How does it feel to know that your country is the supreme master of this Earth...

How does it feel to know that your country is the supreme master of this Earth? That nothing bad will or can really happen to your nation because of your supremacy. That even if you didn't have all your alliances and puppets all over the world + NATO at your disposal, you would still easily win against anyone in this world should they try to take you on. That nobody would even get an attempted invasion down on your soil. That even if the impossible would happen that a foe got a foothold on your soil, then even your civilians would own so many guns on average that no professional army would need to meet said foe. How does that feel? It must be quite comforting.

It feels fat

wish we were irrelevant

Isolationism when

How many times are you going to post this

feels great being modern day Rome

Russia is modern Carthage

Till I get answers from Americans like yourself.

That it's not worth it to protect our allies and the benefits we get from global trade are outweighed by the risk of conflict with other major powers

sick to my stomach, so much wasted potential

THIS

I'd prefer if we just kept to ourselves but I guess that's impossible for some fucking reason

Mexicans will be the Vandals.
can't wait.

This, the rest of the world can hear from us during the olympics.

mestizos will be the gauls

A big part of your wealth comes from your influence all over the world
If you were to cut all your diplomatic ties tomorrow, you would find yourself much porrer

North Koreans will be huns.
get ready.

We'd be better off than most. No one else is willing to guard the shipping lanes for free

>How does it feel to know that your country is the supreme master of this Earth?

We're not. We're the strongest country, but I don't think the US could ever really claim to be "supreme master of the earth" (except maybe 1949-1961, or 1991-2003).

>NATO at your disposal

NATO are our friends, equal partners committed to the cause of democracy and peace worldwide. If we do something they don't like, they let us know and tell us to fuck off. This isn't the Warsaw Pact.

guarding shipping lanes gives you huge levarage on other countries.
Your whole supply change is build up with this levarage in mind. If it was suddenly gone, your economy would be in a big trouble.

Also, nobody would want the dollar if it wasn't backed up by oil

>No one else is willing to guard the shipping lanes for free

It's not for free, we get massive economic benefits from that.

>your economy would be in a big trouble
The same goes for everyone else. If we leave then all of the global supply chains break down, not just the ones that lead to us

We don't charge others for guaranteeing freedom of navigation

You underestimate your influence on NATO. All NATO members shakes in their boots as a fucking reality show star is telling them to get their act together, and it's not because he is a fine man, it's because he holds your oval office. We went into Iraq when there were no cause for it, but we did it anyway because of you. It's the kind of power you have over us.

>NATO
Wish we could ditch this tbqh

babbys first political discussion

Dumb Americans LMOA xxxDdDd hahahahhahahahahahkekekekekeke

Trump is not willing to pay for it anyomre tho.
It will make the perfect excuse for germans to get martial again.

Woah rude sim sim saladin

We don't exercise the same amount of control over NATO members as the Soviets did over their allies. Europeans have told us to fuck ourselves before and we did. The only reason the Germans are getting uppity now is because they're afraid we'll stop subsidizing their defense

You were the one in favour of isolationism and my point is that it would hurt America.
How does it help you when others are fucked aswell?

>How does it help you when others are fucked aswell?
idk. Makes me feel better about how fucked the situation is I guess

NATO is not your slave, but we're certainly more inclined to do your bidding than not to. Especially when you have a president the world likes. With Trump you have a lot less diplomatic power. In Brussel Norway's former PM, and the General Secretary Jens Stoltenberg aided Trump and spoke for him when he himself didn't know what to say, or seemed too quiet for his own good. Why did Jens Stoltenberg protect your man's pride? Because you're USA. That's how important USA is to NATO, we cannot afford to make your leader feel ashamed, which says it all.

>In Brussel Norway's former PM, and the General Secretary Jens Stoltenberg aided Trump and spoke for him when he himself didn't know what to say, or seemed too quiet for his own good.

I wish to read more about this, and then adapt it into a light novel that is then adapted into a single cour anime that airs in the fall of 2022.

what the fuck do those reckless whites really want. you white burgerfats literally cant get anything back anymore.

its crystal clear burgerland is bound to be a hispanic country getting fucking diverse. anything of your dilemma and identity politics cant work for the good/future of your race. or else are you burgersharts unironically or unwittingly expect you can be the masters there again or what.

English you squinty eyed fuck

>cant answer

do you even understand what are you doing now

Unironically the Japanese speak better English than you dumb cunts vomit out. Can't even pronounce the fucking "h" in herb. What a joke.

Go be assblasted somewhere else

Like living in Rome just before the Fall.

So then what is Constantinople and Ctesiphon? Beijing and Berlin?

ok, i wont shitpost anymore
but seriously what do you want now with trump and what future would be successful for you? you are gonna withdraw from that paris shit, but still your future is gonna be diverse af, which is also probably liberal af. its obvious you cant turn the tables in all senses. im genuinely curious

I want the government to fuck off and fit back into the box it came in but that's not going to happen

The Paris Accords aren't enforceable and wouldn't do anything meaningful to reduce CO2 levels even if they were. I don't get this obsession with them

Right now I just want to fight off encroachment from the federal government until after I'm dead. None of the politicians will ever do anything about it and there's no point in getting asshurt over something that I can't change

Are you really gonna spend your entire holiday in Norway shitposting on Sup Forums?

im gotta go to bed now but that was a pretty interesting story. tho i dont think all american posters or trump supporters here are like you. thank you for replying anyway. see ya.

sleep tite niqqa