Flat Earth facts enjoy and feel free to politely discuss

flat Earth facts enjoy and feel free to politely discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DT1wSm_iK6o
youtube.com/watch?v=W9ksbh88OJs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you know flat earth actually started as a troll right here on Sup Forums?

flat earth has been believed in for hundreds of year you numbnut

an idea once lost only to be perpetuated by the fags of b, but to each his own

The Flat Earth Society is what happens when Alex Jones starts a reverse Alaskan Pipeline, but instead of finishing it in the usual manner, uses its product as a sound and proceeds to give violent buttsecks to Gene Ray. The inevitable reaction is one of horror and mirth - the former for Ray, and the latter for Jones as he laughed all the way to the World Fingerprint Bank: happy at the unimaginably humiliating pwnage done by him and also at learning that in comparison to the resulting Mpreg/offspring he is perfectly normal.

To briefly describe Ray's relation to the Flat Earth Society, his group of kooks says the earth is cubed; the other says the earth is a sort-of-flat cylindrical shape with a huge ice wall around it that prevents all the water from running off the planet. They both think "Round-Earthers" (AKA: people not on a steady diet of Prozac) are inbred hillbillies when they've obviously never pulled their heads out of their asses long enough to fly anywhere except to an Art Bell book signing. As proof of this; and despite what these people may think, it was not Columbus but that souvlaki-eating colon-cleansing sheep rimmer Aristotle who first proclaimed the world was round.

It is essentially Scientology minus the Nazi undertones. Their pseudo-intellectualism is that to rival greenfags. They claim to be seekers of truth and leaders of science, all of which is backed on somebook called Earth Not a Globe, which is written by some doctor named Rowbotham. Yet their discoveries include that moonlight is dangerous and that Australia doesn't actually exist. They make Scilons look like geniuses. After reading the FAQ, you are 100% guaranteed to rage.

The group's sole purpose is to label billions of people as hopeless retards for not flunking geography class, while at the same time claiming that all they want is polite and reasoned debate. Because—of course—all conspiracy theorists have open minds and are perfectly willing to evaluate a position without dismissing its adherents as being stupid, bought off by the government, the military-industrial complex, or by some other "Big" organization libfags have been crying about for just a little longer than the past 90 centuries.

If their beliefs weren't so readily recognizable as a joke, they could be epic RL trolls. The official website has been reinfected with RAIDS by Anonymous and Flat Earth trolls alike so many time that now its just trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling retards that think the earth is flat. However, Some of the longer members have dedicated their careers to Flat Earth research and bringing out the truth of the conspiracy, thus proving that they have no lives.

The earth is flat because the floor is flat. Hah debate that you nimrods!

Every post in this thread is so scientifically and mathematically incorrect that it's sad. Except the shoe. That's a nice bit of trollery.

no it was ebaumsworld

Flat earthers: Explain Foucault's pendulum.

Coriolis Force/Effect

Check AND mate flat earth faggots. Now kill yourselves

The sun's light is like: Oh my, would you look at that, the northpole! Let me just stop right here and chill for a bit.

sorry not checking or killing myself

>admitting that lenses can distort a photo
>but denying the effects of lenses and distances in other cases

>being this bad at math

>implying the Earth is either a small sphere or a plain

>implying a business model proves physical reality

>implying gravity does not exist in a uniform way around the center of mass

>implying the Earth does not rotate
>or that there are not multiple interacting cycles

>we do
>youtube.com/watch?v=DT1wSm_iK6o

Ok, I'm done. This is pure vomit.

Are you insane? Why do you think our feet are curved for?

Think big. Think globally.

>This is pure vomit.
yes because you proved nothing

>horizon always
Yes. Because the earth is round, and there's always a horizon. Wanna impress somebody? Find the edge. I'll an hero if you take a pic.

and yet you couldnt argue a single point he made. thats admitting hes right you know.

I'm literally loosing IQ.

i've seen a sattelite once cross in front of moon.

The FES is an organization that gives out false info to help cover-up the fact that we live on a plane

skyscreen simulaton

nope. reality not fiction. sorry

Here's your 'satellite' being launched

u mean you travelled to outer space past the skyscreen? mmmmhmmm

i like how flat earthers keep showing the UN logo.

it shows a "flat earth" not because the earth is flat. It is because whoever came up with the logo, wanted to show all the land mass on earth. you know to kinda tie it up to the name UN which stands for UNITED NATIONS.

Wrong, they have 'globe' earth maps that do the same thing where the land is spread across the image rather than how it actually is. The Earth is flat

nope. you don't need to. it is not an uncommon thing to see those things cross

* user likes this post.

I LOVE these threads. OP is so retarded, one cannot help but be entertained.

And unlike religitards, leftists and niggers, he doesn't have enough motor control to hurt anyone but himself.

this is all the evidence i need

It's not.
The moon lacks many features humans have come accustomed to for identifying distances.
There are no trees, bushes, lakes, rivers or mountains for you gage distances with. So the horizon looks flat and close in the picture, because they landed in a page flat area

that's pretty cool.

You need red pilled badly

who are "they"?

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

no pills needed. sorry.

>flat Earth
OMG I can't believe americans are so fucking retarded

Even the shills say you're wrong

so earth is bigger than the sun?

The only way to help a flat farther out of their delusion is to first explain relativity to them.
Because they're so fucking stupid, you'll need to demostrate it hands on. I recommend lighting a match in a car going down the highway at a high speed. Or taking them on a walk in a train as it travels from one station to the next. Once they understand relativity you can explain the globe to them

Op clearly said 'politely discuss', that's proof he's not a Yank

The idea of that even existing completely goes against all the laws of science and physics that humanity has come to understand

You really think you autistic basement dwelling lunatics have a better understanding of physics than people that have been studying and researching this shit for hundreds of years?

There are mountains AND craters on the moon. But they chose a specific geographical location to land as to not have to deal with those variables. Additionally mountains in the moon are not formed the same, or even look the same compared to earth mountains.

the fuck does relativity have anything to of can do with is if the Earth is can of not flat?!

It shines through the clouds

Astronomy is so obvious even the fucking aztecs manage to figure it out

aparently americans are even more ignorant than an extinct bunch of peasants

Relativity is only a theory, it's as make believe as NASA images

do you even know what a theory is

>bring this retarded

you just explained yourself why planes can fly UNDER THE RADAR.
without curvature on the earth, this wouldn't be possible on the sea, only on land where mountain-ranges, and other formation would provide additional cover.
But here we are, in reality, where planes can fly under the radar even on the open sea.

You globetards don't even know about your religion

Because of distances

I like this one

Yep, I also know what a fact is

The one thing flat earth retards never explain is what the fuck the evil demonic lizard overlords even have to benefit by lying to us all about the shape of our planet

Why go through THAT much effort to convince us that the earth is round if it's not? You people are just the ultimate form of special snowflakes

This is cute, someone who thinks he knows shit about radar.
No, the reason they fly under the radar, is because the signal is too weak further down. You can be almost on top of the fucking thing (almost), and it still won't see you at close to ground level.

Well the humans who perpetuate the lie is so they gain money. The serpent does it to make humans believe they aren't special and the center of everything

They'll also never show you the edge

youtube.com/watch?v=W9ksbh88OJs

>The serpent does it to make humans believe they aren't special and the center of everything

But no human thinks that, everyone knows we're an insignificant spec in the middle of fucking nowhere in an infinite abyss of nothingness with other little specs of stuff scattered around