So has anybody been hearing about lots of activity is Antarctica...

So has anybody been hearing about lots of activity is Antarctica? Ive just been hearing that allot of world leaders are going up there and looking at some tech that they found there a few years ago. Something about anti gravitational technology or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNvKOzg03Es
theguardian.com/world/2011/jul/17/antarctica-tropical-climate-co2-research
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>technoLOGy

You sound dumb. They "found" tech. Did your mom tell you she read it on the internet.

Idiot, they're unfreezing Hitler. The world leaders are coming to catch him up on the events and discuss how to best deal with all of it.

Word Leaders.

You don't happen to know which leader?

No?

Oh... well just because the vice president of Uruguay goes to antartica, it mus be legit.

Yeah i heard they found a Hover board there, along with a pair of self lacing nikes and a copy of a sports almanac from 1950's-2050 edition

Great Scott!

The pope went there, probably some ancient civilization found with evidence that contradicts or confirms stuff in the bible.

>going up to antarctica

there is no up or down in space faggot

>antarctica is in space

>thinks Antarctica is part of Earth

Penguins. Fucking penguins.

It turns out that penguins are the key. Those in power know, and they want to be near the penguins to absorb their wisdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNvKOzg03Es

Prince Charles and King Juan Carlos to name a couple other royal figures

That’s heavy…

Why else would they need Buzz Aldrins opinion. Why else would Ole Buzz say it's evil and we're all in danger

Man, so much opposition and hostility from a question. I wonder who monitors these boards more than the neck beards?

GTFO and take your paranoid ass to the /x/ board

A lot of important people are visiting because we are in the early days of a long term plan to colonize the continent. Over the next 250-300 years a huge number of people will be moving there. It’s going to become a lot less hostile along the coasts, and new cities will be built.

Tell your grandkids you heard it here first.

im honestly just wanting more information. i would like to know if its bullshit or not.

Undoubtedly are confirming alien origins of the tech found in the pyramid.
First Nazi fascination, US Navy retreat (operation high jump), and now political leaders including a theorized lizard person and an astronaut. It all adds up.
Fucking aliens man.

>Antarctica
>up there
>up
>Antarctica
You fucking failed 2nd grade, didn't you OP?

Fpbp

>allot

thanks for being useful and mentioning something i did not know about.

Cities might be a stretch, but glorified mining outposts aren't out of the question.
I can't see mass migration to a frozen wasteland where your have to ship in all your 'fresh' fruits and veggies.

You don’t find technology lol

Mynigga.gif

>living on a literal sphere thinking there is an up, down, left, right.

Welcome to 1st grade.

>Prince Charles
>King Juan

You still haven't named any world leaders. This is like saying PewDiePie is a world leader.

IF they're not at a G20 or something like that...

"up there" is another expression for "over there" you autist

That’s the thing. It’s going to become a lot more temperate and hospitable to life in the future.

North is up.

Simple.

Well, it could be up depending on which direction you're facing (i.e. North, South). It's been seen in some images of Earth being upside down if you were to compare it to an atlas portrayal of Earth. It's technically possible Antarctica is the North Pole, and Greenland is far South.
~/sci/

OP shouldn’t have used ‘world leader’ to discuss these trips, but there have been a lot of recognizable or notable dudes heading there. The Pope, Al Gore, Buzz Aldrin, etc.

Saw a plane fly that way yesterday, likereally high so must of been a spy plane

We get them often over New Zealand, but normally not going South West

pope, obama, putin, xi jinping.

Fuck me, yeah in the timespan you listed you're onto something

>implying New Zealand is real

But for the sake of communication among humans that's not pseudo scientific dribble we have defined poles. Sometimes autists are that wrong no matter where they backpedal to.

Another example of an idiot that can't accept they're wrong. If there this "1337 anti-graviton 9001 tech" were found in Australia no one would be referring to it as "up there"

Buy Antarctic real estate now and leave it to your descendants.

Fine, it's "down there". Now that we've removed the twig from your ant-brain's path can we continue the conversation at hand?

Legend is Nazis found something there. So could be something there. There is old maps of Antarctica when it was unfrozen. Yet no humans then. So who knows.

Congrats! this is the most retarded post ever!

In a world where the national geographic channel is full of shit this is what we get. Millennials incapable of sorting BS from reality.

Food for thought:

Scenario 1: signs of a forgotten civilization have been discovered. Likely nothing insane, but important enough that it will force us to rewrite some history and anthropology books.

Scenario 2: some awesome natural resources have been found, and some good old fashioned mining will start soon.

Scenario 3: aliums

trips of truth

also. OMG why are millennials so fucking retarded

>OMG
IDK

Not really. That post includes facts that have been discussed for years.

Source you faggot.

Maybe they found pyramids built by penguins

Not wrong in saying up however i still side with you because thats not what op meant.

Penguymids

Nigger, we have warehouses full of Bruce Lee clones just in case they unfreeze Hitler

OP actually lives in the Hollow Earth. He has to go ‘up there’ to visit Antarctica.

Kek. I mean, he does have almost 59 million subscribers.

sure thing retard, now take your retarded facts and shove them up your ass where they belong

Can you imagine tho.
The greatest leader of all time commanding legions of the greatest warrior of all time? Creaming my pants just thinking of it

ok nigger

Given that Buzz Aldrin has visited I would guess whatever they found in Antarctica was also found on the moon.
Fuck all.

Dude, the Third Reich did in fact send u-boats there, and the continent wasn’t always a frozen wasteland. These aren’t silly made up ideas. Read any book ever.

It's the fucking jews I know it.

It's been frozen for the last 30 million years, fuck off with your Ancient Aliens bullshit.

I wonder what sex with a penguin feels like.

Kek

nothing there just ice.

stop falling for the retarded tinfoil blogs.

You'd think there was some crazy with penguins going on or something . . . .

Hey man, I’m not saying it hasn’t been frozen for a while, but when it was still connected to Africa it was great for living and hanging out.

60 million he deletes the account.. again

Hate to say this but if you go back 50 million years he's right.

theguardian.com/world/2011/jul/17/antarctica-tropical-climate-co2-research

Mind you that CO2 was down to volcanic activity.

No actual proof they went to antarctica tho...

just a list of names that idiots will now quote (like you) as proof.

There was u-boats everywhere to intercept ships, this doesn't mean they sent boarding parties anywhere near the ice shelf there, just they patrolled the oceans in WW2.

MIND

BLOWN

They went to fuck underage penguins. Thailand and Cambodia have a little too much heat at the moment.

KeK humanity wont be here in the next 250-300 years the way these "leaders" lead us.

Up there? Fucking tard

Fucking woah