Mfw bf tells me his dad just died

>mfw bf tells me his dad just died

i dont want him to be sad what do i do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give him succ

Be there for him but don't be too pushy. Give him space when he needs and love when he's feeling down

Be there for him and comfort him.

If he wants to be left alone, leave him be and let time pass. Grieving the loss of a loved one can be tough.

Also, reactions differ depending on how close his father was with your bf. Keep that in mind.

Not the right place imo to ask for advice Sup Forumsut wholesome Sup Forums prevails.

Fuck him better than you've ever fucked him before so he gets happy from dead family cause he gets fucked good

I had one of my closest friends mothers pass away. I was devastated because I knew that was only family he had next to his friends. Sadness is inevitable in these situations. There's really no way to prevent it, but there are ways to ease it as time passes. Grief is a process that will always occur when one loses a loved one. Rather, you must look at how to allow him to find constructive greive rather than a self destructive sort.

I think its important to be there for him to lend an ear when he needs to talk about it. I think its important to show him happiness and to create memories with him, especially during the next few weeks. I think another important thing to do is to make sure he doesn't spiral downward. Your duty is to uplift him from his grief-- to show him that he's not alone and that happiness can still be found despite such a devastating loss. You need to show him hope.

"I don't want him to be sad." His dad just died, you fucking moron. What do you expect?

tell him you want hims to cum in you, so you make a baboo and name it after his killed Daddy

I fucked my brains out the day my father passed, to each his own.

tits or gtfo

im not a girl

/thread/

Pepe falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, the frog with no GF immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the sad frog's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LONELINESS.

Give him some time to mourne then ask him if there's anything you can do for him.

Get him out of the house. That place he wanted to check out or that restaurant he wanted to try, take him there. Then get him a 6 pack and cuddle up on the couch watching his favorite movie or TV show.

Don't wish him a Happy New Year

Just be there for him. He needs you right now.

No more Keit-Ai.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

FINDS

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g

>i dont want him to be sad what do i do Sup Forums?

DO the following

1/ If you are a girl --> give him a blowjob then offer fuck in any style he desires
2/ If you are a tranny --> give him a blowjob and offer to make love
3/ If you are a homo sex faggot --> die bitch, there is no option here for you, go suck a dick

1/ is best, 2/ is Meh, 3/ is pathetic