Rekt thread coming at you. Anybody got the webm of a guy torturing mice?

Rekt thread coming at you. Anybody got the webm of a guy torturing mice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EwZ-GxJXTY
youtube.com/watch?v=_oqq1PA0AcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Live by the wheel. Die by the wheel.

When you nearly hit that triple kill, and have to go for a split instead.

>trannies.webm

Wew, somebody needs to do something about that nerve gas leak.

Story?

dudes prevented a plane from taking off

repost

Real Life GTA

I'm completely making this up, but I would guess they're some sort of law enforcement preventing drug smugglers from taking off

mexican federals attack narco plain

No but there is apparently footage of a nerve gas leak in china, 10 workers dead. Somewhere on bestgore.

Im not clicking on that.

In like 2 years i went from blue pilled to moderate to conservative. Then came to Sup Forums and started getting into race issues and more extreme red pill shit.

But in the last 2 weeks im kind of getting repulsed by Sup Forums posters claiming to be superior while sitting at home sharing videos of people being tortured or whatever.

So there's all these "nigger hate threads"....as much as i see that black people cause all their own problems, 95% of black people still have enough humanity in them not to share disgusting videos on the internet.

Sup Forums posters are ironically worse human beings than any of the groups they talk shit about.

Now copypasta? Lovely, this'll be a cancer for a few weeks before disappearing.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

let me guess first time in b?

For you, apparently

Should really title that "360 no scope"

Dude tied to the tree looking guilty af

got'em

ok lets contribute

*360brickscope

i got you

I just rolled the car and killed my friend while taking video on my phone. Let me keep videoing my dead friend

faggot, stop being so faggot
is not cool to be a faggot
oh yeah and you are a faggot

deep in the heart of me

OP Here, you're a god among men. I am eternally grateful.

cool. post it

It's copypasta, you're the first timer lol

what was that last part?

here op a bonus

lucky trips. Grats

>dead sister

i think you mean slice slice.

pt 2

It was the post I was replying to you fucking idiot

cant be real... is it?

That kind.of shit is how you end up with batman

and you are still a faggot

your comment is a repost.

When he realises he's fucked

'tis

Newfag buttmad

this is an ad

that's horrible. ears are all gristle.

at least give the guy some dipping sauce.

thats some fucked up shit
why you have this on your pc man?

totally

It was her sister.
Very real, Obdulia Sanchez is her name I believe.

sister actually. and thta's almost word for word what she said. "I just killed my sister"

do you guys live under a rock? This was big news about 6 months ago that bitch was already sentenced to prison.

to piss people like you off

-oh no, Sandjop is dying
-Sandjop nooo
-hmm that seem to take a while
-man i am so hungry
-there is a nice drive through here down the road
-lets go

if dubs you have to smell your own turd and record it

wonder what the fuck happens to all the people who survive in these threads

dude running on to do something to help her? i can only imagine what the girls had been threatened with, to make them keep dancing.

Story is a 18-19 yo spicy chick rolled a car with her 14-15 yo sister and her sister split her head open and she was high as shit, uploaded this onto Instagram or some shit. Serious
The state of today fuck sake "my sister's dead better upload this"

no more water, that stuff just goes right through me.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Thread hijacking. This is now a get thread.

I didn't know the sponge was supposed to be wet.

>double posting a pasta while getting doubles
whatd he mean by this

dubs agrees

I sure hope I'm in the right thread

That bull is the new yourguy

quads and gets are no longer a thing

you mean people who aren't socially deprived?
congrats you spacewaste

>faggot

belive it
youtube.com/watch?v=2EwZ-GxJXTY

youtube.com/watch?v=_oqq1PA0AcA

sauce?

this is just.. for.. you.

>spacewaste
kekd

samefag

oh my fucking god, I felt bad for the bastard and now I'm laughing and remembering I don't have a souls

This is fucked up, I don't care when people get rekt but this is fucked. At least kill it humanely.

No! Put it into a bath of hot but not boiling water with a pound or two of salt

>spacewaste