Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
I'm transgender, ask me anything

were you born a girl or boy?

ARE TRAPS GAY

How soon do you plan on killing yourself?

Coke, Pepsi or Dr Pepper?

boy, transitioning to female

are you transgender or transsexual?
one is a mental illness, and one is a medically registered one

Yes they are. You don’t need a tranny to tell you this

How's the oven?

I'd love to give you free Live shows and videos on Kik if you are interested

Dr pepper for sure

than you are and always will be a boy you disturb fucking trashcan

NO

Nobody fucking cares

Pics ?

How old were you when you first realized that you were mentally ill?

Will you kill yourself? Please?

What's life like living with mental illness?

Are hotdogs sandwichs?

Why do you think life should be fair to you, while inconveniencing the majority of the population?

If you're not going to show us your butt please leave

I don't see how my existence is either fair or an inconvenience to anyone. I'm just one random person on the internet and in real life.

tits or GTFO

Are you going to show us yours?

Pics?

Dubs says 88 years

I'm serious about the Kik shows

at least there's no u in gulag... oh wait

It could be 88 days

you need to be actively transitioning for three years in order to do anything legally about your identity, at least in my state. So, that's hardly fair

I thought it was minutes

Dubs confirm. Restin estrogen OP.

Is fapping to traps gay even though my gf sucked me off a few hours ago?

why are you mentally ill and why dont you just get fixed back to normal?

hi! :)

please notice how sad and pathetic these haters are, probably some trash kids who get beaten up by their parents and have no other way to cope with it or otherwise sad and miserable existences. I mean I hope for you (and everyone else) you already realized in life that there are and always will be a bunch of idiots that you can't change, but you can however control how you feel about something. I'd recommend ignoring btw, maybe pity them a bit if you want.

how old are you?
are you already in the process of sex transformation? how far?
do your parents know and are they supportive?
are you into boys, girls, or both?
are you in a relationship?
did you ever have a relationship as a boy and how did that go?
what's your favourite movie?

dubs say no

>I'm transgender
Oh really? What's your chromosomal makeup?

faggot

Nothing wrong with being a faggot user ;)

:D
>how old are you?
>are you already in the process of sex transformation? how far?
working on getting my own insurance so I can start hormone therapy, but that's as far as I can go for a few years due to state law
>do your parents know and are they supportive?
no and no
>are you into boys, girls, or both?
both
>are you in a relationship?
yes
>did you ever have a relationship as a boy and how did that go?
yeah, but I stopped dating after I came out, until recently
>what's your favorite movie?
Coraline

I'm sure it's very complicated, but assuming you're asking for my sex, it's male

Whoever this is, is hot as fuck

>
>boy, transitioning to female
People can't "transition" into the opposite sex. The most you can do is mutilate your penis until it vaguely resembles a vagina, but that doesn't make you a woman. That makes you a man with a mutilated penis.

How early in your life did you feel this way?
Do you feel that your identity is a result of childhood trauma?
How old were you when you were first exposed to sexuality?
Are you autistic?

(I'm also transgender, so no hate, I'm just curious how much of your life lines up with mine.)

not unless the bun breaks in two or you're French, ask /ck/

sex is not the same as gender, a view supported by modern science

If people see you as female then you are effectively female for all intents and purposes except sexual ones.

Were you honestly not given enough attention in your life that you have to go to such measures to get someone to even show even the slightest glimmer of interest in what you do?

I'll help the faggot tranny respond:

Faggot tranny was born as a regular human male. Along the path to maturity, the faggot realized women have it easy.

Like most kids who accept the fact they can't ACTUALLY become Superman, Batman, or Spiderman, the faggot tranny's ultra-liberal bulldyke single mother (who was beaten to a pulp by Tyrone, who knocked her up and infected her with herpes). Consequently, the bulldyke liberal Hillary-loving mother dreaded raising a son, and jumped at the opportunity to encourage the tranny faggot to embrace womanhood at the age of 2.

Many years later, malnourished due to a liberal nigger-cock-sucking vegan faggot diet, OP, the wondrous faggoteer, weighing in at an astounding 87 lbs and measuring a whopping 4'2" in height, decided that it wants to forever pretend to be a woman.

Here's how that would go:
1) pretend to be a woman
2) tell everyone I'm a woman
3) legally become a woman
4) dream about meeting a man
5) get mutilated to resemble woman
6) become depressed after finding out that the neo-vagina is nothing more than a pocket of never-healing lump of constantly festering stitched up flesh that needs to be drained, stretched, lubed, cleansed, and torn on a daily basis because your very own body realizes that despite your mental retardation, you are not, and never will be, a woman.
7) realize that men only want pussy. Get passed on at every turn because no straight man would want a tranny.
8) prepare to kill self as the realization sinks in that you're another fucking idiot who fell for the "you can be anything you want" meme.
9) nobody shows up at the funeral because who the fuck wants to be associated with a tranny?

Faggot

>How early in your life did you feel this way?
that's kinda complicated, I asked at a very young age if I could grow up to be a woman, but I was always told no. I only learned the term transgender in high school, around older, transgender people. I think around then is when I fully realized my identity.
>Do you feel that your identity is a result of childhood trauma?
Although I am a victim of some "childhood trauma" I don't think it led to my identity.
>How old were you when you were first exposed to sexuality?
13, an unfortunately old age to be learning something so vital
>Are you autistic?
Not that I am aware of, no

I have no interest in the added attention, believe me
unless you're talking about this thread, which was just for fun

People actually believe this nonsense

you're mental

A view rejected by reality.

You can't refute me, you are a typical vacuous troll.

It must be hard being that incredibly close-minded

I like this, please continue.

A lot of people on this thread perceive you as a mentally ill faggot.

By your own logic, you are a mentally ill faggot.

Refuted. Kill yourself faggot.

How much do you weigh?

> (You)
>If people see you as female then you are effectively female for all intents and purposes except sexual ones.

Perception is irrelevant to fact. Many people believe the Earth is flat, or that vaccines cause autism. That doesn't make it true.

Not when you're correct.

last time I checked science was reality, and social stigma still doesn't matter

No, like the old saying "ignorance is bliss"
bigots dont have the capacity to think twice about anything, thats why they're so convicted in their beliefs.

cock or gtfo

Why have you elected to use your freedom to mutilate youself and then shove it in others faces? Im cool with it, weve fought so you have this freedom and id die for it. Just confused. Also dont shove anything in my face. Im not doing that to you.

Not an argument, troll.

Truth and reality don’t tent to overlap perfectly.

Not close-minded enough to create a thread because I'm mentally-ill to the point of being unable to figure out what I am.

It makes it true to the individual.

Pics?

triggered

Do you have a feminine penis? Or a masculine vagina? Also how would you like to br killed? In the name of Allah of course, after all, Islam is a peacful religion.

The autism in this thread lmao. We really need to purge this kind of people, like Hitler purged the jews.

Dude what the fuck, how retarded people can be.

>sex is not the same as gender, a view supported by modern science

lmao

ARE YOU A FUCKING FAGGOT?

last I checked you had the freedom to scroll past this thread
>why do you blah blah blah
I genuinely feel as though I am a woman, so I'm doing things to make me more look like what a woman is known to look like

Do you have a refutation?

It was a statement, stupid faggot.

Kill yourself.

If an individual refuses to believe in gravity, that doesn't make gravity non-existent.

that doesn't even make sense

Your peepee is broken.

"faggot"
"kill yourself"
another good day on Sup Forums

Baited hard

When did you know you didnt feel like a boy?
How did you know?

I think I'm trans but I just can't know for sure

I work with one of you, and its hilarious.
>5'11" male
>Built like a linebacker
>puts on makeup and fake tits everyday

You're not heroes. You're not brave. You're fucked up and the world is laughing at you.

Are u transitioning and if so do u get any side-effects?

yeah?
not believeing in gravity doesnt change anything but identifying as a gender which is different from the one assigned to me actually has an effect on my life and can change it.

He's kind of gotta point op..

I personally don't care about these kinds of gender things, why do most people around here lose their shit about it?

Since so many of you asked to see it

Glad men and women like me have given men and women like you this option!

People only resort to this sort of thing when nothing else they do garners any attention and they have to resort to extremes, it's sad really. Maybe if you had friends or a family that showed you more attention you wouldn't have slowly slipped into being mentally ill.

because they're conservative fuckwads

>When did you know you didnt feel like a boy?
>How did you know?
honestly, I have no idea. For me, I'm pretty sure it was just a sudden realization. Everything I wanted that seemed so impossible suddenly felt possible when I was educated on what being transgender is

How does it feel to lose patriarchal rights now that you are transitioning to a gril?
What merits do you get by pretending to be a gril?
Cause of transition?

It must be awesome being that entertaining and grounded in reality.

Ain't that the truth!

88 brother, looks like uncle Adolf is taking care of that faggot OP