I just paid $40 for that. Did I get ripped off?

I just paid $40 for that. Did I get ripped off?

I'm no expert but looks like you got a pretty good deal to me Sup Forumsro

absolutely, that’s only about $15 of product.

Nope, enjoy

>20171208
>just paid
apparently you didn't

>storing in aluminium foil
do u wanna get cancer?

looks like a perfect amount to me, depends on region obviously. Don't store it in tin foil tho thats fuckin nasty

OP is retarded, look at that timestamp as the picture name.

elaborate...

OP here, well yeah kinda overlooked that kek

Photo is mine but it was a gift for myself before the Christmas. It's just the variation of the shitpost of this $5 weed nugget with hairs in between.

Im dont smoke weed

But it compensates more to buy a block and clean it

>Did I get ripped off?
fuck no, did you weigh it? What's that 5-6g, hard to tell from a picture. I mean it looks dense, it almost looks like a quarter (7g). That would be like $65 - $70 where I live. I don't get why he wrapped it in tinfoil though that's kinda of odd.

your weed looks shit though

i'm retarded to then didn't even notice that til you pointed it out.

It's actually 30g. 30.65g according to scale.

it's a different strain than your pic. Looks like some good nug to me.

Tinny from NZ bro?

Nice try Mr. Officer

You got an ounce for $40? What's wrong with it?

Kek

Hell yeah you did, I have never seen a more inedible baked potato, let alone for $40

your scale is fucked, there's no way that's 2g's over an oz. At best maybe it's very dense and not dried or cured and it's between 10-14g but that's very unlikely.

Sure detective. It's bigger than half of my keyboard and dense as fuck but sure, it's probably no more than 14g.

it's fine buy a kitchen scale that weighs to at least grams. Shit is way too expensive to be fucking around hoping your dealer isn't ripping you off.

Probs shit weed, but for 40 bucks its fucking amazing... Thats a lot though... So dont worry about it u didnt get scammed

this

no matter how dense it is if it was an oz it would appear to be 2-3 times that much. I quit smoking a year ago but all I used to get was halves and ounces. That shit is not an ounce.

is it legal where you live?

Did all you fucking niggers fall for this old ass meme-bait

i have the same keyboard

yes, and I keep responding for some fucking reason.

looks like poo

Nope, looks like a good deal actually
Probably 5 to 6 grams

Nevermind, probably around 4. I didn't look at lighter for scale. Still, 10 a g is standard where I'm at

legit retard right here folks!

nice bait mate go masturbate

I'm in my refractory period.

kek better hurry up there's only 1 day left til no fap 2018

change the date of the picture you faggot liar. How much of a loser must you be that you have to go on an anonymous website and lie about drug use.

well depends where ur from, whats ur adress op?

and look at this retard, late to the party.

Lol you got an o for 40 bucks. Tha looks like a nice 4.0 which is good for 40 buck. In Miami back in 2006 50 got you 3.5g