Any Danes here? How good of school is KEA in Copenhagen?

Any Danes here? How good of school is KEA in Copenhagen?

bump, fucking normie cunt denmark

Not from CPH, but I've never heard about it.

Go to CBS instead

Deadline is over already, i applied to 3 and university of northern denmark told me that im 2 dum, now waiting for answer from Aarhus- my prefered choice, i have only heard good things about city

I study in Aarhus. It is good

are you Danish?

Of course I am

Is there lot of foreigners? Here in Bratislava foreign cunts pretty much just stick to each other i dont want to be stuck in sea of Danes, i want to have friends

are you white?

Dude, I literally hear Slavs talk in the halls at my school every day. You won't be alone

No i am greek

but i wanted to escape from slavs

Go to Poortugal then

Do you look like the ancient Greeks (tall, muscular, white and intelligent), or are you a swarthy newcomer?

Poortugals dont care about me, Danish prof came to my city to shill for your universities

>tall
188cm so i think yes but i sometimes see teenage girls who are like 185cm so not sure maybe i will be manlet in 10 years

>muscular
working on it

>white
no, as i am greek

>intelligent
probably yes but less than i think i am

Greeks were never whtie you danish subhuman

ikibey, as my fellow greek, dont shitpost in this thread

do not use this turkish name
danes are subhumans

dont worry i will bring them enlightement like Saint Cyril

halo danmark jeg elsker dag

I was forced to take a semester in Copenhagen for my bachelor, it was honestly a nightmare. Copenhagen is a very nice city, but the people are extremely smug.

you could tell them that they are degerate ugly white subhumans

Are you Greek or something? your post is a bit incoherent.

Yes I am a Greek

I actually made a Turkish friend in Copenhagen, he was a nice guy.

Probably a Kurd

I cut contacts to my turkish friends.
I don't want to be a subhuman like you.

I still can't really tell the difference, but he was genuinely Turkish.

t. Ali """""""""David""""""""" Sonboly

I am a Greek

Oh, I'm sure

>make serious thread
>i am greek
>subhumans

RIP my sweet baby

learn Greek and become like me

Where in Slovakia are you from exactly? Are you used to big city life? Moving to Copenhagen can't be a bit of a culture shock. I would recommend Jylland or Fyn any day over Copenhagen.

i will be like Alexander

>Are you used to big city life?

we dont have any big city, biggest has 400k people

>recommending fyn
>ever

Syddansk is in Odense, right? I know a guy who has studied there, he said it was pretty good.

Lighten up Muhammed. I know that the majority of German grills look uglier than the average Danish grills. But don't get your hopes down after being rejected by Danish grills. Grill

STAY AWAY FROM MY HOME

I am a Greek

jeg har familie på Sjælland og Jylland, måske burde jeg stifte en på Fyn.

alpha omega my nigga
NEJ! FOJ! SKRIIID!

DON'T go to KEA.

It's not a good school.

why? I was told that they dont take a lot of students, thats why i put it as my first priority

blacks fuck your women

'your' Your word has no power in my realm.

*teleports away*

bor du uironisk på Fyn? Jeg har altid set Fyn som den danske "flyover state". Jeg har aldrig været på Fyn i mere end 30 minutter.

fuck denmark

I think I should add that I'm Danish. An old roommate of mine studied there when I lived in CPH, he studied graphic design or something and they only taught him outdated techniques at very shallow levels, nothing was in-depth. I can't speak about their other programs but it's my understanding that it's not a 'real' university, but more of a money machine. What do you want to study?

Architectural technology and Construction managment.

pretty sure its meme degree but more unis in Denmark offer it and it seemed interesting enough, i also applied to VIA university college in Aarhus

wew

My father's an architect and I think he takes people from KEA in for internships sometimes, says they don't even know the standard CAD software (or whatever it is they're supposed to use). What about DTU or something like that? Schools that end with, or contain, the word 'college' or 'Academy' are usually subpar.

well deadlines are over anyways, maybe its for the best they are not the best schools, as im not sure if college is for me but whatever happens i think it will be valuable experience just for the sake of living away from home

>not sure if college is for me

I know that feel. In any case, don't feel discouraged by what I've written, I'm sure you'll have a good experience in Denmark. Protip: If you get a part-time job somewhere, you'll be eligible for Danish government dorra.

Is denmark a good place to live after getting a degree(computer science)?
Can you only with english? Are there good jobs?

Learn Danish and assimilate or stay away, no matter what degree you have

Alright cool what other options do I have beside uk and ireland that only speak english in europe?
is netherlands ok? what about sweden/norway/finland?

Want to be multicultural? Stay away from the Nordics and go to Britain.

Malta

ehhh but rain fucks up my mood
is that rich enough

Fuck off shitskin
Dont mouch on our welfare

i dont want no welfare

Fuck you
If you want free education you are mouching on our welfare

Fuck off traitor

almost whole europe has free education stop being sperg

Yes
Then stay there

No, i want to experience different country, and i need something to motivate me to continue my self improvement

>"yeah im gonna move to another country, use their money and study underwater basket weaving because i want to self improve"
kys

i mean, im gonna pay my rent, buy my food and clothes and basically everything except for school, but paying for school is not very 2017

wew you seem upset.

Fuck you

stop being so bitter, kid, not my fault that your life is shit

>"jeg er en beta nu-mand der sælger mit land og kvinder til fremmede personer, men det er dig der er ynkelig"
>"og nu skal jamal have sex med min kæreste. Jeg glæder mig til det"

Overvej at slappe af, det du skriver er jo helt usandt. Jeg har i ovrigt ikke sagt at du er ynkelig, men måske burde du tage en pause. Slovakiet er næppe jamal. Måske så du hellere at gronlænderene på Christianshavn kunne få en bajer mere.

Oh please, you and I both know that you get paid to attend class here.

Only if you work 10 hours per week. Only Danes get it for free

aha, and you have no intention of doing that?

its literally impossible if you dont speak Danish

Malta is very first world. I just went there for vacation. Everyone that was local was pretty well off. Not as rich as Swedes but richer than most Europeans plus everyone speaks English and everything is in English.

vafan...