Let's laugh at the USMNT Ninja Turtles

>they claim to be the "Giants of Concacaf" themselves
>gets cucked in columbus 2-1 (Meaning no more hurr "dous a cerou'' babbling)
>gets trashed by costa rica 4-0
>can't even beat Panama with Pulisuck on the field
>they were on the bottom at one point
>US4
Kuek

>"United States Mutant Ninja Turtles Ninja Turtles"
also build wall etc etc

They fell for the Klinsmann meme for YEARS. It was hilarious.

you guys are finally beating them? good job mexico!

imagine a country of over 100 million hispanics hopelessly devoted to a sport that they can't beat their casual neighbor at

>imagine a country of over 100 million hispanics

Yours?

you cheeky bastard

Kek

all those friendlies

only 2 games actually mattered, the one in South Korea and columbus 2009
top jaj

Most of us don't even know what Concacaf is. It's strange to see how much Mexicans care about this "rivalry", it's really difficult to describe exactly how irrelevant it is in the United States.

>imagine a country of over 100 million hispanics

We're getting close...

rekt.

t.chicano

our media wants desperately a rivalry to our national team.
Central American teams are shit, so we chose the Usa because the US are around mexico's level, also because the political/social tension

Is that Sasuke Uchiha

how the fuck are we worse than panama and costa rica, like their entire country is the size of one of our cities

>laughing at us for tying Panama
>last game against panama was 0-0

Who cares about the standings. 2 of those games were lost with that clown Klinsmeme and now that we have a proper coach who doesnt mess with player positions and knows how to organize a defense, we can expect better results.

The Chicago metro area is bigger than the Netherlands. Shanghai's metro area is bigger than Spain. Population doesn't really mean much.

>Klinsmeme
you guys were literally praising him back in 2014 and 2014

Soccer is gay

>2014
He was criticized for not bringing Donovan or a capable striker that wasnt injured and garbage like Altidore
>2015
He had us choke to dude weed islanders.

Who actually cares about soccer?

You can stop posting Demarcus. Only humans are allowed to post here, no subhuman niggers please.

I'm not black. NFL and NBA are trash and soccer is gay.

>2014 and 2014
derp, you can actually bully me with >Meehican intellectuals
I still don't understand why didn't Landon D. go to Brazil, surely he was better than other guys such as Davis imo

go away Pajeet

this was a setup

Soccer sucks my man

and he had our best WC team

why do Romanian girls take 4 cocks at once when they're 18 years old?

It's over ladies and gentlemen, it's over.

>2014
>best
It was worse than 2006

if there's a wall you will pay for it kuek

hey im the only pajeet here, not that guy. and i doopin' love soccer!

They're trying to catch up to the Mexican girls who do it when they're 13.

Whos gonna play our left back. Villafana is absolute dogshit, beasley is a dying east african AIDS patient
Perhaps Greg Garza?

We went to the quarterfinals in 2002, and lost because of horrible refball (German player blocked a shot with his hand, it wasn't called). It's kind of funny, the US would have gone on to play South Korea in the semifinals and it's very possible that we would have made our first ever appearance in the final.

Would have gotten wrecked by Brazil though

>What is 2002

if it wasn't for Germany and their reffball, that 2002 US team could have been in semifinals, they were really strong t.b.h.

Yeah we had a very solid defense and really fast forwards like Donovan and Eddie Lewis, and a top tier CM John O'Brien who pulled the strings in midfield. On top of that we had our best number 9 of all time, Brian McBride. Makes sense we nearly got to finals.

Now we're stuck with fucking Bradley and Altidore. Makes sense why we're worse than mexico in the current day. To be fair, Vela and Chicarito are pretty damn good, that is one of the reasons our shit tier defense gets beaten around by Mexico every game we face you. Our defense just cant handle Mexico nowadays

semifinals, not finals lol

also, it was the worst state of our NT I can recall, we had no business playing in the finale

That's what you get for relying on Neverkusen players.
>you know remember Ballack choking 4 (four) finals with Neverkusen and Germany in 2002.

to be fair you were still top class. So a shit germany is still a very good germany

Germany legit did not deserve to advance, though. That handball should have been a straight red and a penalty. The US should have won the game, and IMO we would have easily beaten South Korea.

Imagine the impact that the US being in the World Cup final would have had on the sport here. One bad referee decision unironically dramatically damaged the appeal of soccer in the US.

Dude i think you're overestimating the impact of US being in the WC final. It would've been good for popularity but the damage of that decision was not that drastic. It's hard to say hypothetically

>Imagine the impact that the US being in the World Cup final would have had on the sport here.
you fucking hosted the WC in 1994 and you're still shit

HHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHA

Yeah but that was our first time when soccer was barely a novelty. There are a lot more people here who care these days. Hosting another world cup here in ten years and going deep into the tournament would be another big push for the sport here.

t. Kevin Brayatan Valdebenito Apaza

dodged a bullet there lads wew

>tfw only 55 other million other CHIcanos right now that live in my county

>over 125 million by 2060 :)

Can't wait until white """ppl""" are an minority

yea but it's not only the chicanolards, remember all those Colombians, cubans & Dominicans in florida

and Puerto Ricans in the east coast

Kys

check'd

>Hosting another world cup here in ten years
fuck off already mate, no more hosting

check'd

?

>this triggers the Chicanolard

>mfw a Mexicartel stepped out of his shack made of cardboard where his 300 pound wife and their countless shitskinned useless children lived, and went into the garbage filled streets where he was mistaken by a drug cartel to be an informant so they kidnapped him and tortured him mercilessly for 2 weeks before decapitating him and hanging his body over a highways then sending his head to his family during little Paco's birthday party, all while the Mexipoor was illegally living in the United States tried to tell me Mexico was a great country near me.

my fellow American you got btfo

do chicanolards really gets assblasted with this guy? Lel

On Facebook social media they keep trying to downplay him, its pretty pathetic.
dont have problem with mexicans but chicanolards are shit lol
Every time there is a some salty ass person with a Hispanic name on social media trying to shit on US Soccer, it is a Mexican-American living in the USA. Never a mexican from mexico

noice

Welp most people here are either indifferent or don't know him at all.
I've never seen anyone hating on him, guess it must be a chicanolard thing

Perfect

Get out of my country

t. pedro de la virgen santa maria madre de dios jalapeƱo gonzales pedro de la santisima vecindad del chavo zeta sin cabeza

AMERICA BTFO

White people

But you're not white

>sin cabeza

this is probably the brst one ive ever seen

How will the beaners ever recover?

>Insults the US for being shitty because of its Hispanics

>Hispanics: "hahahha USA BFTO!!!1"

mfw

lies

>Soccer

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BTFO

We tied South Korea 1-1 our first match, with the refs on their side there's no telling how we could've beaten them

>del chavo zeta sin cabeza

oh my god