 'Nazis'

Don't you think it's kinda odd that there were so many kikes in the Nazi army?

That's why burgers are winning every war

>That sounds interesting have you also heard of the theory that JFK was actually an alien?
no
I don't know what you want to tell me

With around 140, you're already highly intelligent.

>have you also heard of the theory that JFK was actually an alien?

That is clearly a false equivalence compared to pointing out that there were a suspicious amount of kike nazis

You faggots can't ban me here for posting this shit like you can at crip chan, lel

I'm having a tugg mate, yah nah you're alright.

There's a big difference between "can't" and "won't", user

'murican education

100 is average
129 is more than 97.5% of the population
safe to say 138 is pretty fucking genius

>That is clearly a false equivalence
Oh you thought i was being serious.

>There's a big difference between "can't" and "won't", user

I suppose. Thanks!

Also, the kikes were calling for the destruction of germany years before the war was even a glimmer in Hitlers eyes

>Murican educahtion

IQ is extremely good to measure odds of success in big populations.

Individually, intelligence means very little, as there is far too many variables connected to success.

But even a 10 point difference in IQ scores for two big groups of people will give you immensely different results.

is it known, which IQ Hitler had? would be interessting to know

>overtaking and reforming a political party in only a few years
>overtaking and reforming a country in only a few years

I think it must be pretty high

given they were good men and behind the cause, no its not odd you flaming retard.

Nothing is guaranteed you child

What was the IQ of Hitler?
However, all of them fall short of Adolf Hitler; the Nazi leader had an IQ of 141. Meanwhile, iconic President John F. Kennedy only had an IQ of 117, and Richard Nixon reportedly had an IQ of 143.

>Nothing is guaranteed you child
wew lad
these cheesy one-liners, do you have them from Trudeau? Will this be your main export from Canada from now on?

>The smartest one was the least nazi one

shocking

>the smartest one was the one that made sure before the end of war that he can gtfo as fast as possible in case he sits on a trial
fix'd

Liberals say Nazi's are ignorant and low education. I guess this proves them wrong.

Where's this meme from?

Despite the Neanderthal being superior to the Homo Sapiens in every way possible, he still went extinct?

Why?

Quantity tops quality sooner or later.

>attacking Russia
I think it must be pretty low

>genius
134 here and I'm a complete moron

I bet Goering had top tier banter.

Define success, please .

If you think that war is over you have an education to earn- if I were you I would start preparing your Angus ASAP- you should be getting your invitation before escuela starts!

>if they got moscow they would've won
wew

>So, the military and civilian leaders of say, the USSR, didn't have people with genius level IQs?
The USSR likely didn't, as they were still reeling from several purges that Stalin had pulled in the military and civilian leadership.

>I have a high IQ but I'm stupid

Can you faggots stop doing this? We get it, you are pretending to be humble. Why dont you say it outright.

funny story, but before he was in nurmberg for his trial, he was here in luxembourg in Bad-Mondorf, and 10 years ago I met a very old guy on a bus that told me that they went there as kids to look over the fence to see all these nazi leaders standing there and also Goering,
who still thought himself being the leader of everything, even when he was in prison

>being able to recognize complex patterns somehow makes you more intelligent than someone that cant

People who are literally retarded can achieve very high IQ levels.

oh look, we've got a genius over here

historynet.com/what-if-the-germans-had-captured-moscow-in-1941.htm

IQ doesn't equal troops on the ground. IQ doesn't kill Jews. IQ doesn't stop the Bolsheviks from knocking on your door. IQ doesn't stop money interests from truing the world against you.