I know this is old but fuck it, do you agree with the punishment?

I know this is old but fuck it, do you agree with the punishment?

youtu.be/OqOvVtMhDvE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQQs3nl0LcY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Mexico#Child_prostitution
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/opinions/saar-child-trafficking-united-states/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Argentina
mbctimes.com/english/20-best-education-systems-world
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/20/argentine-judges-dismiss-rape-of-6-year-old-because-child-is-gay.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Twerking is the American version of "perreo" in Reggaeton here. Wich make people dumber and pregnant. Fucking shit music should be ban. That's something Guevara was right.

I do not.

The school has no authority to suspend them for doing activities that aren't breaking any laws, nor are they being carried in school property. Students own their bodies.

The parents can ground them or something, that is OK.

That being said, I'm not gonna deny I'm getting a raging boner here and I'm horny as fuck, I think I want to bust a nut to this stuff immediately, does anyone have the original?

Why is society so obsessed with taking away our jailbait beauties? Your children are already whores, you're not gonna un-whore them you stupid Christian cuckskins

>muh dick
>check flag
make sense.

What makes sense?

If I don't like sugar it means others shouldn't be allowed to consume it?

Kill yourself

Build wall, Pedro.

Yes. Act like a nigger, end up like a nigger.

suspended... from a tree.

you are such a beta faggot

they werent even expelled only suspended

i got fucking suspended over way less

you are so fucking gay

>mexican intellectual

wait wut..

why the fuck are they upside down?

what the fuck is going on here

This.

I agree. School is a educational institution, behave or fuck off.

Further proving his point.

Its because you're down under m8. Don't they teach physics down there?

Quads.

For you.

Also, fuck these little whores. Nip that shit in the bud. Bet they won't do it again.

What's beta about it? They have no right to suspend them.

It's like allowing schools to suspend children because they play violent games at home like CS:GO .

You need to stop being a huge pussy cuck and think for yourself, the school has no business riveting their behavior outside of it beta cucklet.

>meme intellectuals

That's some edgy parroting you're doing there user

Pedro, listen, they broke the schools code of conduct. Do I really have to explain to you why people wouldn't want video of their daughters, who are minors, distributed around the internet so people like you, waiting patiently with dick in hand, can jack off to them?

Dude, you're thinking with your dick, getting all turn on by twerking and wanting to protect their degeneracy.

Stop being a nigger.

Black dude in video is getting white girls to act degenerate. How is this any different from how the average black dude normally acts?

You are mad you're not getting any?

You could apply this logic to basically anything.

Sugar, alcohol, tobacco, sex, tea, hot showers, running, gaming, etc

You're the only low IQ nigger ITT if you want to stop others from practices you don't personally agree with. KYS.

> (You)
>Pedro, listen, they broke the schools code of conduct.
Code of conduct only applies while being at school.
> Do I really have to explain to you why people wouldn't want video of their daughters, who are minors, distributed around the internet so people like you, waiting patiently with dick in hand, can jack off to them?
That's up to the parents to decide, not the school.

Also what's wrong about lacking it off to some nice ladies? You a stormnigger closet faggot?

Their parents should have made use of the belt.

Any what? Women who twerk are a huge turn off.

Yes, you could and SHOULD apply to thoses things as well. Go twerk with your niggers in the hood then.

nigger nigger

You didn't watch the video. The video in question was filmed during school, on school property, and with school equipment. He says it right in the beginning.

build a wall

>a stormnigger closet faggot

south americans, they did nothing for society and now they come in here wanting to act like they invented philosophy

I know, I'm just here to shit on the 'muh degeneracy' virgin faggots who show up in these threads.

The original video's gone. Was this done on school property or during school hours? If so, then sure. If not, then FUCK NO.

I've never understood where schools think they get the authority to punish students for what they do off campus unless there's truancy involved. It completely baffles me that they think they can and should suspend a student for tweeting shit from his own home.

Sure, twerking is fucking retarded, and if a teacher saw them doing it in the music room or something when they're supposed to be in Chemistry, then yeah, suspend the shit out of them. But don't do that shit if it's at their house or whatever. That's just retarded and authoritarian.

you have child prostitution

if you really don't think there is a way for a culture to get degenerate and backward then you haven't seen islam.

they have bacha bazi... how do you think that started

some fucking mexicuck said it was alright

>South Americans
>Mexico

Must suck to be an autistic virgin in south america.

Mexico is in North America.

youre all degenerates. your murder rates and corruption are ridiculous

Not really.... Must suck to be a nigger who enjoy twerking don't you?

theyre degenerates

the culture of being south of the united states

tell me its not the same culture, you all murder and rape like animals

>south America

foh

>you have child prostitution
And you do not?

>If you really don't think there's a way for a culture to get degenerate
I don't think the word 'degeneracy' has any objective meaning here, since it is based on morals alone.

As long they're clean and not fat and don't have std what's wrong with it?

Our murder rates isn't big though... But I wouldn't expect you to know about my country if you don't even know that Mexico is your neighbor.

your country sucks, your economy blows

That's gross and the music is fucking shit... Why you like it?
Dude, now you're talking to Italy... You go full autism.

Which is independent of whether they're in North America or not.

Threadly reminder: American education.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Mexico#Child_prostitution

no

okay degenerate as defined by destroying economic, technological, judicial and therefore cultural progress

do you want me to define progress you degenerate fuck

ill give you a hint, your country blows western countries kick ass, no youre not western you fuck

theyre not north American you fuck and I said corruption as well, you nigger, you niggers do get corrupt. same shit.

and the only reason your murder rates are low is because you have normal western white people. if it weren't for that your nigger culture would be Guatemala jr

Yeah it fucking sucks to have the third largest economy on the continent, being flooded by female sex tourists from the north every summer and get to send islamic homos fresh from warzones to northern cucks.

yes and their country blows and their economy sucks

how are your reading comprehension skills fucktard

You can't be this stupid.

edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/opinions/saar-child-trafficking-united-states/

>children's stories of sexual violence and trafficking in America are not much different than in nations such as India, Cambodia or Nigeria.
>there are estimated to be at least 100,000 American children trafficked for sex each year.
>Disturbingly, more than 1,000 children every year are arrested for prostitution, even though many of them are not legally old enough to consent to sex.

I was referring to the whole of latin American culture while trying to include brazil so yes everything south of America

and to be fair mexico is considered middle America too

and no I don't give a fuck about your degenerate culture

do you read plato? blaise pascal?
gtfo with your third rate countries

>nor are they being carried in school property

The report outright fucking says it was filmed on school grounds using school property

I know it's hard to hear properly under that sombrero of yours, but maybe next time you should at least fucking try to listen. Maybe then you won't fuck up your Commiefornian employer's lawn when he tells you to let the grass grow a little longer before you start drunk driving the mower over it.

yes and your country is being held up by better powers. your country is on the slow slide to degeneracy. Nordic countries are rising up, enjoy third while you have it

oh and since you missed it

YOUR WHOLE COUNTRY IS A KEK STATE

I was going to answer but you're too fucking retarded... You're the reason on why the world view Americans as the most ignorant people.

In the end, you call Mexico 'South America'.

per capita its low and its because of the niggers and third worlders

>thinking i mentioned culture at any point

Are you illiterate?

>asking me if I read plato or blaise pascal

No but I have read the Analects and the Daode Jing. Have you? Based on how retarded you sound, can you even read to begin with?

>singapore
>third world country

A-m-e-r-i-c-a-n e-d-u-c-a-t-i-o-n.

>no
Who provides your politicians and rich people with look slaves, then?
Why is there such an enormous amount of pedos in america who have signs in their lawn that exhibit they're convicted sexual predators?
Isn't there a huge amount of foreign children being sold into sexual slavery in America?

Your stormweenie talking point defining degeneracy is misguided and deluded as per usual, even SJW social sciences are better than your half baked crap.

How does twerking prevent economic, technological, judicial, or cultural progress?

You could argue that it benefits cultural progress because it makes humans more open to sexuality and its implications.

As I said it's all a matter of your own morality, you're free to keep parroting your dumb stormfag talk points though

>According to the FBI, for prostitution arrests under the age of 18, African-American children comprise 59%

So what's the other 31%, genius? It doesn't matter if it's low, you claimed it doesn't exist, full stop. You're wrong, again.

its middle America, I call honduras south America, its considered middle

>you wanting to focus on that and not: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Argentina

look at that map bitch

fuck off mods

Yeah. "Twerking" is fucking retarded. It's like the mullet of our time.

Fuuuuuck. That's my high-school.

What's retarded about it?

Holy gets Batman!

are you fucking retarded
> thinking I mentioned anything about being literate

see how easy that is. I was talking about culture you fucktard because I brought up the subject

confuscious is pleb grade philosophy and so is Chinese philosophy in general. again gtfo

your country isn't worth shit, your culture is trash and if you hadn't been in that exact area you wouldn't even be relevant gtfoh
>prove me wrong

That's all from peronist gov. and all of that is being investigated and people prosecuted by our new right-wing president. That's more than your country ever did with your corruption, wich Trump already say.

It's dance taken to it's most basic, vulgar form. There's no art to it, and it's not even particularly sexy. I can't even call it cynical because that would require some kind of intellectual input. If I wanted to see animals shake their hips I'd go to the zoo.

>thinking I mentioned anything about being literate

I called you an illiterate because issues of culture weren't fucking relevant to the geographic location of Mexico, which is firmly on the North American continent.

>confuscious is pleb grade philosophy and so is Chinese philosophy in general. again gtfo
>confuscious
>LOL FUCK YOUR KIND OF PHILOSOPHY YOU PLEBIAN MINE IS SUPERIOR I'M NOT GOING TO SAY WHY I'M JUST GOING TO SHOVE MY OPINION DOWN YOUR THROAT LIKE NIGGERS DO DICKS DOWN MINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>your country isn't worth shit, your culture is trash and if you hadn't been in that exact area you wouldn't even be relevant gtfoh

Actually, since you claimed it to be trash first, you have the burden of proof. My country is fine until proven otherwise. Do so.

>inb4 you can't

Retard.

holy fuck you derailed the conversation with strawmen

look slaves? wtf

why are there lots of circumstantial evidence about pedophilia? what does that even matter, ive never seen a damn sign

not like you niggers

if you really cant understand how yto translate subjective morals to objective morals youre an idiot. go study philosophy, logic and physics before you get back to me

>How does twerking prevent economic, technological, judicial, or cultural progress?

not twerking itself that's a derivative of degenerate cultures. prove me I'm wrong, tell me the rap community that produced this is producing doctors and philosophers. tell me rappers are equal in cultural benefits as neil degrasse Tyson

so then what about being polyamorous, wouldn't that be more efficient of a culture? it doesn't involve pimping or child sex slavery

>child sex slavery
youre the one defending this shit

no you fuck there is objective morality, if you got off the Mexican badn music and read plato or Aristotle youd know this

your country is shit

>According to the FBI, for prostitution arrests under the age of 18, African-American children comprise 59%

>So what's the other 31%, genius? It doesn't matter if it's low, you claimed it doesn't exist, full stop. You're wrong, again.

I don't even need to say anything more. maybe: statistics, reread what I said or singapore

oh seems someone doesn't know too much about western history

don't you have some south American degeneracy to continue

how can I prove that there is? why youre at the bottom and the western countries at top in all indexes. still need objective informaitona bout how shit your country is?

>Was this done on school property or during school hours?
All of the above, and more

yes the culture produced the degeneracy, quit strawmanning

oh fine, ill say what I told argentina fag over there

youre less than china on all indexes, china is less than japan on most indexes

japan is less than western countries on almost all indexes.

objective you fuck, if there wasn't objective information nothing would be factual or cement.

>reread what I said or singapore

You quite clearly are illiterate, try speaking English properly.

Also you're going to need to substantiate that claim. Where are your stats?

Actually you're calling all countries shit without showing any proof of that.

Now go rape someone

>oh the world is just so subjective and nonbiased and different

gtfo trash

your education is shit because I had to tell you this

you can choose one of those three things and realize what you said proved my point.

31% includes Asians, who are big into sex trafficking, Mexicans and white people, who don't.

its mostly the niggers, they do more than all other demographics combined.

Singapore youre just a fucking dumbass admit your country and culture blows, objectively

Are we even having the same conversation? What strawman? What culture?

On what fucking indexes?

mbctimes.com/english/20-best-education-systems-world

Education, the first thing I could think off the top of my head. Singapore is third, behind Japan and South Korea.

We have a GNI per capita that is $20,000 US dollars higher than yours.

Higher life expectancy. Lower ecological footprint. I could go on.

yes because we actually report our rapes and we have systems to prosecute them

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/20/argentine-judges-dismiss-rape-of-6-year-old-because-child-is-gay.html

need more proof? your culture is shit fix it

>includes asians
>white people, who don't

Did you even bother to fact check it? You're a grade A retard.

Oh please. You can claim your philosophy to be superior as much as you want, but you still have to fucking demonstrate it. I'll wait.

you keep bringing up the placement of mexico when I was talking about culture which I explained and you keep saying yeah but the actual location is in north America by some accounts

yes and middle America by others I was including it in with brazil, ive said this, you keep strawmanning

every one applicable

try productivity, development, happiness

your ecological footprint is because youre a smaller country
and take away niggers from ours and we have a high one too. they die earlier and go to prison. take away niggers and were high up.

and your economy is dependent on the west. after our private company space race we wont have need for your shit country anymore :)

white includes Mexican
>Singapore forgets to factcheck and calls other people out

gtfo

more accurate

>I'm objectively wrong
>But I'm to argue anyways because haha muh dick
Can't wait to build that wall.

k I will

where the fucka re yall

Nope, thats one news... I can find hundres of that kind in US... Is already know that US is one of the most "rape capital" countries in the world. And all of that is ignoring how much your country protect pedos in the Church

Stop trying so hard, don't talk with people from countries you know shit. Try to read a little as well.

nope those are niggers, niggers are never western

But it sure fucking doesn't include Asian. You're wrong.

Middle America isn't a fucking continent. It isn't even a region. Where do you come up with this shit? I'm not strawmanning your argument, you explicitly claimed Mexico wasn't in North America. You're wrong.

>Happiness

Okay. Happy Planet Index. Right above the UK.

HDI (which, by the way, is a heavy generalisation) places above Sweden, the UK, and Liechenstein.

Keep going.

how is this news who the fuck cares
>oh my god some degenerate cunts cant go to prom

Right, now explain how 4,000 year old greek philosophies have anything to do with that. Can you do it?

First of all, different date. I have the FBI 2012 statistics. Second of all, wrong fucking table. We're looking at 43B. And you accuse me of poor reading comprehension. Thirdly, even your own fucking table proves you wrong.

Rape isn't even a crime in Africa.

jeeez, i cant get on with how based my country is, even though propaganda everywhere tells it's shit. Poland is the best of east, and the best of west.

no you fuck you said blacks did 59percent and said guess who the other percent is by including Asians

REREAD YOUR OWN SHIT

I said mexico was the south American culture and prove to me its wrong

and middle America is a thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_America
>nigger

first country in asia and its Singapore at 22

>nigger country

shut the fuck up dumb muslim chink

>japan is as big as the uk
>singapore is about half size of belgium in population and research papers

Not an argument.