Camping with my gf ATM and there's some fucking hippy fags next to me and all they play is fucking the sound of silence...

Camping with my gf ATM and there's some fucking hippy fags next to me and all they play is fucking the sound of silence. The flute version, the guitar version, the violin version and so many more this is driving me fucking insane if ur a hippy kys
What do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Play Gucci Gang on repeat, louder

Accompany with bongos.

This

>gello dargbess my old briend

Write "irony" on a sheet of paper. Fold it in half. Walk over and hand it to them without saying a word. Turn around and walk back to your camp.

no OP send them this note

Start banging really loud

This

Don't you have real friends you could tell instead of letting us know?

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

>I've come to talk with you again

>Because a vision softly creeping

>Left its seeds while I was sleeping

>And the vision that was planted in my brain

>Still remains... Within

fuck off outta here

>the sound of silence

wow, wish i waz camping near this

just repeat saying , THE SOUTH SHAYLL RISE AGEEIN, Yeee YEEEEEE!!!! After each pause of the music.

Just play 10 hours of complete silence on your phone. It will cancel out the music they're playing.

Say
hey guys, I appreciate you are having a ‘groovy’ time out here In The wilderness but I need you to stop playing the song. My dad used to play that song every evening when he was high on jenkem and he would sit on the living room completely naked sliding a calligraphy pen slowly into and back out of his urethra repeatedly. Then he would write ‘sound of silence’ repeatedly onto a price of paper with his penor - hands free. So the song is a trigger point for me so I would really appreciate if you guys could knock it off. In fact I’ve been in my tent for the last hour sobbing like a little bitch. It’s been a tough night. In fact what I need for the rest of the night is the literal sound of silence.
Thankyou.