How far do you think we are from a one world nation?

How far do you think we are from a one world nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

rexresearch.com/glubb/glubb-empire.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sadly quite far. Give it a century or two.

When do you think Israel is going to bulldoze your house next?

never

Tomorrow. I already got the evacuation warning, and a visa to Australia since I became a refugee due to that.

Transylvania isn't independent yet

No where near. Only 3% of the world's population lives in a country they aren't born in.

The hyperglobalisation people are saying is inevitable are blind to what problems it'll cause

We already are one and we are on the verge of collapse

I think a rapid globalization in that direction is wrong, however on the long run I think our future as humans lies in that direction, don't you agree?

not even close

>Sadly

If I am not wrong, and correct me if I am. The problems Brazil is suffering are related to corruption and economical failures due to decades of undemocratic governance and what followed it from bad policies concerning multiple issues. If Brazil had not been under dictatorship and adopted free market policies years ago, it could be in a different place now.

This. Everything is a mess. Don't fall for propaganda.

Unless you live in a fascist country, not a leftist or communist country.

You're right but it's easier to say FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEE

How that's a propaganda? Romans, Assyrians, Muslims had their peak civilization periods while being a multiethnic society, in matter fact it was what contributed to many of their achievements and preserved their place in history as an admirable parts of human history.

Depends on what you mean by it. I don't think we should be in a society where we have mass immigration from people all over the world ever year. There really needs to be a lot more control in it.

In terms of trade I think we need it where countries can uphold national standards in labour markets, finance, taxation, and other areas and can do so by raising barriers at the border, if necessary, when international trade and finance threaten domestic practices that enjoy democratic support

Let's assume after achievements in technology, agriculture, medicine we reached a point where as a planet we can sustain a certain degree of wealth and prosperity to each society, it is just hypothetical. In such case where immigration would be minimal and mutual, do you think it would still be better to go solo as nations or as a planet? Of course, it is just a positive image of the distant future.

>Romans, Assyrians, Muslims had their peak civilization periods while being a multiethnic society
I've always heard of that as their beginning of their downfall

There should always be nations, and I think we'll be able to achieve that without a borderless world anyway. Improvements in organisations such as the UN will be helpful

>imblying
I'm gonna speak for Islamic history since it is the shit I know most about. Islamic golden age was due to openness, and freedom of thought and religion, in matter fact under Umayyads, and Abbasids, majority of modern day Syria, Levant and Egypt were Christian, not to mention the importance of scientists back then many of which were openly critical of religion. It only ended because conservative and traditionalist schools prevailed due to empires still being empires and that means there were still a massive amount of poor people for traditional clerics to exploit.

The screenshot is from a small book by Sir John Glubb, who worked a lot in the Middle East and specializes in Arab history himself.

The book's here:
rexresearch.com/glubb/glubb-empire.pdf

Only a few pages long. Wouldn't mind hearing your opinion on it

>>a one world nation
it is just annoying, disgusting.

why do westerner love to discuss such nonsense so much?

It'll happen, but probably not for a few centuries

I think it chery picks certain events to push a certain narrative while overlooking others that had a bigger effect on the course of history

Why is it disgusting nihon? Is human contact that much of cultural taboo to you?

not far. Israel is right next to you

>Sadly
>Germans