I love my girlfriend, but she ONLY has other guy friends...

I love my girlfriend, but she ONLY has other guy friends. I never cared before until someone pointed out how touchy she always is in her photos. What do you think?

Always different guys too!

I've never even met most of them

How worried should I be?

Put on your Nancy Drew hat and investigate. Find one of the more trustworthy of her friends who would call out her cheating and ask them. Otherwise maybe you should just follow her to a party or something see if she leaves with some guy.

She texts me every night, but her friends notice she disappears from parties a lot.

I mean a lot of her friends are guys that I don't know so it's hard to get good research in

Even in one night she seems super close to every guy at the party!

She does has a ridiculously friendly personality though..

This seems to be a trend ever since she was younger too

She's super petite and tight though so I don't think she gets fucked by all these guys

Shes taking black dick 100%

Another one off the market to us forever, were getting cucked by the day

Youre getting cucked for sure, my guy. Either do something to put her in line (Asian girls love to get dominated anyways), or break it off and save face ASAP.

I know this is just a made up ztory with some random chicks pics grabbed off Facebook. What is wrong with you cuck fantasy fags, Jesus.

All though the amount of hover hands made me kek.

Sage goes in all fields.

Nudes?
ITT: OP gets cucked

she has no white guy friends. seems she is a white hater.

These pictures look like they're from the early 2000s.

sure snowflake

Any more pics?

I'm a guy with mainly girls as friends, and my gf is understandably a bit wary sometimes, but i still love her wholeheartedly. If you really feel like something is up, just talk to her about it, rather than ask a board filled with people who will most likely tell you that you're a cuck

Nah she's a slut m8.

No girls just "hang out" with mostly guy friends. If she's not fucking at least one of them, she's planning to. If not now, then the first time you piss her off/bore her/are out of town for the weekend.

Ditch that Type B slut and find yourself a girl who doesn't enjoy catching gonorrhea.

You're working under the assumption that women can be as rational or faithful as men. Protip: they can't.

>parties
If she's at parties without you and you're in sopme kind of relationship, then she's interested in fucking other guys. Seriously, she shouldn't be 'partying' if you're her bf.

This is fucking retarded
That guy's a massive beta
Op still probably gets cucked tho

I only see normal photos there

beta cuck detected

>, but she ONLY has other guy friends
Wait you were serious? I thought this was a troll thread

OP
one of the biggest fucking red flags is when a girl only has guy friends, regardless of if she's touchy

All these pics prove nothing, She doesn't seem to be cheating but you seem to think she is. Break up with her saying that you are to insecure for her.

T. Virgin

Ummm. Yeah.

What are you a reverse social justice cuck?