Burs

This is the official bears draft thread all other teams stay out.

>TRUBISKY

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Im gonna fucking kill myself

JUST
U
S
T

>burrs

comedy gold

THE BEARS ARE FUCKING RETARDED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>trading up for that cuck

the STATE of the Burrs

literally trading 3 picks for the next cade mcnown

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHHA

OH MY GOD

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA

THE FUCKING BEARS

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
HAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAH

oh god

oh god

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>da burrs

>TRADE OFF 3 PICKS, TWO OF WHICH ARE FOR THIS DRAFT, TO MOVE UP 1 FUCKING SPOT. LIKE JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING

FUCKING BURRS

Did he died?

Jay Cuntler finally got his revenge. His departure ruined the franchise for another 10 years.

This is the worst gm I have ever seen.

Has that fucking
>I'm smarter then everyone so I'm gonna do stupid shit and pretend I am 2deep4u

Smugness

The body was never found

WHY DID THEY SIGN GLENNON
WHY DID THEY TRADE UP
WHY TRUBSCOOTER

>mfw burrsfags

What was the fucking point? We could have drafted Adams at 3, then drafted Chad Kelly, arguably the better qb, in round 3 or 4.

FUCK RYAN PACE

>giving away drafts for bust meme qbs

interesting strategy kids

OP on suicide watch

WHACK FOR MY DADDY O IT'S TRUBISKY IN THE JAR O

UNC grad here. I hope he pans out.

>had promising draft last year
>fuck it up massively
to think i actually had hope

>sign a free agent for 15 mill per season
>ruin your draft to move 1 spot for a literal who qb anyway

What kind of drugs are circulating in Halas hall

>SHITCONGO

Ryan Pace has officially lost his fucking mind!

You gave up 3 fucking picks for a questionable qb?!

Verified.

Being a bears fan is suffering.

BLAZOONGA

>draft mitchy teblinsky
>tank this year
>get high draft picks, build a team around him
>Treblinsky turns out to be pretty decent
>?????
>profit

It's like they want to fail

Why is that part of the toiled C shaped in the USA instead of O shaped like the rest of the world?

>the fucking Bears in 2016+1

WOW

Chicago has a front office MORE RETARDED THAN GARPAXDORF

FUCK

FUCK THIS

FUCKING MORONS

That is a very weird looking toilet, I've never seen one with that shape.

>burrs

>not as good as the titties one

JUST

Wtf is that?

It's like Jerry Reinsdorf dared George McCaskey to have his organization to do something fucking stupid, only for George to reply, "Hold my beer."

But yeah, there's probably gonna be another purge in about a year, and then everything's goin back to square one. In the meantime, they'll still make money on exploiting on yet again, the '85 Bears.

*tries to contain laughter*
*puts paws over mouth*
I...can't....hold...it...PFFFFFFFAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAH
KILL YOURSELVES YOU RETARDED FAGGOTS
30 MORE YEARS OF BEING PUTRID SHIT

It's only in public bathrooms, I think it's so if someone forgets to flip the seat up they don't piss where people sit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

LAUGHING AT THE BEARS FOR 10 YEARS STRAIGHT ON Sup Forums

*draws breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>TRUBISKY

then why pay all that money for galbert

>tank this year

"tanking" is no viable NFL strategy

you must constantly build and try to be better because players aren't guarantees

>tfw we're still more relevant than the Packers despite being unquestionably worse since 2011

I know it's petty, but there is something really funny about the way that Chicago's failures are more important nationwide than Green Bay's successes. I've got nothing against Wisconsin, my mom is from there, but still it makes me chuckle sometimes.

>TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY >TRUBISKY

we don't need to bring attention to ourselves

that's like being part of the Jersey Shore and feeling a sense of superiority because everyone finds your shitshow lifestyle entertaining

>reminder that Sup Forums made fun of the cowboys for selecting a rb with the 5th pick
>reminder that zeke ended up being one of the best players of the 1st nfc seeded
>reminder that Sup Forums is always wrong

or maybe there's nothing to talk about seeing as the packers haven't picked yet, and the bears continue their blunders and we want to shit post as much as we can seeing as there is relevant football events happening?

>it's ANOTHER year where the bears do nothing

how can anyone defend this? it's just one after another

No, I'm talking about the Packers in general. You have an excellent, well-run organization, with loyal fans, but something about the lack of respect and attention your team/town gets for that makes me laugh.

Cutler's naked ass on his wife's instagram gets more attention than the Packers winning the North.

Settle down man, remember that your team only exists because based Halas gave you guys money and convinced the league to keep you. You exist only because of the Bears, and literally nothing you guys do can ever change that.

>lack of attention
>8 nationally televised games in 2017

yeh ok bud

>taking solace in events that happened more than 50 years ago to offset little brother syndrome and irrelevance in the current NFL

people are not excited by discipline and consistency

they want wild, they want the circus

who /GoPackGo/ here?

>to offset little brother syndrome

It's not little brother syndrome at all. It's actually the opposite, you exist because of us.

>irrelevance in the current NFL

No, the Bears and Bears fans are very relevant. We're relevant as a joke, a lot like the Cubs traditionally were for decades. This isn't really a good thing, but still, it's not irrelevant. I'm not taking solace in it, exactly, but something about the lack of respect Green Bay gets despite technically being the most successful team in league history is kind of funny.

Exactly. The media thrives on dysfunctional stupid shit in big media markets. Why do you think the Knicks/Lakers are always in the news in the NBA, even though neither of them are in the playoffs?

Charlton or taka McKinnley to ATL?

GO PACK GO

>Implying it's his fault front office is retarded

I told you people cutler leaving would be bad and here we go.

kek

I don't like takkarist
He got manhandled by Garrett bolles....

>bringing a literal faggot into the thread

Out.

>the lack of respect Green Bay gets

What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Decades of announcers slobbering all over Favre and Rodgers' knobs hasn't been enough for you? Bandwagon fans everywhere? "Just a classy organization" meme for the past 30 years?

What the fuck else do you want?

HEY WISCONSIN WHAT D'YA SAY

rumor has it he is still falling

Packersfags are classless as fuck.

So your dick wont touch the disgusting seat

Glennon is being paid to get beat up while they go 3-13 the next 2 years

hmmmmmmmm, what in the hey did hey mean by this????????????? O_o

What sport is this for?

>literally not even worth watching next season

can we just skip a year and fire everyone pls