Modern society + pit bulls

>Two parents were watching television in bed with their newborn son and 2-year-old, neutered family pit bull Polo, which they'd adopted from the San Diego Humane Society five months previously; the SDHS advertised Polo online as "vivacious, bubbly and cheerful."[762] The mother coughed, and the 76lb pit bull responded by biting the newborn infant in the head. After a struggle to get Polo to release their child's skull, the parents drove Sebastian to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Polo was quarantined by San Diego County Animal Services, which euthanized it days later, at the request of the owners.[763][764]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

Nearly ALL of these involve fucking pit bulls. Why bother keeping one as a pet?

they are fine as long as you know to establish dominance.

Because statistics don't mean shit, stop fucking hating you piece of shit bigot! Don't bully my breed! Simple 3-4 word slogans!!!!

Same argument with niggers. Why are we still keeping them around?

Pit bulls aren't the best breed for a first time dog owner.

Yeah, that's cool,but you're wrong. Real pit bulls have never been tried.

>newborn
>pre-owned pit bull
>apparently close enough to bite it in a split second

Who the fuck could think this was a good idea?
I wouldn't even let a regular non-nigger dog that I'd raised myself so close to a fucking newborn.

>San Diego
>multiple children born two years apart
>Polo
>pitbull

Spics detected.

if you want to ban pitbulls then logically you have to ban niggers too

While under the care of CPS, Tyler was allowed an unsupervised weekend visit with his sister. She left him alone for about 3 hours, in a small trailer with her 3 pit bulls, who she said had never shown aggression toward humans. When she returned, he was dead, a victim of mauling.[751]

Pure coincidence

They're not the best breed for any dog owner, and this is coming from an animal lover and experienced dog owner who has owned 8 dogs dogs over 26 years.

For every person saying "my pitbull is very well trained, he's the sweetest thing", there are 5 people who's own dogs have been savaged by a pit. Furthermore, a good chunk of pitbull attacks are from dogs that have no prior history of attacks, who have otherwise been as good as gold, and just one day snapped.

They have been bred for fighting to the death, 1 on 1, in small arenas, for centuries. They were bred for killing animals larger than them until ~1835, and since then have been bred to kill each other.

There's one case on that list where someone locked the dog in the bathroom, only for the dog to BREAK THROUGH THE BATHROOM DOOR and rip out their fucking throat.

Pits should not be owned by anyone.

I-It's not genetic user, it's about upbringing.

this is a good one
>Story was mauled to death inside her own home at around 1 p.m while changing the dog's crate. She died just as medical crews arrived.[756] The giant pit bull mix had attacked her while she was cleaning its crate; her sister heard her screams and pulled the pit off her and shut it into a bathroom. The pit broke a hole in the bathroom door, forced its way out and resumed its attack, holding her down and mauling her. It ripped her throat out.[757]

>Story had adopted Buddy, a 1-year-old, 100lb pit bull, from a newspaper ad placed by its former owner, Cheryl Davino, only weeks before it killed her. The pit's breeder, Mike Brown, told reporters Davino had told him she sold the pit after it attacked her small dog; Davino never mentioned Buddy's violent attack to Story

they are a warrior breed. i would say they are fine to own as long you train them well and treat them accordingly.

>Be me.
>Be a child.
>Visiting my grandfather.
>He tells me to not go anywhere near the neighbors cause they have a pile of shit pit bull.
>Outside, playing in his back yard.
>All I hear is that dog barking, smashing into the fence followed by the sounds of taco music.
>I see a hole under the fence.
>Yell for my grandfather.
>Suddenly fucking pitbull under the fence foaming at the mouth to fucking attack me.
>Watch its head fucking explode "grandpa was in nam"
>He comes out with a fucking 45 and shoots it two more times.
>Guy jumps over the fence screaming holding a knife.
>Grandfather points a gun at his head.
I still remember what he said.
>If you fucking beaners bring another shit monster like this in here ill bury every last one of you spics in the desert.
Apparently there had been a few attacks to other people with this pile of shit dog, it was before the whole "put the dog down" stuff started happening in the 90's.

ALSO!
>San Diego.
>Adopted a pit.
>Letting it even be near their newborn, much less same room only months after having it.
Kid dodged a bullet of liberal hipster value parents.
The relaxed.

Fuck that's what Achmed told us about.

Wolf hybrids are retarded and a large percentage of people who own them are morons.

Literally the only scenario you should be owning a wolf hybrid is if you basically live in the wilderness or on a ranch or somewhere you can give them a large roaming territory. Their wild instincts can conflict with their domestic instincts and they can end up being incredibly dangerous to themselves and others. They are not your standard domesticated animal and need more space and exercise.

SO? The pitbulls are doing us a favour and fixing mistakes of allowing retards to breed.

Y'all niggers posting in a troll thread.

They are a breed that will snap without warning and kill you or your other pets without hesitation, even if well trained.

They don't have lock jaw. They choose to not let go.

>Kids singing happy birthday to grand mother.
>She smiles and laughs.
>Their pit bull of 8 years rips her fucking face off.
>Dosent kill her but disfigures her.

Ya, treat them well, uh huh.

You know what my dog does? He is a Shepard.
>He see's somebody new.
>Approaches them.
>Sniffs them.
>Acts friendly.
And guess what?
>He see's a kid.
>He wants pets and loved on.

You know what a pitbull does when it see's a kid?
>I WANNA RIP ITS FUCKING FACE OFF FOR NO REASON CAUSE IM A SHITTY DOG!

I know. I was just shitposting.

That's fucking intense. I drew a gun on a pitbull once and the owner managed to call it back before I had to shoot it. Sometimes I think I should have killed it, because the next person it attacks might not have a CCW.

Based grandpa

See this image, for example. Owned by the family for 10 years, then in the last 2 months of its ownership it randomly displayed aggression to dogs and people and then mauled one of its owners to death and tried to do the same to two others.

>The woman, a young mother, climbed onto a decrepit fence of a yard housing a pit bull known to be vicious; a witness said the pit bull, King, pulled Hardy down off the fence. It mauled her head, tearing out her throat, one eye, both ears and part of her nose, as well as breaking her spine. There was a white husky in the yard, and a litter of pit/husky mixes in the house. The husky joined in the attack later. Owners Andrew Scott Miller and Jessica Rae Johnson were cited for lacking dog licenses.
>breaking her spine
The girl was 22, damn.

top kek

Just felt like a rant bro, not directed at you.

They're animals, not toys, and certainly not something to own a part-wild-hybrid of just for a dick measuring contest that no one else is participating in.

>The husky joined in the attack later.
When that pitbull charged me a rottweiler was following close behind. The rottweiler wasn't acting belligerent, but I think it would have joined in eating me if it had the chance.

>Why bother keeping one as a pet?
One guess at the race of 90% or more of pit bull owners.

>treat them accordingly
What part of this don't you understand? You don't let dangerous animals run free, you keep them on a real short fucking least(in this case literally as well as metaphorically).

>retarded families own pitbulls so we must ban them all

kill yourself op

This. It's all good m8. Plus you guys like bulldogs better anyhow.

>and treat them accordingly.
aka making them fight. Which is what they were bred to do. Just leave the niggers their dogs people.

"Dey good dogs! Dey dindu nuffin!"
- Pitbull owners

>which they'd adopted
found the problem

>it's just a coincidence
>like all the others

Why would you own it in the first place then? So it can maul intruders to death? There are far, far, FAR better breeds to own for security and protective purposes. It doesn't matter how you treat them, they can snap at any moment. You could walk on eggshells around them and keep them on a chain, then the one moment you go close to them they could fucking snap.

You are literally saying they're fine to own if you lock them far away from humans and never interact with them.

This is supposedly a domesticated breed, a breed that people with no prior knowledge or experience are able to buy, a breed that kills even experienced owners and trainers.

There's no "treating them accordingly", while owning one. Treating them accordingly would be not owning one in the first place.

>Stories in thread of families owning pit bulls up to 10 years.
>They still snap and kill their owners.
>Pit in a bathroom locked up.
>Still manages to rip through the door and kill the owner.

>YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR DOG IN CHAINS LOCKED UNDERGROUND IN A DUNGEON IN ORDER TO HAVE IT YOU IRRESPONSIBLE DOG OWNERS!

Or own a not shitty dog who likes to chill in your front yard greeting people with a smile and wagging tail and loves to be around good people and barks at bad ones.

>my dog is playing with other dogs
>plays rough but never actually bites
>dog puts pit bull on its ass, still just playing
>pit snaps and bites the shit out of my dogs leg

hmmm, how is it this happens with literally no other breeds of dog? I go to the dog park often and 99% of "confrontations" involve a pit bull

Problem is always thugs or weak liberals taking ownership of a dog and not training it. And the media's knee jerk reaction to call all dogs Pitts when often it is another breed. Truth is most people should not breed or have pets because they lack the ability to discipline anything including themselves.

When you control for population rates the bull mastiff is the worst.

Yeah

You just need to keep lions on a short leash too

Whatever you say, Tyrone.

This

I was bitten on the face by a German Shepard when I was 4ish. It tore my cheek open and a too the went from my brow down into my eye. Any breed of dog can be a piece of shit

>Adopted Pitbull
>Probably no documents, no information on the fucking parents, no one knows if the fucking parents were fucked up or not
>Oh no muh pitboll attack

Idiots who gets a "purebred" dog with no fucking documents on him are fucking retarded and deserves everything that happens to them.
And fuck off with your "muh pitbulls r bad" shit, I don't even like the breed myself but you are not better than cuckservatives who wants to ban "violent video games" and libturds offended by freedom of speech. Can't handle one? Don't get one.

>People die from guns therefore guns are bad

Chow Chows, master all-around dog breed
>Prove me Wrong

>>which they'd adopted from the San Diego Humane Society five months previously

This is the primary cause of most dog attacks, adopting an adult dog with an unknown history instead of getting a puppy or a well trained dog. It's not a violent breed, it's niggers, pakis and chavs beating the dogs to make them aggressive, then having to rehome them when they inevitably get arrested or moved into a smaller flat

>German Shepard.
>4 years old.
I grantee you fucking did something to it as well, like all little kids do, jerking its tail, slapping it, being a dick to it.

But hey guess what, it did what every other dog does, it bit you.

A pit would have killed you.

i mean violent video games don't attack random unrelated people, that about the worst analogy ive ever heard

It depends on how these attacks are recorded though. Bullmastiffs are game dogs bred for capturing poachers and guarding estates.

>No special guard training is needed for a Bullmastiff to react appropriately if his family is endangered.

They are not dogs to own for the sake of owning them, they are protection orientated dogs. Do we know if these are attacks on trespassers or just attacks in general?

I knew a guy named Tyrone. He was Black (shocker) and he was the biggest douche I have ever met.

>The man, an armed-robbery suspect was bitten multiple times by police dogs while resisting arrest. An autopsy determined that he died four days later of infection from those dog bites. During the arrest, Mr Gracia had hit the dog several times and attempted to drown it in a lake.
Go police dogs

Wanting to ban shit because you don't like it or are afraid of it.

Same fucking shit.

As long as pit bulls are attacking their mexican nigger or redneck owners i'm okay with them but when the dog niggers start attacking random people thats what makes me not like them

>Why bother keeping one as a pet?

why bother keeping any animal as a pet, this is the fault of industrial society, these are farm animals not family members

learn the difference before we see more yard accidents

Neither do pitbulls, don't tease strange dogs and they won't attack you unless they're rabid

>OMG I JUST THREW ROCKS AT THAT PIT BULL AND IT ATTACKED ME BAN ASSAULT DOGS

>In order to own a gun you have to take a background test.
>Its also wise to have a license, which you need another test.
>To conceal carry you must have another license and a test.

>In order to drive a car, you must have a license and pass a test.

yet
>You can own a child or dangerous dog with nothing more then a smile.

gf's sister got a purebreed pit, the dog was scared of me and would constantly walk up look at me stare then run away. suffice to say i stopped going over to their house until they gave up the dog. i wasn't going to play that fucking game.

My neighbor got diddled by a Ching Ching Asian guy

Guess that means we should accept niggers are equally violent

You're ignorant and you'll always remain ignorant because of a misplaced empathy and a lack of understanding of breeding.

>when you walk past a 10 year old kid who has an aggressive-looking bull terrier, probably stronger than he is, on a lead

>guns spontaneously rip faces off

Let's legalize lion ownership while we're at it

>>In order to own a gun you have to take a background test.
>>Its also wise to have a license, which you need another test.
>>To conceal carry you must have another license and a test.
This is called tyranny, the licenses are only there so you can be easily found and your weapons confiscated. It's happening in Scotland right now for fuck sake.

Gun grabbers are the worst

>>In order to drive a car, you must have a license and pass a test.
Also tyranny

>dont mess with the dog and it wont do anything to you.

>Video of a cat stopping a shit pit from attacking a little boy on a big wheel for no reason.

>video of grandma getting her face ripped off for no reason.

>Clean out the shit pits cage? Eat out your neck hole.

The pitbull that attacked me ran 100m, unprovoked, toward me while I was on a walk.

You need those guns for pitbulls.

>Claiming this is tyranny.
>While living in a country that banned fucking pencils over a certain length and considers drafting pencils weapons.

Get educated. Read the thread. Read attack incident summaries.

I really hope you don't own pets, because you're clearly unqualified to do so, having a complete lack of respect or understanding for breeding and temperament.

>when all the decent middle class people are walking their decent well-behaved dogs in a park, and they all get along, but then a lower class lout turns up with his bull terriers and everyone has to put their dogs on a lead because the lower class dog is basically a nigger that attacks everything

I have never met any normal person that owns a pit bull

I live under a tyranny, I'm well aware of it. All I can do is try and stop others suffering the same fate.

Those that sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither or however the quote goes

You get educated, pit bulls aren't going to randomly murder people. The vast majority of the so called "random" attacks are by abused dogs and are often frequently provoked

Pit bulls are the niggers of the dog world.

>niggers, pakis and chavs beating the dogs to make them aggressive

this is one traditional method of preparing a dog which always fails, the give the animal everything it wants technique always produces better animals

unfortunately the white man's dog has now left America for Spain, we took care of it as long as we could England but if I were you I'd be pretty pissed about the whole thing,

the empire died when they stopped teaching blood sport at university

Here are m 2 cents
When I was a teenager we had a Pit Bull with documents are all the other shit you get about his parents.

We took much care of him and where always strict in not to spoil him or make him behave bad.The next few years we enjoyed life with him and never had any problems with him until me and my father went out and he suddenly started running and my father couldn't hold him and killed some small dog instantly with grabbing him around his neck.After the kill he acted like nothing did happen and became normal again.
2 days later we had to him to sleep and the owner of the dog that got killed did sue us and won.

We never got a new dog again.

yeah... for YOU.

They do not care about anyone or thing else other than their ONE alpha/pack leader.

I train S&R dogs for police and private firms.

Pits, Dogo Argentinos, Presa Canarios... those dogs are bred to FUCK SHIT UP.

They are dogs that do not belong in a home environment.. especially around kids.

They were bred to be tools to... FUCK SHIT UP. Not tto be a cuddly lapdog you let your toddler cuddle with or cute pictures to post on your facebook so you can show how progressive you are and that #notallpitbulls

Fucking morons. You want a companion for your kid that'll still defend them? Get a lab or a herding dog.

Certain breeds do certain things. Period. It's etched into their fucking genes. No amount of training or love is going to resequence their fucking DNA.

Every time.
My mum has taken to arming herself with a long cattle prod when she walks her dogs because peasants can't fence their piece of shit dogs in.

I have a good friend that is a complete normie that owns one
Dude is also stronk is fuck at wears the dog out every day playing with it outside.
So weird, they have two cats, a pit, several snakes and a ferret, and they all get along fairly well.

nah, owner probably set the dog on you for lulz

just like a little rascals episode

If you raise them from a pup, you never have probs.

If you establish unwavering dominance then there's no problems.

Stop being breedist,

Some asshole human probably trained that dog to kill babies on command, it's not the dog's fault that it was so well trained. All breeds are created equal.

Another reason why Normies should not be allowed to own Pits

There are countless examples to prove you're wrong. Just read you dumb fuck. The problem with pitbulls isn't just that they can suddenly become aggressive, but they have no middle-ground. They are either lovely and happy or unstoppable killing machines. Other dog breeds can obviously be aggressive and harm people, but they rarely come close to dealing the kind of damage a pillbull does once it goes wrong.

>When I was a teenager we had a Pit Bull with documents are all the other shit you get about his parents.

nobody cares about documents, they care about the line, the specimen and history of gameness

why did you think a farm animal would make a good pet? it's good if you expect a child to care for the animal and you expect that child to handle dangerous situations with ease, it makes good training for the handler

You don't have to train a good dog not to be a prick.

I had a Springer Spaniel. He didn't require intense training in order for him not to randomly attack other dogs. And when other dogs were aggressive to him, he'd just trot off somewhere else.

Pit owners are like: "B-BUT IF YOU BRAINWASH A PITBULL WITH INTENSE BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUES THEN JUST MAYBE IT WON'T ATTACK PEOPLE RANDOMLY."

They aren't even good-looking dogs.
Look at this Collie. It's like some sort of fucking Pokémon, it's so cute. This is a dog that decent people want to own. Not some rat-looking little devil hound.

I have two dogs, a Golden Retriever and a Pitbull. The Pitbull cannot move either of his back legs due to a birth defect, yet he is still a joyful dog.

But no joke, he WILL try to tug himself over with his two front legs the moment someone comes over my house. He goes full on Terminator mode. I raised him since he was a puppy and never taught him to act like this. Not only that but when my Gold acts up he will fucking launch himself towards him.

People saying but muh bringing up, muh taking good care of em...

There are simply dog breeds who have a way higher chance of snapping and killing something. Pitbulls, are one of those. Sucks to hear about what happen to you and your dog, but hey, you kinda did set yourself up with getting a dog who is known to sperg out.

There will be in quite a few cases. I mean sure its hard for you to actually look at the facts, but hey. Go buy a bunch of fucking pup pit bulls and good luck.

There is a reason why certain dog breeds are used for certain jobs. Its just baffling why people are so retarded when it comes to pitbulls.

Oh they keep tearing peoples and other dogs throats out? Must have been the upbringing, i mean not like any other dog with equally shitty upbringing nearly never does that. But hey. We need an excuse and anything will do.

He's a good boy who dindu nuffin.
Little rascal would have killed me if it weren't for my .38.

will not work My family did everything right and he still snapped after many years but even 1 snap can be fatal and so was it for the small dog.

Chows are the most beautiful though

STOP SHITTING Sup Forums YOU FATFAG!
OWNERS NEEDS TO BE EXECUTED!

(yes, there is trash board)

Posting more Collies.

These guys are the Ninetales of the dog world. Enigmatic, graceful, beautiful.

That picture is hilarious.

I know 3 women with pits that post shit like that all the time. What is it about pit owners and the need to constantly post about their pits on social media?

Congress banned chimp ownership after a chimp literally chimped out and ripped a woman's face off. This happened in the Northeast US.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

Well my father wanted him anyway and he wasnt a bad dog just honestly we never had even 1 problem trough the years with him and suddenly he just fucking snapped and killed the small dog before you can even understand what did happen, no fucking warnings or anything.

Me and my father where just casually walking in the park and talking about some movies when suddenly he started running...

I mean my family was retarded for spending money on a pit bull and supporting the breaders with it.

We learned our lesson the hard way but God thx he didn't kill some child.

Could be said about nigger

Good. Fuck annoying dogs.