Today I went out for 10-15minutes for lunch...

Today I went out for 10-15minutes for lunch, and came back to my house with a room open and the light on which I'm 100000% sure I closed before as well as a few things moved. I'm convinced someone went through my house and due it to being new years (3 hours away from Australians) they're going to come back then due to them expecting you to go out for celebrations. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRCSz0cnUuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Celebrate at home or lock away any valuables you may have if you're really worried.

Report it to the police, they might send someone over to keep watch for a little while. I don't know how reliable the aussie police are though.

>implying they're not extremely fucking busy to deal with drunk idiots throwing fireworks at people and property

Obviously they need your things more than you do. Leave the door unlocked with a note saying what's yours is theirs.

Sit home in silence with a shotgun

Just leave a note on the window saying "I'm waiting for you :)", they won't have the balls to go in there.

I like this answer.

Actually not a shitty idea! Most burglars are pussies.

Do you still have time to watch Home Alone? If not skip to the final quarter. You want to see all his clever traps so you can emulate them.

HAHAAHA
>Sit home in silence with a shotgun
Australia shotgun bahhahaa

You'd be charged and jailed even if they kicked the door in while you were there, Self Defence is Nonsense to Australian law now.

Unless the police witness you defending your self fair chance you get fucked over twice.

Fucking stupid shit happens

Flog the cunts

You should probably file a report.

Leave a butter knife by the note saying this is your weapon I get home advantage of Butchers knife and a cricket bat

youtube.com/watch?v=MRCSz0cnUuE

Stay home.

Don't get comfortable after tonight either. They got in, they know the layout of your house. There is a high chance they will come back.

Invest in better security, locks on windows, motion sensor floodlights, and maybe a camera. They just had a look today, but they will go away with what they know and come back, and hit your place.

Report anything suspicious to police, they will be watching you over the next while to get used to your activity patterns, when you leave for work, go to bed, etc.

Hopefully they don't come back, but there is a chance they will.

>Regards, Ausfag who caught someone inside his apartment to have them come back a week later, and who later had his apartment broken into 3 times in one week while moving out.

PS- they move things around to fuck with your head. They get a thrill out of the game. I've come home before in my previous place, and things were not where I left them, but no signs of forced entry/no open windows/etc

You know what that's a good point.

Build home alone style traps but ensure there fatal.
Remove two floor boards secure sharpened sticks and kitchen knifes to the boards underneath.
Cover the gap with card lay down rug or carpet.
Place some items of value around the pit and set up a cam.
You can also add dog shit to the sharps for that extra affect.

Actually decent advice. Will look to implement some of this.

Please do. There is no worse feeling than coming home to your place absolutely ransacked. Also, file a police report. It's probably too late to get forensics in, so if anything else suss happens, report it.

Stay safe bro

fucking kek you are spastics and good trolls it's happy new years faggots

fixed

fuck me i means it's nye in Sydney so happy New Years and fuck you I'm huffin pic related

Pic related, they came back even though the place was dusted. The world isn't a good place. New year or not, criminals don't take holidays, they take opportunities.

Nice gay themed fireworks, Sydneyboy. Saw them on TV and LMAO. Are you all faggots over there now or something?

If they've been through your place once why didn't they take what they wanted then? Why risk going through everything to come back later and take it?

So they can take a shopping list to their dealer. Today they were looking for cash, but now they know that OP has a high end stereo/tv/gaming console/whatever

they look the same every fucking year now and nah just indigenous by 86th pic related nan

also mate just wait behind the window lights off with a bottle then smash it on the cunts head easy math strayaaaaaaaaaa

Sit home in silence with your ass up face down and naked while spreading your butthole

Fuck if I know, I was gone for no longer than 20 minutes so I'm assuming they'll return later.

So glad I live in a country/state where if someone enters my home, I can unload a shotgun into them multiple times without being jailed for life. God bless America.

Not OP, dude who was broken into 4 times. Someone said I was trolling so I posted proof.

I live in a top floor appartment now.

kek