Im a 18y old virgin, my dick is curved like this, how fucked am I? should I see a doctor?

Im a 18y old virgin, my dick is curved like this, how fucked am I? should I see a doctor?

Doc won't help, I know that. Best is to cut it of before curve starts. If you're young enough, it will regrow and hopefully won't be curved like fuck. If not, do it again.

Shit you've a serious problem

I'm afraid you have dick cancer

What the hell are you doing with your penis to have that shape?

>small cock
>uncut ugly ant-eater
>Severe phimosis
>Huge weird bend

You lost the cock lottery son

muh dick is also curved like this but not that much

gf enjoys sex but i always need to care about right position otherwise it's hurting her

>Be me
>9 years old
>know it's wrong, but like to run around house naked when in trouble
>in trouble. running.
>older brother in attic. want to hide up there
>climb ladder. knock on trap door
>brother answers. "go away!"
>unacceptible. need to get inside. keep pounding
>thrust pelvis to door as father reaches the top of the stairs. Make myself a harder target.
>brother opens trap door.
>afteryoupenis.exe
>brother takes one look at my weiner and slams the door.
>MFW

Yeah I realize that, but I don't rly care about all of that exept for the curve

Just bend your dick to the right side with your hand.

I'm sure it will be okay

Idiot. Once you get them home drunk, it's far too late for them to care. In the interim, try putting a splint on it?

Uncut master race

Apparently not lmao

Curved small dick better stimulates Gspot dude. U are lucky.

Don't worry the are a lot of people with curved dick, and worst than your. If you think you can penetrate without problems its ok. Also you can operate, but I think it's expensive.

This

Yours curves a bit more than mine, but mine also curves up and I've been told it curves into the right spot, you're good man

haha wtf is that?

That being said it does look like you spent your childhood and adolescent years just fucking walls

It’s actually good for missionary. Good gspot hitter. Too bad it’s tiny and girls will mob you and laugh about your tiny little weenie.

This

Dont worry OP!
My dick is bent too, probably worse than yours!
But every girl i've been with has ended up squirting and im convinced thats the reason.
Curving towards the gspot = master race

you must have beat the shit out of that thing to bend it that much

Pic related is what an erect uncut penis looks like. How is that ugly? You're just jelly because Dr. Rosenberg mutilated your mutt dick.

Beeing 18 and virgin isnt bad if you've been too shy at school or any bigger problem

I'm uncut too which means more intense pleasure

Thing of the fact that this kind of shape can be funny cause anormal but long enough

And if you finds someone that loves you but you cannot make her come the regular way, don't worry, be creative, you're creative-shaped!

Don't worry about it OP your dick can see round corners

Those fuckers are so mentally mutilated that cannot recognize a healthy dick when they see one.

Small asf

mine is similar, its never been an issue during sex

ok 1. YOU GOTS A SMALL DICK NIGGA LMFAOOOOOOOO. 2. no one will want to suck a fucking cock the shape of a rainbow. 3 go to a doc
4 end it all

i´m hetero but that dick turns me on, wtf

I'm 13 and 6 and 1/2 inches fully erect and 3 inches flaccid would you rate me below average above average or average?

>no one addressing how far up the dick hair grows

Underage b&

yea ik

that's fucking tiny you beta cuck have fun getting laughed at

user you need a new dick mate!

A lot of dicks are curved.
Don't worry about yours, it's normal.

Your curved will just make some position difficult or disagreable for your partner, that's it.
But in certains positions your curve will be more pleasure to your partner ;)

My dick used to have a bit of a curve, not as that mind you, but I made a point of applying pressure in the opposite direction when it was hard. Over a few years the curve did eventually get less obvious. Make an exercise of it.

For god's sake shave your shit up what kind of subhuman faggot are you ?

The curve is the least of your concerns, you animal. May you lie with beasts!

don't worry, your dick is fine.

get a fucking circumcision

what if it curves down?