Gooooood evening...

Gooooood evening, good evening I'm a lesbian I'm a lesbian I'm a lesbian I'm a lesbian I'm a lesbian I'm a lesbian and welcome to QI!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJQHakkViPo
youtube.com/watch?v=GdvD4Fhc_K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stephen Fry was gay so who cares

>the worst contestant on the old show is now running it
bbc done it again

Its been terrible since like 2007, just like all panel shows, I blame the toryfication of culture

That's why both are cancer and I refuse to watch either of them

>toryfication of culture

Sure because the Tories are the party of raving homos like Fry and Toksvig aren't they?

You fucking moron

>toryfication of culture
>toryfication of culture
>toryfication of culture
>toryfication of culture

Do you think she ultimately knows that literally the only reason she has this job is Affirmative Action?

Joking aside, I think she'll do well tonight.

Except the punchlines to all his jokes wasn't "I'm gay". Toksvig is smart, but her comedy just isn't that good. That said, Stephen never did much comedy on QI either. It's all about personality. We'll see how she fares in about an hour

*SMACKS LIPS* OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ FUGGIN KANGZ YO

Fry is redpilled now, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJQHakkViPo

That isn't an acccurate description of Toksvig's act either. At all. You're like a Digital Spy poster m8, hang ya head.

Who's a lesbian?

She's reasonably funny for a woman but she's so god damn smug and punchable.

I don't think it would be overt affirmative action.

More likely is that it's just the toxic culture of politically correct middle class cunts at the BBC hiring more politically correct middle class cunts like Toksvig.

They're both degenerate faggots and that's all that matters

Funnily enough the best ones lately have been Dave originals: Taskmaster, Alan Davies' Untitled and Go 8 Bit

A 57 year old man who "marries" his 27 year old boyfriend is not "redpilled" any way, shape or form

Tim Farron is such a fucking beta, holy shit.

Watch the video you thilly gooth.

Is it a dolphin in a bathtub!?

I've recently gotten into As Yet Untitled and it's really good. I watched half an episode of Go 8 Bit but cringed so hard. Should I give it a second chance?

>I watched half an episode of Go 8 Bit but cringed so hard. Should I give it a second chance?

I've actually only watched one episode myself and just threw it in there for the hell of it. Taskmaster is really good though

Is that the one with Greg Davies? Think I gave that a watch once, should get back into it.

No, I'm not going to watch a video of a disgusting faggot

Gays who have relationships with people their own age is one thing. Gays who prey on the young is just something else. A whole fucking new level of disturbing

All of them are shit.

The only good thing on Dave is Top Gear, that's it.

Daily reminder that the best channel on TV is Quest.

>Wheeler Dealers
>How It's Made
>Chasing Classic Cars
>Mighty Ships
>Destroyed in Seconds
>Fifth Gear

The only thing I can't stand on Quest is Salvage Hunters. The main prick on it really grinds my gears.

Don't know that channel but it sounds like National Geographic shite.
This is a panel show thread, go discuss your programmes about cool cars and boats somewhere else.

How the fuck do you "prey" on a 27 year old?

No it's a thread taking the piss out of liberal shitbag lesbian Sandi Toksvig

Get the fuck off your high horse you fucking cunt

Ask Stephen Fry

She looks like a midget

>Ask Stephen Fry
Ah, fuck off. People wouldn't even bat an eye if a 59 year old actor got a 27 year old trophy wife.

goouuuud eeiiiviiineeennngg

they would if they looked horrified on their announcement of being together

Is he our guy?

>a nigger, a woman and Jupitus

shouldn't have got my hopes up

wtf is wrong with drew?

2 0 1 6

jupitus CAN be ok

>not liking Drew

to be honest, I've never forgiven Jupitus for failing to identify "Windowlicker" on Buzzcocks.

You know what I shit on this but she's been alright so far.

he can be decent but when he's the best on the show it's not really worth watching tbqh

Only when there are people funnier than him on.

ITT

>Red Dwarf isn't good

Kill. Your. Self.

She's doing great, like I thought. Perfect replacement for Stephen.

I just can't stand her voice. It's so annoying.

Also, that Muslim guy is fucking awful.

>reddit pic

How are you guys watching this an hour early?

b-but she's gay, and a liberal! You degenerate libcuck numale!

Red Dwarf doesnt really stand up as a good sitcom

I love the model work through

OOGA BOOGA YOR MOM *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* OOGA BOOGA YOR MOM *SHITS IN THE STREET* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* OOGA BOOGA YOR MOM

>He doesn't like Red Dwarf

The moment I heard Stephen Fry was quitting I genuinely felt bad. When I then heard Toksvig would take over I immediately accepted it. She's basically the female version of Stephen.

I always found her annoying as a guest. I've got a huge backlog of shit to watch so I'll probably just wait until the series ends then watch the rare few episodes that have good guests.

i immediately turn anything off with him in 2bh.

"White Victorian Man" what did she mean by this?

>white Victorian man

What did she mean by this?

>Daily reminder that the best channel on TV is Quest.

You misspelled Challenge you pleb

Romesh is a fucking legend.

Do you have taste? I'm sensing that it's lacking

He really isn't.

>White Victorian Man

t. Paki Mohammed Rasheed

Yes it does. It's set in space. The only dodgy bits are like using tapes for recording, but even then it's an odd mention.

It doesn't need to cover anything. Also I've enjoyed the reboot episodes.

Come on man. The man is 27 fucking years old. If anything, he probably hunted Fry down for his money.

This isn't his best show, but he's been great on other panel shows. At least his comedy doesn't rely on the fact he's Indian like most Indian comedians I see these days. He's genuinely funny.

It isn't a reboot.

A L A N W I N S

8 Bit is objectively shit but for some reason I found it comfy.

It is a reboot, come on lad.

It's the BBC, white is now a general purpose pejorative to mean anything inherently bad.

When Sandi just shook out that fact of "police quizzing the suspect" coming from "inquisiting", that there is the moment she took over from Stephen. I love her already. Perfect replacement.

>t. BBC social media intern

Glad QI is back.
Didn't really like the idea of Sandi Toksvig but she fills the shoes splendidly
Also, Alan won which is always great

>any positive remark must be a shill
What did you think then?

favourite buzzer?

>SANDWICHES

wtf, I had downloaded this but not watched it yet. Should I just delete it?

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal? The Tories are the biggest race-cucks going since they're so terrified of being called "wacist"

>HULLO DEAR!!

>fruity fruity fruity froooo-ty, fruity fruity froo-TEE
wish I remembered the episode

This.

I liked in this episode how Alan yet again showed terrific sense of discretion to push the atmosphere to a relaxed friendly state. He is a brilliant chap really. And Sandi gives just what he needs as a counterpart, a sort of static (not in a bad way) reliable, sturdy, rational person to bounce off and stir things up.

I don't complain. Nice to see that Sandi is good. Let's just hope that the guests are not going to be shit.

Good episode. QI's been stagnating for a while now, though it's still been enjoyable to some extent. This episode was good though.
Sandi pretty much emulated Stephen, but it works. Glad they didn't mess up the formula. Alan still treated as the dunce even though he's one of the smartest people there. Sandi seems to know her stuff too.
Alan was on form, enjoyed his regular boyish humour.
Romesh I've seen do better, but he was good for a laugh.
Cariad was pushing some weird agenda what with White Victorian Male and "I've had boyfriends like that lol" or whatever. Would still fuck her face.
Jupitus is still the king of hit-or-miss but he was alright this episode.

>BBC has a rule that every panel show has to have at least one women
>the Host usually is more focused on the presentation and hosting the game than making jokes
>Toksvig was always easily one of the better women

How is this not great?

I always hate these weird photo's they take of everyone together. Just seems weird.

>MUH DIVERSITY
>MUH WOMEN QUOTA
>MUH MINORITY QUOTA

Jeremy Clarkson recently revealed that as soon as Top Gear started to become a runaway success, BBC producers told him that the show was very highly rated among Asian audiences. They then told him one of the presenters should be replaced by an Asian person in order that these people should see representation. I think he told them that if the Asian audience was happy then to leave things alone, and they backed off. Shows are always ruined by some tosser committee with clipboards trying to make everything as diverse as possible, a kind of affirmative action. It's not like if people are funny or talented they are turned away. A different thing altogether to shoehorn as many people from diverse backgrounds in as possible.

EEHH

how do you moan about people being so sensitive these days after being run off twitter by a bunch of rude teenagers

With the female role being filled by Toksvig, will we now see the revival of the Davies/Brydon/Carr/Bailey combo?
youtube.com/watch?v=GdvD4Fhc_K8

Top right

*strums harp with penis"

No it isn't. Its season 11.

>Alan was on form, enjoyed his regular boyish humour.

Very good point. Maybe we even will see some new side of Alan evoked by Sandi? Maybe Alan we bee more boyish? The main point is that he enjoys himself and interacting with Sandi.

Literally me.

>Fry said he has not "slammed the door" on Twitter but said the site had become a "stalking ground for the sanctimoniously self-righteous".
Made a joke and SJWs got triggered and he decided twitter was shit. SOunds pretty reasonable to me.

>Typing this bullshit while being fully aware of the reds and Rotherham

State of you mate.

I like Stephen, I like that he can say "fuck you" and same tame is the most fucking polite humang being there is.

If I were gay i would be the first one to suck his british knob.

Fuck off, heard enough of the News Quiz to see that's all she does

This is the same Stephen Fry who said that we should boycott Sochi because "I'm Jewish, muh Holocaust"

Tories have done fuck-all about it haven't they? They even removed the requirement for Islamic schools to have 50% non-Muslim pupils. Both major parties are as bad as each other.

I think the rule still only applies to guests unfortunately.