Why are Europeans being forced to integrate and race mix with inbred Muslims?

Some 50-70% of Muslims are inbred. These inbred people have IQs in the 60-80 range.

Their governments are lying to get them to mix their healthy European DNA with deficient inbred Muslim DNA.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Rote_Fahne
youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being forced to integrate and race mix with inbred Muslims
?

Western Europeans are being forced to live amongst these people and that naturally implies there will be some racemixing which then goes into the gene pool of the nation. Who voted to house these Muslims and push racemixing propaganda?

She looks like an extra from the witches.

Easy and exploitable workers for our jewish overlords.

Sci-fi has show us how brown brainless people only work and work.

Germans too in a white version but you know Jews ain't fans of germans anymore.

>picture of inbred paki
>file name

Top kek

Is that a female

I honestly do not think out leadersare deliberatly trying to do what's bad for their countries. I think generosity is Kilimangiaro the West

*killing

Why else? There's money in it.

>Muh GDP

This
They just want more slaves to do menial jobs to a reduced cost, give the finger to the working class and force the middle class to bear the social costs for these parasites.
Enrichment isn't the main goal, just an useful side effect.

>spoiler:european capital cities will all turn into Detroit in 20 years

It's Spock!

Kek
Turn the 1000+ year history of the succesful human race into a reminder what matriarchal society can ruin in 50 years.
LET IT BURN
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR IRRELEVANT

jews + several generations of jew & christcuck indoctrinated White hating Whites.

>what matriarchal society can ruin in 50 years.
You don't really understand what's going on. Degeneracy is just the sympthom, the main illness is crony, unregulated capitalism where corporations have replaced governments.
They will get the cheap workforce and we will have to bear the social costs. Race mixing, cuckoldry, all collateral effects.

They are the ones that need to be hanged

>kike
Newfags don't fall for kikes. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Rote_Fahne They run the news, don't let them fool you here too.

dirty rat people

No inbreeding in me, but my ancestry isn't that great. My Grandpa and his father and his father etc.. would take several young brides from poor villages.

My Dad and uncle's immediately disowned their father when he remarried 3 wives after their mother died.

I'll be honest i feel for these young poor girls though, i mean the alternative to being a fucktoy for some old man is dying of starvation in poverty.

>Why are Europeans being forced to integrate
Cultural marxism
>and race mix with inbred Muslims?
This doesn't happen though, they can push their propaganda all they want but most people don't want to mix anyway.

>i mean the alternative to being a fucktoy for some old man is dying of starvation in poverty
You are actively contributing to this perversion, purgation by flame awaits you and your disgraceful family

Hmm, I have a strange need to watch star trek.

>Why are Europeans being forced to race mix with inbred Muslims?
we are not
nobody here is forcing you to have sex with anyone
move on with your life

you fell for the "humans have freewill" meme didnt you? kek

Germany was a mistake

because stupid slaves are worth more to slave masters than a higher-IQ race with idea other than a one world government.

Daily reminder

>that pic
>we wuz Habzburgs and shieeeeeeet

because it's 2016 of course
daily reminder: this is the future intended for Europa youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw