youtube.com/watch?v=NmZqi1PnHwU
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZCzJRXvpCg
instagram.com/fernannalise/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=NmZqi1PnHwU

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZCzJRXvpCg

who is this cream dream?

Sorry this unrelated but I'm still mindblown that this fucking pajeet gets to fuck that

A fucking coalburner

who is this dreampop cream thot?

I don't believe it. reverse google turns up nothing on her, and google doesn't recognize that random guy you found either. nice try though, like I care.

Coal here, where do I sign up to be burned?

instagram.com/fernannalise/?hl=en
This is her instagram bud

White women a lot like 80's synth pop are total garbage

Hm. Not as attractive as I thought.

Idk man she's like easily a 7/10. Interested in what you consider to attractive.

Actually she's quite close to my type / ideal. I just mean that from many angles she wasn't quite as pristine as the first pic maybe suggested. I actually prefer girls around that 7 range, and with some of the imperfections she has. And I like he facial aesthetic type, and hair style. Weird to see her with a guy like that though (not his ethnicity, just his bro-y basicness).

not OP, but from the first photo I thought she was a solid 9/10, but she is more like a light 8/10.
why can't they choose an attractive one, at least.

I think you should check out minimal synth. You'd probably like artists like Oppenheimer Analysis, Ceramic Hello, Solid Space.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ
Give the song some time, it gets kinda good

First photo was pretty good 9/10 but after seeing more angles of her and her teeth on Instagram, she is now a 4/10.
With fixed teeth could probably be a 7/10.

you've never seen truly ugly teeth (like british-ugly) then.

Anyone else feel physical pain when you see girls that are this cute, just knowing that you'll never be in a relationship with anyone like that ever

she isn't that cute

every single time

who is this terminator semen

stop posting ugly traps

She is for my standards

>enter thread for bored vocals
>leave thread for boring r9k fuckery

Nah, I've dated a few girls who are more attractive than her. But it still gets me in the feels.

>why can't they choose an attractive one
Hello, faggot. He's got the benefit of being either hotter or nicer than you, as evident by his girlfriend.