Latoya gets my little white dick SO FUCKING HARD. I want to blow my load inside her so badly

Latoya gets my little white dick SO FUCKING HARD. I want to blow my load inside her so badly.

That body is ripe for fucking. I'd love her to be my black experiment.

monkeys

monkey nothing, tell me those tits aren't amazing looking

That body. My dear lord. I'd fill her so full of my seed so fast. She better be coming to see me today

Beautiful face

Is that seal?

She cute btw post nudes.

I'd LOVE to see her nude. Care to try to get some?

I know bestiality is allowed on b but that doesn't mean you aren't disgusting

each to their own. it's fine if you don't care for her. but i want to suck those big titties, bury my face between those thick thighs and suck that dark clit. i've never tasted a black woman before and want Latoya to be my first. I'd LOVE to watch my cum drip out of her juicy pussy. Her voice is so adorable, so cute and kid like. Hearing her moan my name while I'm inside of her would be an absolute fucking dream.

She's married. I don't know if happily, but still. How should I approach this, Sup Forums?

Posting another hottie photo of her in request for some guidance.

christian

No, I'm not Christian. Guess again.

If this is Latoya, I'm probably someone you didn't expect. Friend of your friend.

Latoya, message me on Facebook if you know who this is. I hope you're coming this way for New Year's tonight. I'd love you to be my first kiss in 2018.

>my little white dick
Confirmed fake/set up. Post more anyway OP.

I'm white and I have a little dick. Oh well. Nothing fake about it. But I'd LOVE to have sex with Latoya.

Why'd you ruin the thread with this ugly bitch

I'll fix it with more Latoya.