How do people in muslim countries feel about femdom?

How do people in muslim countries feel about femdom?
Is it a popular fetish?

so that's where miyazaki got the idea for the desert pyromancer set

h-how do I convert to Islam??

They dont think much.

elaborate pls

f*mdom is the wh*te """"man""""'s fetish

it probably happens, there is no reliable study or research conducted. It's also a question that you cannot ask directly to any muslim women.

femdom is literally gayer than 2 dudes fucking

how?

I thought Lebanon is white

Just wondering: Are Arab women actually hot? I never see their faces, because they are veiled.

pretty nice bodies tbq

Is it a popular fetish anywhere?

getting off on being submissive is gay af

the whole concept of whiteness is a ridiculous Amerifat invention which is simply retarded when applied IRL, and Lebanon is the proof of this

I know some Lebanese people. In terms of skin tone, they look exactly like French or Italian people. There's no way you'd guess they were Arabs just by looking at them. And when it's convenient to them, they call themselves white. But of course, when it's more convenient to not be white, then they call themselves non-white "because we're Arabs".

Ethnicity and culture are way more important than skin tone. I really wish Amerifat mongrels on this board would understand this already.

its more of the idea that the girl wants you so bad that she literally rapes you

>Ethnicity and culture are way more important than skin tone.
This. White nationalism is for rootless Americans.

Ironically enough WN is a tool of Globalism. It's the pre-stage of the mixed race.

First you erode all European ethnicities and create a "white" race. Then you erode the "white" race by making the whole world mixed race.

>implying that's a bad thing

It is. The Jew wants to destroy all races and ethnicities. Once you are rootless, you can be easily controlled.

This is certanly true, but i have also the feeling that people in brown countries care more about "whitness" than in white countries.
Also, I cant help but to notice that in mixed countries, it is mostly the whites who reach a position of power, whatever the reasons for that might be

lmfao whys that exclusively our fault?

>Also, I cant help but to notice that in mixed countries, it is mostly the whites who reach a position of power, whatever the reasons for that might be
That's mostly bullshit. The people who are in power are usually Jews. Whites only make up the middle class. Blacks are lower-class and indigenous people live isolated in reservations.

That's mostly a result of Colonialism.

> in mixed countries, it is mostly the whites who reach a position of power
The only mixed countries I can think of are in South America. In those nations, the colonisers established a system to keep their descendents in power. Most black people were brought in as slaves and thus they have been at a disadvantage from the beginning.

If I didn't know it any better, I would think you are an antisemite

what about your own country?
Aren't like all the famous Bollywood acters rather pale skinned?

>being wanted not wanter
>being submissive not dominant
>desiring a large woman with the physicality and secondary sexual characteristics of a male
>wanting to be anally penetrated with a simulated penis

It's a gay af mentality.

It's a fact. Jews control Latin America, not whites.

Take oil-rich Venezuela for example. Maduro is a Jew. His archrival Capriles is a Jew.

> pale
Nah, they are brown. Everyone here thinks that all Indians are dravidians for some reason.
South Indian actors usually have darker skin tones. But all the actresses are fair skinned.

then how comes i am not attracted to men?

is he an example for "brown"?
he is white as fuck for an indian

m8 that's a very common skin tone here unless you live in the south

He looks like a Turk.

I bet. Sexually repressed societies are more degenerate behind closed doors.

empowered arab girls turn me on

not really

you turned fringe british aristocratic canon into accepted facts by literally every dumbfuck

>muslim countries
>muslim
>countries

>people in muslim country
>muslim
>people

isn't that average indian skin color?

what the fuck is Muslim countries. Do you think Sudan and Kazakhstan are same or Bangladesh and Turkey are same? Even Arabs are different than each other like Maghrebi, Levantine, Gulf etc...

It's a bit on the dark side.
Wtf is wrong with his nose?

There is no average Indian. Stop painting a dumb picture of our eductional system. Everone knows India is a nation of many ethnicities from light skinned to black.
It's like asking USA for it's average skin color. It makes no sence.

maybe it changed by now, but in my times, we didn't learn the different skin colours of indian population at school

i met a girl who was half indian half french and she is even darker than that guy

Skin tones and genetics vary in every country. Italy is much smaller than India and yet you can see differences between the populations of the south and north.
India is connected to the middle east and south east asia. It also had a native dravidian population a very long time ago. Migrations and intermixing are a part of human history and India is no exception.

India is an example country of developing countries in NRW. We get many details.