In 2018 Free Your Slaves Sup Forums

In 2018 Free Your Slaves Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=20772
youtube.com/watch?v=mCQYdi3s5F4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't wait until lab-grown meat is commercially viable. Then I might switch from animal to grown meat. I don't want to become a soyboi so until then I'll eat dead animals

Why would I? Meat is delicious.

This

fuck off you're as bad as muslims

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Vegans just enslave plants instead of animals. There's no relevant difference.

nah

They aren't slaves.

>They're sex partners

Not op, but just avoid soy then, beans and nuts provide enough protein.

OwO

Sorry fam, that didn't work out too well with niggers

This thread again...

Don't do it for the animals, do it for yourself. Animal agriculture is the single largest factor contributing to climate change. So if you and your offspring want a habitable planet, you must reduce or eliminate animal consumption.

>implying an AIDS burger at McDonald's is "delicious"

Citation please

can't we just make catalytic converters for their gas?

Probably be a trek

what is the argument here? girls get snakes and boys get ants?

Somehow circles are more sustainable than triangles

And balanced. You ever tried to balance a circle? That shit's hard

Lmao
Future chickens that somehow developed consciousness and have time travelled back to the present to drop one quote on us then leave.

All hail the slightly blurry human figure with space-y colours behind them

Glad you asked.

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=20772
>“Livestock are one of the most significant contributors to today’s most serious environmental problems,” senior UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) official Henning Steinfeld said. “Urgent action is required to remedy the situation.”

I hope you'll integrate this knowledge into your understanding. You sound like you're capable of overcoming cognitive dissonance.

so if we stop having farm animals on land dedicated to it won't taht just mean that other animals will slaughter and eat each other more instead?

You know nothing about animals

>In 2018 Get A Life Faggot

I’ll just leave this here

But what if I enjoy killing animals?

they eat other animals, its the circle of life with out the hakuna matata shit

If we don't eat them, they continue to breed leading to more of the making more methane. Eating them is saving the environment.

Ty for this.
I checked the source of the article, and correct me if i'm wrong (its 2:30 where I am), but the source only states that livestock generates 18 percent more emissions (measured in CO2 equivalent) than transport, and as far as I can see doesn't weigh in on production emissions. I also couldn't find a source from the source. :/

No, lack of food and water would probably cause a mass cow extinction (assuming we just abandoned them).

>implying cows breed on their own.

U fukn wut m8. 4/10 if troll

Stop plant genocide.

Suck on a rock!

Im gonna get a turkey sub in about 30 min
and its gonna be good
real good

So you choose to die when the Stormtroopers come.

so?

So do I go out and shoot all my cattle and sheep?
Because that's like 60 head of cattle and about 200 head of sheep

I think that would be best, yes. Or set them free.
>leave pasture open
>allow all to escape
>call authorities
>write off insurance loss
>escape your earth-killing line of work in the black

so fuck you

oh. I wonder why you're responding with aggression. Maybe cognitive dissonance.

>free YOUR slaves
Of course, people who buy meat in supermarkets are also the ones having thousands of animals as their property.
I guess becomming a vegan requires you to go full retard first.

>counting women as different species
Pls stop.

>paying to have them farmed and slaughtered
>doesn't see the connection
Never go full-retard, user.

oh im sorry please dont take it as aggression
just take it as go fuck yourself with a rusty pipe

At this point climate change is inevitable, society is not going to change in the speed it needs to, so we more or less need to roll with it and see how it comes out.

I will not go against nature

I seriously hope people in the future will not be as oblivious towards biology as people of today are.

>being this fatalistic
>being cucked by the Koch brothers this hard
user you might already hear this a lot, but you are fucking stupid.

Anthropologists estimate humans naturally ate 60-80% plant-based diet. Are you following this?

>Cannot differentiate between owning something and using someone's thing
>Never go full-retard, user.

vague

>allow all to escape
>escape your earth-killing line of work in the black
>allow all to escape
>escape your earth-killing line of work
>all to escape

Yeah, no mate. If I let them all escape, they'd fuck the local bush lands, breed with out control and continue to contribute to "Climate Change"

So I guess I'll just shoot them all then.

>using someone's thing
>someone's
>thing
Wow, got any more semantic arguments to bungle? How about we discuss some FACTS instead of nebulous value judgments?

I'll start: how about the FACT that animal agriculture is an enormous contributor to global warming?

I'm the stupid one? Emissions and meat consumption are going up, we are already going to go way past the CO2 emissions from the paris accords and the science states that we won't see a natural reduction for over 100k years. Lets not add in the neutralization of the oceans and the issues that will bring. But keep your head firmly up your ass, friend.

>how about the FACT that animal agriculture is an enormous contributor to global warming?
Nobody really gives a shit because meat is delicious.

Shooting them is A-okay with me too. Idk much about Australia (or wherever you're typing from), but I doubt domesticated animals will breed out of control. You don't artificially inseminate? Do you even farm?

>the chicken is the one being quoted

>describes the problem accurately
>just assumes there's nothing that can be done
Seriously mate, how cucked are you?

>over 100k years
nigger, you won't even be alive in 100 years

Then whats the solution? A realistic solution, not one of your fantasy solutions like everyone will just stop eating meat within this generation.

Wow I never even thought of that, thanks professor dipshit.

And the pussification of America (and the world) continues

>Let's just clear cut vast amounts of forest to grow my soy

Fucking soyboys

Everyone drastically reduces meat consumption within 20 years

would not be necessary, because soy is already grown in enormous quantities to feed cattle.
>doug dimmaderp fucking retard.

PS vast amounts of forest are cut for cattle to graze in slash and burn argiculture in the rainforest.

Jeez, you really had that entire point completely backwards.

Heard that some scientists claim that plants can also feel pain (when uprooted, eaten, etc). So you vegan retards are just as bad as us carnivores. You don't want us to eat meat, now vegetables are off the table. So what the fuck should we eat, you stupid fucks?

I support cannibalism. Vegans can replace cows as a food source. They're just as stupid.

>Heard that some scientists claim that plants can also feel pain (when uprooted, eaten, etc)

source?

Ausfag shill somewhere else

>implying posting repeatedly about a topic makes you a shill

Try Google. Neat website, that. Lots of links to articles, etc.

Google it.

Worldwide meat consumption has been and is projected to increase through at least 2030, so that isn't a realistic solution. Most people do not want to go vegan or even drop consumption to 2 days a week.

NO.
Look at what happened with the NIGGERS

Animals are tasty lol

that's tumblr logic. The burden is on you to source your silly claim
>it would be easy, if it was true.

>Most people do not want to go vegan
So?

>Worldwide meat consumption has been and is projected to increase through at least 2030, so that isn't a realistic solution
How does that make it not realistic?

Lmao I'm not gonna live that long. Not my problem, faggot.

>doug dimmaderp

Anyone here tasted sharks?

having kids?
>Tell me again, Grandpa, about when there wasn't massive climate disruption?

GET OUTTA MY HOUSE YOU LIL SHITS

What if i stop eating meat? There are billions of other people in the word that don't give a shit about if they are eating animals or not? There is no way you can turn the whole planet vegetarian. So fuck off, let me live my miserable life and eat whatever the fuck I want.

No. Imma go kill a chicken for dinner tonight just because of this thread

Tell that to the tens of millions in India who are vegan.

>implying you weren't going to anyway because being cucked by the agriculture lobby is a way of life for you

Said who, did you visit every single household there, those are the people who are afraid of toilets and shit on the fucking road

Are you capable of an on-topic conversation?

youtube.com/watch?v=mCQYdi3s5F4

no, fuck you too
happy new year

I was actually gonna have pork chops