ASK A MILLIONAIRE ANYTHING

ASK A MILLIONAIRE ANYTHING

ps beggars get nothing

wew lad, never seen that image before
KYS

How did you do it?

when did you learn how to inspect element in chrome?

i literally took it 15 seconds ago, so i'd be surprised if you did

started work at amazon, RSUs and stock appreciation, then started my own company and sold it

firebug is much more useful, for what it's worth

how are you going to spend it?

i'm recently married, so that should tell you a lot about how it's going to be spent

but honestly, i probably won't. i rent in brooklyn, don't drive. lots of travel, i guess. high end food.

I'm not begging, I'm just going to order you to give me $500 right now.

I hope that you are happy!

not that i'm going to, but i'm curious, what would you do with it?

i am, thank you for asking, although i wouldn't be unhappy without it.

here's the truth: money doesn't buy happiness, but it makes you worry less. significantly. it frees you up to take risks.

dudes like zuckerberg, bill gates, dudes from snapchat, etc? all grew up rich. they had a safety net.

New bed spread, get some kitchen improvements put some in my glove compartment in case I ever need gas money. Just quality of life stuff. Wouldn't mind investing in a pressure cooker and a few big sacks of rice either.

what would you do if i wanted you to use that $500 to make $2000 and send me the $500 back?

i'd do it if you could give me more than 50% confidence that you could.

self-replying here, but here's what i would do. as mentioned before, i live in NYC. i'd go on alibaba/express and order a ton of gloves and hats. they're probably like, $2.00/each on unit price. maybe less.

then i'd go to costco, get a lot of hot chocolate mix. probably nets out to $0.10 cost per cup.

you can probably guess the rest from there.

I don't really know. I've never had much of a talent for investing or making money from more money. I make most of my money doing manual labor so that's how I'm used to earning it. Maybe I'd try buying and reselling small things. It would certainly take a while though. I don't think I'd really be able to though, I just don't have the talent for it.

Interesting offer though.

Let me guess, you'd sell the hats and gloves and hot chocolate to cold people going in and out of these places? Or people coming on or off the subway? Or perhaps just passersby who forgot or lost theirs?

here's my advice - to the extent that you want any: don't ever say to yourself that you can't do something, because you'll always be surprised with what you can do if you tried.

my guess is that it's more likely that you just haven't had the expendable income or time to try something like i described. but not a lot of people do! so that's not a knock on you.

the point is, if you're doing well doing manual labor, you're already a hard worker. that's more than most can say. try to figure out how you can start to create value for yourself as opposed to others, even if it's as simple as productizing something you enjoy doing. enjoy cooking? sell sandwiches outside of the football game.

If you really have that money please become a patron on the arts on offer a few prizes here today for someone to make a nice "2017" themed pepe.

You could offer the best version $100 or something and it would hardly affect you.

I too, own photoshop, OP

Hello friend, since you seem to have your finances in order are you interested in reaching a higher level of actualization?

yes to all of that. i'd post up in union square, and just wait.

it doesn't require any talent at all. most businesses don't! just intelligent supply where demand is high.

didn't you hear? i used inspect element in chrome!

you could either be a snarky dick, or believe that there's an actual millionaire who is a serious oldfag who honestly wants to help people. up to you how much value you get out of this; i'll be here

I'm just not an optimist if I'm being honest. Too much shit happened over the years for me to be an optimist. I don't usually get down on myself but I'm brutally honest when people ask. The only reason I even came into this thread was to see if you'd actually respond to me ordering you to give me money. You see, I've always had this fantasy or dream that I'd meet someone with a lot of money, and for no reason at all, they'd just give me a chunk of it. Just because they could. So far nothing, but it's always nice to imagine it happening, especially around the holidays.

that's actually an interesting idea, i'd much rather support that than buy someone a pizza

pepe is too /pol for me though, i'd rather chop off my dick than associate with that shitfest

i'm glad you shared that, really. what i would say is this: the shit that happened is in the past. you are uniquely in the power to make sure it doesn't influence your future. honesty is a powerful virtue - don't lose that. but you can be honest and still believe that your past doesn't determine your future.

if i'm being honest with myself, i may be intelligent but i'm bad at reading people, which is a big part of being a successful businessman. so what did i do instead? i rallied around behind the stronger aspects of my skillset (tech ability, etc.) and went from there.

i bet you've got a lot of good skills. orient around those!

self-replying agan, but i wanted to add some color here. i was on /b a TON in college to de-stress. i went to a difficult university, studied cs, and it was just an absurd workload. so /b gave me a lot over the years. and this is one way i can marginally give back!

so, i'm here. ask away, really. or call me a fag.

pepe is originally most concentrated on r9k but comes from all over, I know 16 year old Kazakhstani girls who were drawing pepe before pol, pol just attempted to appropriate him.

Pleeeeeeease. Spread some positivity this last day of the year.

Yeah, I can use Photoshop as well kid

>/b in college
>studied cs
>absurd workload
>bad at reading people
>tech millionaire

This just screams MIT or CMU.

you probably don't have too many chances to be in this situation. you can either believe and ask me something, or not. your choice.

That's some pretty sound advice OP, and I thank you for it. It's not often people take the time to say a few kind, insightful words to strangers. You're a good guy. I hope good things happen to you.

haha! you're actually right. well fucking done! but i won't say which.

how would i even do that? honest question. patreon?

Give me that money to ply around in crypto, guarantee 100% gains

ooooh denial and a spot of reverse psychology, you're good, the kiddies here will buy your bullshit if you keep that up

Do you own any crypto? You could simply create a thread here on b and offer people. Tell them to put their receive addresses in their replies along with their art. Before the thread expires you pay them so they can confirm that you're for real and inspire others to make more art.

That way it's pretty anonymous and fast. You could offer $20 for the good ones and $100 for the best one. Competition ends after 10 genuine tries or something.

i've been lucky enough to have already gotten my share of good things, but thank you.

good luck! i think a lot of people look at their life as a ladder. they're on the ground looking up and they're thinking "fuck, getting all the way up there looks really hard!" and it is. but it's important not to look at it as "i need to get the top" as much as "i need to get to the next step". otherwise it'd just look too intimidating and people wouldn't even try. i hope that makes sense.

this is an area in which i'm pretty ignorant. i have some BTC and ETH in coinbase, mostly just to watch and be in the game.

what's next? i've heard various people say ripple, some say monero.

so let's do the prisoner's dilemma. the only positive utility for you is if i'm lying, and you're skeptical. every other square is negative for you.

so let's say you believe me at 10%. probably high, but go with me. even at 10%, the utility of believing me is 9x, so it would make economic sense to ask me a question, because i'm here.

but you're not. why? where is the utility in disbelief for you?

Maybe you should increase your good karma and spread the good fortune around a bit. I've got the next few days off work, nothing would make them better than doing some shopping with free money I got on the internet. I've had my eye on a few good things lately too. $500 would barely put a dent in what you've got OP. This doesn't count as begging since I'm not asking.

I may or may not still be buzzed from the cough medicine I had to take earlier.

I wouldn’t be much of a financial Jewdviser if I told you where to put it for free

this is going to sound like a copout, but i don't know enough about crypto to not open myself up for something bad to happen. i had to check the screenshot i posted like 100 times to make sure i didn't leave my SSN on it or something stupid.

Did any of your money come from investing in cryptocurrency?

Do you have a paypal? Would you be willing to paypal the artists? It would reveal your email and possibly your name to the recipient, though.

Cool sorry faggot if your a broke pos pretending to be rich good for you lmao enjoy work

ha! that is fair. i am getting something worth money for free in that exchange.

i wish i knew more about it, but i'm behind. i feel old, really. i'm 34, and i even feel old about things like snapchat. so stuff like cryptokiddies and televised e-sports makes me feel REALLY old.

ha, well, i appreciate the effort just the same.

discord C3GmEqn

no. worked at amazon for a long time, got paid in a ton of stock options. stock went nuts.

then left to start my own company, raised vc, sold it. serious oldfag stuff compared to the bitcoin millionaires.

i do, but yeah, reticent to do that for the reasons you described. it's also tied to my business corp card i think.

Heh yeah that’s the whole point of crypto is taking the shirt of gen X/boomers by autistic millennial memespouts.
I’d be willing to help you play the game for a nominal fee or shared returns. I fell for the humanitarian medical meme so my capital is low but the market is easy to read because there are a lot of dumbfucks pumping cash into things they know nothing about.

is that yours? nice!

You could quickly create a steam account and buy artists gifts instead, then. Or amazon giftcards.

The pepes created by your patronage would go on to live forever.

close to quints!

my dad got his ass kicked on internet stocks in the late 90s, i feel like that's going to happen again. i'm not going to celebrate it, but i don't really feel bad about it, either.

i think i would help everyone if that actually figured out something useful to do with the blockchain other than sucker old people. but i guess it took five or six years between the first internet IPOs before google came around, and a full decade before facebook.

You guys serious if your rich you would know the way you stay rich is by not telling every faggot you have money for one and also by bring a jew with it. OP is a broke nigger who was told earlier he would never amount to anything so he came on here to feel better gj OP hope you got the ego boost
>/thread

Will one of the rich people in this thread buy me a Minecraft key from Amazon? I got no presents this year and I just want to play!

heh that about sums it up

Nah cryptos will never go away. For now because people need drugs and other money laundered, long term because of the use of the blockchain .
But that’s all I can give away because I’ve noticed my forecasts here are driving markets for alt coins and I’m tired of not seeing gains for my analysis.

i think a better predictor for wealth is knowing the difference between "your" and "you're", personally

if you're driving market behavior, couldn't you just buy a coin and then pump it?

Not the guy you're responding to but would you mentor me? I'm new to crypto starting this year. Could you give me tips and according to what money your tips make me, I could pay you a share in return?

i replied this way upstream, but i don't get the rationality for thinking this way.

you believe me, i'm telling the truth: we have an interesting and potentially fruitful discussion for you.
you don't, i'm telling the truth: you get minor satisfaction for feeling like you're telling me off, but otherwise gaining nothing.

I’m short on liquid capital. Not short enough where I couldnt have enriched myself but enough where I’m not comfortable playing monopoly vs attending to the day to day.

what if you bought one of the penny coins? or is that too unstable to have influence?

i'm sorry if that's an ignorant question - i really don't know much here.

Nice triple double. Yeah I’m game. Got contact info?

Hookers and cocaine, naturally!!!!...you're not to smart for a millionaire

Penny coins are largely memes. Lot of bs out there, it isn’t about price as much as other factors.

It’s like penny stocks. The price isn’t the question, the growth is.

can't argue with that.

i'm married now, personally. hookers and coke are in the past.

or at least until one of my friends needs a bachelor party.

[email protected]

I've been married for 18 years and now want hookers and coke more than ever.

It's like a vicious circle

Hookers and coke
Marrage
Used up stale pussy
more hookers and coke

Yo suck your dick for money

Sent

i live in nyc too... its not 6 am yet though....
nice try man

You want in or nah?

What do you think about GRS?

Don't you have to pay a lot of taxes when daytrading coins? Curious because I'm holding them for the longest time, don't want to pay taxes.

Memecoin

In us you have to pay capital gains, yes

Nice inspect Element,fag.

Send me 1btc and I won't back your faggot ass

Anyway to get there from a third worlder entry level wagecuck position? ~12k a year or so.

i aint beggin', i'm ordering you to give me 20 mil

Fellow rich fag here. The problem with being rich is you want to be richer.

Y'all need to learn how to be content. If your heart is only full of desire, you will never be content

You can pay with it in london taxis or some shops in south korea with very low fees, how is that a memecoin?