Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/5irtks/t3h_pengu1n_of_d00m/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the only day in history where everyone old enough to post here was born in the 1900s and everyone underage was born in the 2000s.

Interesting lifestyle you have over there user.

Bobs. Vargina.... Naaah see ya in 2018

Tits or GTFO

Fun stuff.

I guess you mean the last day, not the only day

BUMP
WE WANT PUSSY
The sinlge numbers have spoken

What is your badge number?

best copypasta tbh

Officer Smart Ass 101
Reportinh for duhuty

No

Haven't actually seen this in a while.

Took me back.

#jailbait

Get out, you normie scum

Honeypot thanks

This, of all the copypasta here, is probably the dumbest.

When the fuck will this get deleted already

Fist, I don't like you. You are a stupid little brat that doesn't belong here. This website is intended for adults, not brats like you.
Second, I do have a problem with you being bisexual here, because this is the Random board, not the LGBT board where you would belong if you belonged here, which you don't.

Because no one gives a fuck about this thread anyway.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

The last day, but yea.

... Holy shit, my terrible person of a coworker is finally going to (legally) be able to realize his goal of sleeping with someone born in a different millennium than he was.

MODS

Go on

Not into the furry shit. But this it totally doing it for me. keep going.

Leave the chan. Please.

>Sup Forums
>Objecting because there's furry shit
You must be new here.

>the chan

>holds up spork

Good bait is good

This

You first, newfag

This copypasta is so old it cums dust.

Just reported this shitty fucking thread, which is kind of funny, since i am a janitor. that's right ass hole. i don't need to report shit, but i thought i would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up. As a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, i actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to moot. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. that's right, moot and i are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that i run across on Sup Forums. he also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so i can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. i actually am going to report your IP to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen. You picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you.

It's old, but it's pretty good.

Show bellybutton then go to bed

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

reddit

See ya in prison nigga

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Show yo dick, lil boy

Low quality bait i hope your stupid ass gets banned for saying your 13.

Yep.. I got banned once for posting a Rick and Morthy copypasta that said I'm 13 lmao

MODS!!! he's here again

welcome to b/

'mI 12 and what is this?

Nigger plz

Hi I'm 31 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

*dab*

wait
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/5irtks/t3h_pengu1n_of_d00m/

u dont need /b

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I’m str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can’t w8. We should convers8, I won’t ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don’t hesit8