What went wrong?

What went wrong?

They're both literally too old for this shit

Condom broke

Nothing?

We're going to see the best version of Xavier die but all great things must come to an end

They took the money. I love Patrick and i am sure he only has 5 minutes worth of lines, but this hurt.

It's weird how little impact him getting disintegrated by Jean had

Even the "dude braindead identical twin lmao" shit was just a deleted scene nobody cared about

Nobody really questioned it when he showed up again in the series

But this time just from the trailer it looks like he's really, definitely gone for real and it's 100x more impactful

ur mom

Probably will be the last we see of the original cast.

WHY DID HIS HEALING STOP!

We can see him burying Xavier

How is Xavier still alive to see old man Logan?
Did he time travel like the last terrible couple of films

>just a deleted scene
It was post-credit

Wolverine's supposed to be old as fuck already right? could be like his healing factor turns off or some shit so hes catching up quick

This isn't an exact Old Man Logan adaptation. Outside of the roadtrip elements and reduced healing factor don't act like it'll be anything like it
It just Slightly Older Logan who looks like shit because his regeneration factor is fucked.

i hope this buries the superhero movie as well

Right, personally I don't think they've made him look old enough
I wanted to see pic related Logan not slightly mature Logan

>yfw you watched the first movie in theaters

>tfw the first movie is almost old enough that you could legally have sex with it

oh...fuck

>people acting like there's some deep connection between them other than Logan acting like an asshole and Xavier telling him stop being an asshole

When ya girl on her period.jpg

Man this movie is gonna be a great sendoff to the actors playing these roles.

First X-men movie was pretty good. Watched it in a theatre back in '00 myself, IIRC. That, and Gladiator. I could be misremembering, it's been a while.

There is a deep connection. Xavier rescued Wolverine from a life without purpose. And Xavier sees all of his students as his children.

How old is Prof. X supposed to be at this point?

that bit was touching, what you're on about? Specially in light of DOFP where they both mentored each other

DOFP made x3 never happen

it wasn't. The Xavier you saw was a mind projection by Xavier he could only achieve when in a coma.

92. He's 12 years old in 1944 when he finds Mystique in his kitchen, and Logan takes place in 2024.

Prof X is dead in Old Man Logan. Wolverine kills every single X-Men(Man?).

>Reading about the movie on wikipedia
>Professor Xavier has Alzheimers
This movie is gonna be depressing as fuck.

This isn't the comic book, tard

I look forward to a depressing story-driven movie about an older Wolverine.

He has to have Alzheimers. He asks Logan "What have you done?" which is in reference to Wolverine killing everybody.

No, it isn't, but it's based on it. The girl replaces Banner Junior. The trip to save her replaces the SS delivery. There is no Hulk and family sub-plot. But Xavier asks what Logan has done in the trailer, which implies he killed all the X-Men like he did in the comics.

Logan started as a cold brute "young" loner (a bratt in Xavier's eyes). Charles pushed him into a group (without him Logan wouldn't push Rogue and go with her)

in dofp Logan was pushing young Charles who was more of a bro by then than a mentor. At the end they were basically equally old dudes with a lot of shared shit in common

If they have a scene where Charles goes in full dementia mode and starts asking Logan about making sure the students are ready for their field trip I'm gonna lose it. Old people losing their shit really gets me.

X3 never happened now but that shit with the brain dead twin still happened since The Wolverine post-credit sequence went directly into DoFP.

Shit was retarded.

Oh shit no dude. I don't want those feels in my capeshit.

"They're dead Charles. They're all dead."
"What did you do?"
"What I had to do."

Calling it.

I dunno.

I'm not sure I like them doing away with the happy ending of DoFP. Seemed like a nice send off for the characters.

>But this time just from the trailer it looks like he's really, definitely gone for real and it's 100x more impactful
Because you just can't replace Patrick Stewart as Xavier. You can argue that replacing McKellen is easier, but Patrick? Near impossible.

They will try, but it will never be the same.

>that scene with Prof X in the Cerebro ruin

Feels.

True, but people are stupid and need outright confirmation. SPS is going to die. So switching his actor (to a fucking Irishman, how the fuck is that right?) is easier. Also X23 is in this film because X23 is now Wolverine. So she's going to be the next Wolverine on screen.

agreed, that ending was good and a nice send off to the first cast

but seeing Logan and Chuck almost at the level of charles and erik is sort of nice

>Logan...*coughs* did you make sure the groundskeeper mowed all the lawns...we..we need to look presentable for...for the new students...
>Yes Professor...
>Ha..heh, you don't have to call me that anymore, Logan. Jean is head of the school now. She's doing a fine job, isn't she?
>...Yes Professor.

>Sir Patrick Stewart will die in your lifetime

Might just end it now.

>So she's going to be the next Wolverine on screen.
she won't, normies aren't numale comic book fags. You won't have some 12yo girl doing stupid angry faces as the new wolverine

that shit still needs a big audience

I really like that they aren't pushing for more of the old cast members to show up. It's just a personal story with Xavier and Logan. This is basically the end of X-Men, obviously Fox will try to milk more movies, but this will be it for any fan who's followed this franchise for 18 years.

>implying there won't be a flashback of Jean getting killed by Logan and Jean doesn't fight back because she loves Logan, but manages to dispel Mysterios illusion long enough to kiss him before he dies, it's at that point the illusion ends and Logan sees what he's done

This won't lead to anything.

It sounds like it might follow the comic books a bit, but obviously they'll reel in the super villain stuff to the usual movie X-Men shtick of some faceless corporation/government program.

You misunderstood, she will, when she's older, maybe 5-6 years, play X23 in a film, assuming she'll fit the part.

But it's irrelevant. X23 needs to be introduced to normies so they understand who she is in any potential sequel to Logan.

Yes, yes, X23 was killed by Wolverine in an earlier film but that's been retcon'd.

>Also X23 is in this film because X23 is now Wolverine. So she's going to be the next Wolverine on screen.
That sounds exactly like a normie who didn't know shit about dick would say back in high school. Like that guy who insisted the Spider-Man reboot with Garfield was to get him into Avengers.

>We did good in the end, didn't we old friend?
>Sure did, Chuck
Fuck these lines write themselves.

This may sound retarded but... Can somebody here explain me the basic plot of the movie?

I mean, why is his regeneration factor fucked, why Xavier is still alive, who's the girl...

While I agree, I would really like for Anna Paquin to at least cameo in this. I men, it all started with those two (Logan and Rogue).

Nah. It'll be a villain, who was being controlled by ANOTHER villain.

It won't be Red Skull, or Abomination or Magneto (replaced with King Pin) or what the other one is. I forgot his name.

Yup, a bittersweet sendoff, then it's deadpool from here on out

dude, normal people don't want gruff hairy grumpy manly man being played by a little girl

above all women don't want young girls in their movies, specially replacing buff hairy men

Weird to think that kids were in high school with Garfield. Toby was my Spidey in high school. Fuck I'm old.

Come on user. Look at the trends. She's a woman, she needs no man. She's similar to Wolverine. She's replaced him in the comic books, since he's dead.

Why WOULDN'T this happen?

Bruh nobody knows fucking shit at this point. It's very vaguely based off the comic, but aside from that there isn't anything to go on. Xavier is alive cus people can get old as shit sometimes. Rgenertion probably slowing down cus Logan's getting old. X-23 is another Wolverine but a girl.

Logan kills all the X-Men after Mysterios (or insert villain) tricked him into thinking they're enemies. Xavier gets dementia, so he forgets what happened. The girl is X23, a clone of Wolverine.

Because Wolverine is going to be Wolverine again within 5 years.

Not to mention anyone who had "genderswap" swishing around in their minds just had it beaten out this past summer after a certain film's failure.

It's pretty much confirmed Mr Sinister is the main villain along with Donald Pierce.

this isn't Sony, there's trends and then there's making a relatively recent property into shit

indiana jones you could turn into a black man, tony stark you can't make it into a black teen girl

this is movies, it needs huge audiences, it isn't the idea farm that is comics where you can make all sorts of gay shit for no money and no risk

>deadpool from here on out
Yay

He got JUST-ed

too much kino.

Well, maybe you're right, user.

Okay, but is anybody controlling Mr Sinister? Stryfe seems to be logical. Perhaps the Legacy Virus?

Hopefully you're right, user. Thanks.

seriously afraid that closeted based faggot has aids

pls be well hugh

>tfw bryan singer wont let X-men die with this Wolverine send-off and he'll just keep making cheesy shitty X-men movies

For a character who can supposedly heal any wound almost instantly why does he have scars?

>Yes, yes, X23 was killed by Wolverine in an earlier film

Are you actually retarded?

His healing factor is failing.

He's old and his regeneration is failing. Or, perhaps, he got infected with the Legacy Virus and it's causing his regeneration process to work overtime so he can't heal properly.

Well, gess we won't see them in the movie... Such a shame

This is where it went wrong. I actually liked X2 a lot but I can't even watch it anymore because it went to shit so bad.

Well, I know it wasn't actually her, but it was implied to be her. The one in the film killed by being injected with adamantium.

if you're actually concerned, remember most of wolverine and xmen shit in comics nowadays is just marvel not wanting to give writing ideas to fox or advertising to properties in spheres that count (movie$)

although the femthor, black spidey, and all poz shit is fucked but probably wont last

>families of incestuous hillbilly rape babies eating people

Have a think, user.

it was implied to be Mariko, Logan's ex X ex-girlfriend

>Earth-90210

>Okay, but is anybody controlling Mr Sinister?
I doubt it. This has never been the case in the past.

Mr Sinister is a top-tier X-Men villain.

Didn't DC try the 'SJW' pandering for a bit and realised it sucked so just went back to T&A?

Oh, well I viewed it as an X23 they could just kill, or at least a similar character. Disregard, I suck cocks.

Goddamn the X-men movies have the worst fucking continuity issues ever
Nothing ever makes sense

That's why I was thinking of Stryfe. Since, iirc, Stryfe gave Mr Sinister the Legacy Virus, which killed several mutants. So it seems logical, if all the mutants are gone in Logan, that could be the source.

>The evil guy is British

Thankfully Richard E. Grant is a great choice.

He has skin cancer.

So I haven't really been following the comics, and from what I've seen in the films, the new timeline of First Class, Days of Future Past, and Apocalypse has overwritten that of X1-X3, right?

Basically, what is the canonically order for each film? Is Origins canon withint the first trilogy? And is The Wolverine canon within the new trilogy? Where does Logan fit in?

I'd appreciate a simple breakdown if possible.

i'm not that in the know, they also occasionally try shit (usually women heroes fucking black men etc) but i think it's just from male writers usually being spinless pencil necks who want to be enlightened nice boys

Are you a retard too? That was Yuriko Oyama aka Lady Deathstrike.

So how are they gonna have the next X men movie after this with no X men?

It wasn't implied to be her that is Lady Deathstrike.

That would be a good plot (minus stryfe because fuck that guy) Sinister could just as well manufacture the legacy virus himself.

That wasn't Lady Deathstrike, not in what I was talking about. She could regen, it was fought in the Weapon X facility.

>tfw bryan singer wont let X-men die with this Wolverine

Fuck off, we still need New Mutants and X-Force.

People are de-sensitized due to shows like GoT and they would've toned it down anyways

Mysterio or whatever made Wolverine kill all the other Xmen.

In the comic anyway.

THe Wolverine movies (Origins, The Wolverine, Logan) are standalones. They're not set in either the universe of the old movies, or the new ones.

Apparently I completely forgot about The Wolverine where he loses his healing factor. Really shows how good standalone wolverine films are

Logan might be but who knows.

> What do they call you? Wheels?