eureferendum.com/documents/flexcitlite.pdf
eureferendum.com/documents/flexcit.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
youtube.com/watch?v=VHzUnOya7Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pooicide
I remember my first post too user.

You're on a night out in a shitty club and they're about to lock you inside permanently. Do you stay or get the fuck out?

Embarrassing yourself

normie genocide desu

I will be laughing so hard when BREXIT fails and you anglos are stuck with us until the United States of Europe happens

oh so this is a troll thread. Everybody leave. good night.

I'll save you others the trouble of getting flustered and crash this pathetic b8 thread with those cheeky ad hominem comic series.

Kys

>whats our plan if we leave?

Your country used to rule the entire world, I don't think you need any faggots from Brussels trying to tell you how to do things

Why aglos bitching about EU? Isn't United State of Europe great thing to happen?

Not when it involves loads of shitskins too, no. Whats European about London, Paris, Stockholm, Berlin, etc. Not a lot these days. So fuck the EU.

Pic related

> used to

People also used to say how the USA is a dreamland and the greatest nation in the world... Sorry user, times change.

If UK leaves EU, shitskin population would not change, and will keep growing because white population decreasing and countries need people too stay in power

I'm not aware of any bar infringing on your sovereignty and forcing you to welcome immgrants into your home.

You don't get it, the EU needs to fall. Simple as that.

And once we can reduce EU immigration we can reduce all immigration. I personally have nothing against other Euros but its used as an excuse to justify non-EU migration too as if you only complain about that you're racist.

Yes what else can a country conceivably do except be cucked by Neo-Communists? It's too risky to control our own country and borders! We need these unelected Jews and miscreants controlling us, because what else can we do, we don't even have a plan. They have all the plans! It's too risky!

I hope he has secured the future for Israel so he can flee there when the right wing death squads come for him.

This mug is fucking dumb who doesn't even take two seconds of his life to look into things

1) Organise some form of trade deal with single market and/or EU countries
2) Have fucking money to spare to spend on whatever

??????? I mean Vote Leave hasn't been the best to present this, but common sense can dictate this very easily.

this

You're on a night out in a shitty club and they're about to let in 5000 foreigners, who you have to pay for their drinks all night.

There is nothing more difficult to carry out, nor more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to handle, than to initiate a new order of things. For the reformer has enemies in all those who profit by the old order, and only lukewarm defenders in all those who would profit by the new order, this lukewarmness arising partly from fear of their adversaries, who have the laws in their favour; and partly from the incredulity of mankind, who do not truly believe in anything new until they have had actual experience of it.

>thinking that's an argument

1) Rejoin EFTA
2) Regularise immigration controls
3) Create a genuine Europe-wide single market
4) Diverge from existing EU policies
5) Define our wider global trading relations
6) Strengthen domestic democracy.

Short version:
eureferendum.com/documents/flexcitlite.pdf
Long version:
eureferendum.com/documents/flexcit.pdf

>british intellectuals

EU member economies based on each other, if EU falls there will be at least one countries that bankrupts and it may lead to other countries collapse, and it may even end up that UK collapses and becomes second Spain

Is it really great idea to risk losing great power status because you sick of migrants?

Well said. I wish you gents luck over there.

You can be East America. Either our 51st state or you can split yourself among several states if you'd like. Up to you, old chum.

Yes, it really is. England is now the most densely populated country in Europe. Our Schools, housing, NHS (health service), Doctors are all being overrun because of the amount coming here to use them.

It's easy for you to say it's not a big deal because nobody wants to immigrate to Lithuania. If you could see the state of England however.

hold up a minute...

if the welfare state is no where close to being abolished, why is the second point hypocritical

spotted the jew

we know you would hate the free market

Oh boy.

> US blacks instantly move to England in big numbers because police there don't carry guns
> surge of crime rules the land, like 2011, but not restricted to just three days
> Britain fails hard economically under the nigger invasion
> has to be bailed out by the US
> Britain is demoted from a state to a "US territory" like Puerto Rico

>im too young / stupid to know that there is a ife outside the EU

>while the blacks are in east america, usa puts up mexican wall and bans return flights
>united states crime problem solved
>racial tension solved
>economy fixed

Britain and Ireland == Australia 2.0
Send all blacks, Mexicans, criminals there.
Problem solved.

Yea it true that everyone want go to UK live or work there, but other option may even destroy UK, maybe that everyone want go to UK even making you stronger then weaker.

And besides who goes to UK doesn't get what they want for free, they need money to pay bills or for services which makes you more money.

Yeah like that's going to happen.
Well secure our borders. Well get Indians and Chinese before we get us niggers and be closer to Australia or... *gulp* Canada.

Our commonwealth is what we will be. And France will probably leave your shit beurocracy too, leaving it as simply Germany and nazi clay.

>What is our plan if we leave
>Acting like UK doesn't know where to go

These retards realize the UK (even long before it was the UK) wasn't part of any EU bullshit for thousands of years?

Like oh god, so scary, don't know what to do guys, despite the fact they were fine without the EU longer than they have been with the EU.

Also the fact that other countries are fine without the EU (America, Canada, Australia, Japan, South Korea) list goes on, and in many ways better off without it.

It's called running your own country. Guess there are books their politicians are going to have to go back and read to figure out how to do that if this is their line of thinking.

For the UK it would be short term hardships. In the long term they're better off.

>kebab shop

The point is to avoid having those

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

We don't need a bigger economy. There's 70million people on this island already. It's a matter of numbers, and there are way too many. We need a points style system like Australia not the current system where 500million people have the right to settle in the UK. That isn't sustainable.

You're right. The Yanks have big desert states. Why not send all the trash to a place like Utah and maybe they'll even be cured by Moronormism or whatsitcalled.

Good example australia ... The country that doubles it's muslim population every 5 years

Well maybe you don't need bigger economy, but i believe your politics not gonna agree with you.

And if you have bigger economy you can sustain more people

> thousands of years

The British monarchy stems from french vikings

It will be a turkish slum. Wait until mama merkel invites turkey into the EU and lets them into the UK. It's going to be a shithole. They will wish they had left the EU, but it will be too late.

>And if you have bigger economy you can sustain more people

There's this thing called land which is finite. It doesn't expand or grow despite what happens to the economy. England is full.

England is not size of fucking Luxembourg, i believe you have a lots of land right now. And yea you may run out of it but its not gonna happen it this century

>believe you have a lots of land right now

You're wrong

The population is growing at a rate that is outpacing the expansion of infrastructure, doctors offices have to stop letting new people register at that practice because there are too many patients to see. People struggle to find schools for there kids to go to that are close to home.

We're short several hundred thousand homes, I'm currently in my early twenties and a combination of lack of housing and high demand means I probably won't be able to buy my own home until I'm in my thirties depending on where I chose to live.

There just isn't the room to expand much further since much of the remaining land is unsuitable to build on or too isolated - see much of Northern Scotland and Central Wales.

Anything to even put a dent in immigration figures would be welcome to so many people.

I know leaving the EU won't suddenly stop immigration, nobody does, but it's a step in the right direction

What a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

youtube.com/watch?v=VHzUnOya7Mw

Yeah, and he forgot to mention it's November and you're in Paris..

Well then i hope UK decisions not gonna ruin everyone's life in EU

It's all about us m8, we don't care about Europe sorry. Good luck though. It's a shame Eastern Euros lose out because our Labour politicians wouldn't control the numbers 10 years ago but there you go. It's mainly about reducing all immigration though. If there were no Muslims in the UK or Europe as a whole I'd probably stay in the EU. It's hard to understand unless you're here- I imagine Lithuania has no shitskin immigration at all.

>...what is our plan when we leave?

British Empire 2.0

Yea, but if people start hating you in huge quntities it may end up even worse

Is that a threat?

Bring it on.

Nothing happened yet, i have no reason to hate you.

And i am talking about bad stuff that can happen, even if its low chance

It's gonna cause a bit of an economic upset with you, I'm sure.

If Greece, Denmark and France leave as well, you're basically just a club of Germany's credit card. But luckily it means Germany will actually focus on helping out you guys and reverse communism. Old alliances will follow.

Britain/France/commonwealth of both vs USA/EU TTIP alliance vs Russia. We'll be the three amigos. Make sure you pick the right side.

Do you realise that the Eurozone is just Germany exploiting the rest of you? They get to keep the Euro cheap by exploiting the likes of Greece, Portugal etc to help their enormous manufacturing export industry. The EU allows unelected bureaucrats to make your laws. They've achieved the 4th reich without firing a shot.

Is that kind alliances happen and war follows, there will be no winner

>sweden turned into a post-war wasteland

Well maybe its bad for big countries with strong economy, but for countries like mine it better then being like Belarus or Ukraine

>Monarcucks
Not even once.

It won't exactly be violent warfare but economic warfare.

I'm really hoping France leave and the two of us work together. It's good to have an ally.

This would be good for your country though because it would mean Germany would have to get its finger out and start industrialising the eastern bloc like it was supposed to do before they started shooting each other (ww1).

I understand how you may find this distressing, but Russia isn't going to do anything with Trump in charge.

>Martin Schulz was supposed to be the front runner of the SPD (Social Party Germany) for Bundeskanzler (chancellor) in the upcoming Bundestagswahl 2017 (federal election) replacing the current co-chancellor Siegmar "Fat Siggy" Gabriel
>he opted out soon after the announcement with the statement "i belong in Brussels"
silly goys think he would give up all the benefits for sitting in Brussels will his party is only getting 20% in recent pools
faggot in charge over Europe is a leftist cuck and member of one of the most cancerous political parties in Germany
you cannot make this shit up
i want to wake up

>Who's

The theory is nice, but as is, it's an undemocratic shitshow of cryptofascists and corporate cronies that tries to force unity through destruction of sovereignity and culture.

Why do British people eat kebabs? Literally nobody hear has kebabs I've never even seen a kebab shop can you just put pork on a pointy stick? Is this a kebab?

>mewl mewl mewl
>We want larger economies to carry our ass

This is the only reason the EU is as expansionist as it is. Shuffling around Germany's debt onto other nations' shoulders
We want the EU to collapse before Belgium becomes the next Portugal/Ireland/Greece/Spain.

Sorry, Lithuania, but everyone tethered to Germany is going to the bottom, with or without the Brexit. Get out while you can.

HOW COULd SHE LET THEM IN THE UK IF WEVE LITERALLY VOTED OUT OF THE EU?
Damn, burgers, you sure do love up to your name.

Kebab is only eaten at 5am when everywhere else is shut and you're drunk.

Also I find if fucking ironic they use that as a worst case scenario when kebab was invented by a Turk living in Germany!

lmao no

You're on a night out in a shitty club, they are about to lock you up permanently, let in 5000 foreigners that you have to pay for. While they force you to work in a sweatshop hidden underneath the club.

No it stems from Germans you fuckin mong

Us and France are thinking of reviving commonwealth alliance. The Netherlands and Kalmar are welcome, but you've got that whole, Brussels thing. Not sure how you can leave the EU when you literally ARE the EU.

Leaving Eu for us is same as burning own house.
And btw how can Belgium bankrupt if you are literally capital of Eu