How did we get so many self-hating whites?

I get that it was done through mass indoctrination, mainly through public schools and academic institutions, but how on earth do so many whites legitimately want to see their own race destroyed. If someone told me to kill myself every day of my life, that wouldn't drive me to kill myself. Is this just a joke poll? HALP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Rote_Fahne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews.

Women got free to have intercouse with whom ever they want, thus they only have intercourse with masculine alpha males.

But whites literally dominated the entire world. how the fuck did they let blacks become the "alpha"?

We are shamed into hating ourself, if you dont admit personal guilt for slavery even tho you had nothing to do with it.
If you dont agree someone somewhere is oppressed you are opening yourself to being accused of being the worst and when you are accused those progressives basically have license to kill you.
Everything is justified when you are worse than Hitler and since you think Jamal should not be allowed to kill and robe and rape without consequence you are worse than Hitler.
If you dont think trannies should be allowed into a women restroom where your kid sits right now - you are worse than Hitler.
I mean seriously, kids are in need of stability and normalcy for them to develop into a healthy adult.
They cant process certain concepts and confronting them too early with some things just leave a mark one way or the other but if you dont, you are worse than Hitler.

If you dont think decades of having borders control contributed to safety on our continent, you are once again, literally worse than Hitler and are you kidding me don really see this.

So, its either be the bad man or agree with our high and beautiful ideals because how could our ideals, our calls for tolerance and acceptance be anything but pure and beautiful.
How could our calls for equality be anything but considerate for women who've been oppressed for so long.
What are you a gamergate freackshow to disagree with us.

One word, united states

It's called natural selection , the weak minded are just being removed , in order to create a new master race, a truly Aryan one.

Since the weak minded females will not manage to get over the indoctrination , white alfa males will look for females that indeed managed it.

Weak minded females will mate with inferior specimens(beta males , other inferior races) thus 250.000 years of evolution stopped on it's tracks, it will improve the lower races by a bit and create a new race that has no identity and belongs to neither tribe. That offspring will feel miserable for it's entire life and commit suicide in it's 30's.

True aryan couples will seek each other out , freeing themselves from indoctrination, denotes a higher intelligence now the couple male female no longer needs to probe the intelligence of their mate anymore since the system already did it for them, therefore now they can dedicate their time on improving their genes(fitness etc) and make Super Aryans.

3 generations forward ( 60years in future) , You will have Super Aryans , living among stagnating black's , stagnating yellow chinks / Hispanics , and a pile of mixed raced individuals that will be resented by all the tribes afore mentioned.

Peace.

Basically, the social justice radicals of the 60s grew up and ended up being professors in universities in USA and then preached anti-white propaganda. And what starts in America spreads to the rest of the world. Combine this with holocaust teaching.

>If someone told me to kill myself every day of my life, that wouldn't drive me to kill myself.

If everyone you knew spent your entire life

>telling you to kill yourself

>telling you all the reasons you should kill yourself

>telling you how every bad thing that ever happened to every single person you know is because of you

>telling you how disgusting you are

>telling you how you've never accomplished anything

>telling you how all the things you did accomplish were 1. evil and 2. not accomplishments

>telling you that you don't deserve kindness

>telling you that you don't deserve love

>telling you that you don't deserve to have a family because you're disgusting, terrible, and need to be destroyed

>telling you how disagreeing or questioning any of the above PROVES that you're terrible and need to kill yourself
you'd probably start thinking about fucking killing yourself

It's always been that way - there have always been alphas among society. Even when 99% of men had alpha traits, there was still that top 10% who were the alphas among alphas. And it was those top 10% that women desired the most.

>masculine alpha males

>they all live with their mothers

Of all the jew fairytales, this is the jewciest

/thread
This cancer spread from USA unis and now the whole western civilization is suffering from this shit

>that pic

holy shit it's real

Youngsters being brainwashed, then growing up. It doesn't get any more simple than that desu

I'm an Indian, people on this board tell me to kill myself every day

Former self-hating turbo leftie here. It's taken a while, but I finally completely understand why I was the way I was now.

It pretty much boils down to problems with my dad. He was a total fucking cunt and I wanted to be the exact opposite of him. He's a pretty typical redneck who barely made it through college and blames all his personal problems on spics and niggers. Everyday he'd get drunk as fuck and beat me for no reason. He thought frenchman were all fags and anyone who took french was a fag.

So I became the opposite of him. I studied French in high school and became a turbo leftist (leftists do/did comprise most of the intellectual elite, which made me want to be like them instead of a redneck) who blamed everything on white people like my dad.

So basically, if you guys think you're going to be some badass dad who "raises their kid right" and "properly disciplines them" and tries teaching them to be a pro-white racist, you'll end up with the complete opposite. Just be a cool dad who occasionally drops some wisdom and your kids will actually like you.

The Merchants will stomp out the white race and then continue to stomp out the white race any time it shows signs of returning because they know white people's capacities for intelligence, community and individual achievement makes them the only thing that can threaten jew supremacism

Maybe if you stop shitting everywhere and wear a diaper like god intended, you wouldn't have to be put through such necessary abuse everyday

We do wear diapers, on our heads.

Step 1: adhere to a self loathing death cult. egalitarian for any not you and yours at the detriment of you and yours, everyone god's children/the same, turn the other cheek/be a doormat(as they understand it,) born a sinner/hate yourself.

Step 2: jews.

>everyone you knew spent your entire life

>faceless people on a south asian freeshitting forum

this is why people tell you to kill yourself

Imagine hearing that from every public school, university, and media outlet in your country.

>The Merchants will stomp out the white race and then continue to stomp out the white race any time it shows signs of returning because they know white people's capacities for intelligence, community and individual achievement makes them the only thing that can threaten jew supremacism

They don't have the possibilities to do so, way to many people to kill off, the nazi's wore unable to kill off a minority , the chance to kill of a Majority is absolute 0.Especially when whites have been bred as a warrior race, and eventually will fight back.

And "the merchant's" ultimate goal is to kill all religions and their "jews" and to replace all cultures with satanic teachings , their goal isn't to remove the white race.

This isn't the first time in history that "Equality,fraternity,liberty" has been implemented in our society, they've been doing it for 150-200 years with no success.

The only thing their able to do is to make the Edomite white race even stronger.

Good question. But there are so many self-hating white people, because they have senn the truth. 95% of the white people are dumb assholes, that's the truth. And you are probably not part of the 5%. Same shit with asians, blacks and arabs 95% are assholes also, but perhaps they don't care.

Yeah but why would I listen to those losers?

I really don't know user. Who would want to instill self-hatred in White people?

But Sup Forums is my life

Jews en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Rote_Fahne

One word. Jews.

I appear to have a somewhat different opinion than most of the previous anons. I'm not saying any of their responses are incorrect, but I feel like they've missed an important factor:

>soft lives encourage degeneracy

Generally speaking, the vast majority of white people in the world live in an historically incredible, unprecedented bubble of abundance and ease. They have soft, incredibly comfy existences. This allows a tremendous amount of disposable time, and when they're not wasting it in frivolous pursuits, they run into the next problem: lack of opportunity for real, meaningful conflict. Some seek it out, sure, but the majority of them avoid it, yet miss it on some unexamined level. So what do they do? They seek out some (((safe))) cause and marry themselves to it. That's what the social justice movement is. That's all it is, in the rank and file. They have to "fight" somehow, and this is an authority-approved way to do it whilst signalling to their peers in similar straits that they too have joined the war.

They go through elaborate, if subconscious, mental gymnastics to justify their maladaptive behavior, convincing themselves that opposing the welfare of their own people is both necessary and righteous, yet even their assault on their own folk is, essentially, racist: they recognize on some level that the strongest foe, the greatest challenge, is their own kin. White people have always sought out great challenges, whether it's conquering the seas, planting our flags in the most dangerous locales of our world, or staring into the blackness of space, figuring out how it works and diving the fuck in.

Even our weakest seek out worthy prey, in other words. It's somewhat flattering. There's a reason the "greatest evil" of our age seems to be "white racism," and it's not because the entire world hates racism. It's because white people, taken in the aggregate, are the most dangerous predators in existence.

The greatest game, as it were.