I WANT A FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND I WANT ONE NOW

>I WANT A FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND I WANT ONE NOW
What did she mean by this?

how is this music related

Since when do women know what they mean?

They know exactly what they mean when talking to you \mu\boy.

Why doesn't she just ask a guy out? It's not like it's 1817 or something where it may be taboo. And she's hot to boot; most guys would say "Yes" before she even got out her second syllable.

I used to give a fuck but then I remembered women don't care about your good intentions if they don't like the way you look. Combine that with the fact that men are apparently no longer allowed to show they're interested in women without being a "creep" or "toxic".

If you are anything below a B+ (7-8), you are fucked.

I can fuck her boyfriend.

t. /r9k/

>I used to give a fuck but then I remembered women don't care about your good intentions if they don't like the way you look
As if you'd fuck an ugly bitch given the chance.
>Combine that with the fact that men are apparently no longer allowed to show they're interested in women without being a "creep" or "toxic"
So you're some faggot who's never been to a club and base your world view on tumblr collages.

But can you refute anything I said?

nah im a fucking loser and i have a gf
maybe you're just trying to pick up vapid hoes who are out of your league

>be woman
>get dates by existing
wow so hard

But the article is literally about how that doesn't work for her. I mean, boo fucking hoo, but that's what it says.

>As if you'd fuck an ugly bitch given the chance.
Of course not, but I am willing to get to know someone and rank them higher if they're likeable.
>So you're some faggot who's never been to a club and base your world view on tumblr collages.
I don't even know what this means. Not accurate either way.

I'm sure she gets plenty of men asking her out, they just aren't up to her standards.

>Of course not, but I am willing to get to know someone and rank them higher if they're likeable.
I don't suppose you've considered the fact that you might not be likeable? Because you sound like a dumb whiny cunt.
>I don't even know what this means
That's because you're dumb.

she's pretty but just by the picture it looks like she has trouble communicating wirh body language

>Make myself seem available to desperate virgins
>Increase sales
Simple. That's how the entire Japanese idol industry works.

not really, they just forget what it's like to be around you irl

who is the faggot who keeps spamming this ayy lmao cunt?

I'm not sure, but I want her ayy lmao on my face.

>acting roles in Hollywood movies

I think this thread actually belongs in Sup Forums

At least she isn't blaming the patriarchy

shes probably a fucking psycho bitch and no sane man is going to want that fucking slut

stupid fucking bitch is lying, probably to please her desperate fucking virgin fanbase that should shoot themselves in the fucking face. God i hate roastie cunts and fucking orbiters, i hope they burn in hell for fucking eternity

imagine being a female and getting to complain about shit that nobody else gives a fuck about and then thousands of stupid millenial libcuck faggots love you for it. Fuck off

Imagine being this angry over the internet.

spotted the numale libcuck

Okay.

She's a almost 6'0 famous super model, I bet the vast majority feel inferior, she could just ask any guy out and he'd say yes. Spoiled brat.

All super models are attention seeking cunts. I bet she already has a boyfriend that shes waiting to cuck at home

Not with that fucking man chin and broad forehead she won't.

lol

>I heard you were saying mean things about me on the internet, user

>posts Karlie
>doesn't post one of her team ups with Abbey

that perfect belly button

This is true. I'm hot and a told a girl I stalked her online and followed her around and she's now my gf.