You seem a funny guy, do you wanna hang out sometime?

you seem a funny guy, do you wanna hang out sometime?

Sounds like a blast!

Such an explosion of enthusiasm.

Boo

>you seem a funny guy
Learn English you pathetic piece of garbage. Don't ever talk to me again.

Dude don't blow up on her like that..

What's the point of this thread?

Do attractive muslim women excist? Clearly yes.
Does this make their religious believes less revolting? No.

Funny how? Like i'm a clown? I'm here to amuse you?

absolutely haram

I would breed the extremism out of this woman.

Girl wearing hijab not necessarily is a muslim. Many of them doing it because of culture and when meet right guy smoke, drink and fuck. even in hijab they love to teasing guys

sure baeb got keroooo ?

This is lit

i can tell you even when they are not allowed to undress, they really enjoy cfnm type of situations

and they like to tease guys with their feet

I actually bumped into a attractive girl like OPs pic. It wasn't til I got close to her that she smelled extremely like body odor. Was a disgusting horrific scent

i would haram her ass

Ok, I can agree on that.
Hijab by itself is not worse than some haircuts or hats i've seen.

what is going on there???

Either all religions are revolting or none of them are. Islam is the same as Christianity and Judaism.

swedish muslim girls enjoy nude beaches

I would not disagree. It's just, at the time being, that the islam is trying hard to be VERY annoying.

With the amounts of honour killings here in Scandinavia lately, I wouldn't even dare to get romantic with a devout Muslim

stfu

>implying I wouldn't take her virginity

Why did you edgelords decide to make this thread about her religion and not her body, fucking virgins man.

I am confused. German fag here. Here, we have dedicated areas on beachses, where nudism is allowed. But then, if you go there, you HAVE to go naked.

y tho?

If she ends up being shit crazy she just gets killed and you get to have a new gf

maybe it's a clothing-optional beach

In what way is it annoying to you?

No, you shut the fuck up.

no

oh yeah, no logical fallacy there

Hell yes!!! Ive always wanted to fuck a chick in a hijab. If someone walks in you hide under her cloak of invisibility and keep going

The only Arab girls worth any shit are Iranian girls, on average they're way hotter than any other Arab girls and get up to some dirty minded shit behind closed doors.

I haven't meet an Iranian girl that wasn't at least a 8/10

Two that i went to uni with were at least a 9/10. Almost a 10

They all contain their dodgy writings, they all have questionable statements. Islam really is no different than the other two.

You should kill yourself. Iranians aren’t Arabs, they’re not a lot of Arabs there. The ones you saw were most likely Persian.

like bombing, killing innocent people, following the shitty sharia-law

and all this does not include what the murderers of the IS have done in the name of Islam.

those are theorists and you cannot hold the rest of the Islamic world responsible for their deeds.

not this fag, but he's right, you know?

Genetically, and culturally, they are ALL Arabs down there. All the same breed in different flavors.

That's true, unless her angry brothers want retribution

fuck yeah I would

*) terrorists

Why the fuck would i kill myself? I'm not a self-terminating beta like you are.

And i'm right about the hotness of Iranian girls above others, the girl in the pic is probably Iranian anyway.

Judaism and Christianity also have their own law, just so you know.

Most Muslims actually do not want to live under Sharia Law, and those continued articles showing angry Muslims who shout for Sharia Law are just being anti-Muslim. Ask any Muslim if they truly want it and they'll say no. They can't handle it.

And as for the people that go blowing up innocent people, does that make the west really any different? Is supporting Saudi Arabia bombing up Yemeni's funerals and weddings really any different?

You import angry Muslims, this is what happens.

>lit

You know what? I couln't agree more with you.
My point really is just that Islam is the biggest cancer at the time being.
I would never say the others are good. They are just not on stage right now.

They all look the same

Genetically they're not Arabs at all, they almost have no Arab blood. Persians were very steadfast in keeping their history and language. You can look into the Safavid Dynasty, if you want to know more.

Also, did you know that it was the Arabs that were influenced by Persian culture and no vice versa? Persians were the most influential ethnic group in Islamic history, so it's no surprise people started to adopt their culture as well.

lmao, you’re stupid.

When do they start making out?

submit to allah, thot

That was probably you. Middle Eastern girls have a very musky smell, but it drives me nuts. Or it could be just Persians. The smell of my Persian wife’s pussy drives me absolutely mad to eat it.

i swear to god, you iranian dudes get trolled so easily.

I'm not Iranian, though it does make me angry when people don't know the differences between ethnic groups. It just shows how ignorant a person really is.

>Ask any Muslim if they truly want it and they'll say no. They can't handle it.

They're not true muslims. Real islam cannot be moderated.

lol where are you from? I'm Adam.

you assume shes from somewhere different because of her skarf?

I assume nothing just want to know if she's close to me so I can show her support

you assume she needs support because of her skarf?

Yes! Systematic racism awaits here everywhere. Now back off pal I am not talking to you.

What does that prove other than the more stupid the Muslim, the more they want it?

With the age we are currently living in, the fast spread of technology, science and just common sense will squash the religious zealotry, even in the Middle-East.

You get the same nonsense from Christians, bro. Ask a Christian if their country should live by the laws of the bible. If they say "no" they're not Christians because their "literal word of god" calls for their laws to be imposed unequivocally—why the hell else are they even in there if they're optional?

But also, Westernized Muslims are becoming a lot like the unorthodox Abrahamic religions in the West. I know Muslims who drink beer, eat pork sandwiches, and bang prostitutes, then they go to bed, get up, straighten their collar, shoo the hooker out, and go to worship once a week and go to work five times. The new Muslim isn't a desert-dwelling ascetic who worships Muhammad eight times a day, he's a dude who walks, talks, and works just like every other dude on his block. He just has a different book and his dad gets mad at him for different reasons.

Are you still there? This is me Would love to chat, the women from here are a diamond does in :)

>meet up with my Lebanese friend to smoke
>she has friend with headscarf
>walk to headscarf's house
>take bong hits
>not murdered by Muhammad while there
Was legit slightly nervous about her dad/brother walking in and going honor kill mode