Hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha

that domino will rise again

I fucking hope not

An EU referendum is different to an election. UKIP wouldn't win the election last year if that was the only way of leaving the union. It's too much of a risk for a lot of people to elect a populist party.

If these countries were to have an EU referendum while still maintaining a mainstream party in power, now that would be more interesting.

Also, these populist parties aren't going anywhere. They've been growing for the last 15 years and will continue to grow if their supporter's voices aren't heard.

How do you convince someone that you've "heard" their voice when their opinion is born of ignorance?
And how do you satisfy needs of someone who desires heaven on earth without regards of material, real world constraints?

It seems that the only way is to give the populists full power and responsibility and a chance to embarrass themselves - but at expense of suffering their policies.
Not to mention that the populists themselves seem happier shouting slogans from the sidelines than actually shouldering responsibility. Which makes Trump all the more phenomenal in comparison.

>How do you convince someone that you've "heard" their voice when their opinion is born of ignorance?
The main issues in Western Europe is mass immigration and the growing income inequality between the working class and the middle class.

Mass immigration is the biggest issue for the working class. Decrease immigration and the populist's party's popularity will decrease. Ignoring and decrying them all racists for it will just enrage them further.

>And how do you satisfy needs of someone who desires heaven on earth without regards of material, real world constraints?
A lot of the white working class just want a decent paying job in a safe, homogeneous area. They don't want to live in an area that goes through such rapid change every few years. Is that too much?

Our Prime Minister refused to hold a referendum here.

Dumb poms.

How do you decrease immigration? Are you going institute shooting the niggers?

What's happening today is nothing compared to what will yet come unless substantial parts of the world can be put onto some sort of sustainable development trajectory.

I get it, people want to be better off and don't want to share with entitled and aggressive niggers.

As for growing income inequality, that's a problem that was here long before muh migration crisis, you just have a convenient scapegoat now.

I don't see any easy ways out, and utterly despise people who claim to have them just to gain political power.

Legit cannot WAIT until the chinks start shackling you tumour-riddled cunts to the uranium mines

>If these countries were to have an EU referendum while still maintaining a mainstream party in power, now that would be more interesting.
why would we do that? That's pretty stupid, especially if politicians have no idea what to do incase people vote for exit

People would have more trust in an experienced party than a clown, populist party in executing it. Like I said, Brexit wouldn't happen if it meant having UKIP in power.

>How do you decrease immigration?
Don't actually know. But It's the issue that desperately needs to be looked into.

to me, it seems like the brexit vote is proof that Britain has really shitty politicians who would gamble for the future of their country for the benefit of their party

>Union Jack
>Netherland's flag
>French flag
>Peruvian flag
>Hungarian flag
What did they mean by this ?

A referendum was proposed by the conservative party so they had a better chance of winning the 2015 election. But the fact that leave won is a different story

He's a tard

I disagree. I'm not happy about Brexit and it's outrageous that some of the claims got any traction (muh billions for NHS!), but I have nothing but respect for British politicians for actually following through with it when the vote turned out the way it did.

Democracy is about having the choice, not about always making the good one.

The Peruvian flag has a coat of arms IRL.

>had to keep the flags retardedly upright and write their fucking names on it so americans would understand
jesus christ

Man, you fucks really are out of touch with reality.
Must sting to be part of an empire that is now a failed state full of Pakis and inbred chavs.

Stop giving us a bad name, and that goes for animeposting as well as rageposting

Who will win the UK election ?

me

>flattens Ireland instead
Oh look Britain fucks Ireland again and Europe does nothing, what a surprise