Prove to me that hitler did nothing wrong

Prove to me that hitler did nothing wrong

That's not how it works. You have an accusation against someone? Then it's your job to prove he's guilty. Innocent until proven guilty.

So, what proof do YOU have against him?

Sage

Oh I don't know, maybe that he invaded poland for absolutely no reason?
Danzig is not an excuse, Germany had retained most of its empire and was surrounded by neutral/friendly countries, it wouldn't escalate in an invasion of germany like bismarck predicted, there was no reason for the German army to be that powerful.
They broke the 1935 london naval treaty, they annexed austria, they annexed czechoslovakia and turned slovakia into a puppet.
The invasion of poland was the final straw, especially since it was part of england's sphere of influence.

bump
prove me wrong niggers

>bump
>prove me wrong niggers
Bumping your own thread is for niggers. Fuck off, nobody cares.

Man you're one lonely faggot.

You can't prove a negative.

You're Greek. From the homeland of logic itself. And you don't know that you can't prove negative? Are you a fucking Turk or just the dumbest motherfucking Greek in history?

Hitller did nothing wrong
HE was a great friend of the Jews

Like Cryus the Great he wanted to the Jews to Israel, not kill them
He wanted Peace with Jews, not war with themn

He was forced into war by evil so that the holoicauyst would happen.

He orgianlly intented for Concentration camps to be like Japanese interment camps, but Himmler wanted the Jews killed

Himmler did the Holocaust, Hitler never knew about the Holocaust.

Prove that he did something wrong.

Burden of proof

Until then I will regard the Fuhrer as the romantic, the leader, and the visionary that he was. The greatest leader in an age.

>believes Greeks are anything like their ancestors

Look what he did in a couple of years to a devastated Germany. Look at the world now. That's all you need to know the wrong side won WWII.

Kill yourself

Why?

Hitler was bad, he killed 6 million Jews and anyone who wasn't blonde. Yet this board full of angsty r9k tier virgins idolize that stupid meth head.

Homura did nothing wrong.
Both Hitler and Homura are commonly referred to by their last names which both happen to begin with an H.
Through simple math we can conclude that Hitler did nothing wrong.

Thank you for spotting the bullshit so quickly.

>pretending to be retarded and ignoring all the reasons Hitler is considered horrible

lol come on. Post your neo-nazi blogs, jpg images, and 3 hour long youtube documentaries

>muh 6 gorillion meme

lol

Must resist falling for bait

>Oh I don't know, maybe that he invaded poland for absolutely no reason?

In the same way that Czechoslovakia had been dismantled by this tactic a year earlier, Hitler wanted a corridor to a primarily ethnic German part of Poland. Actually the ethnic poles started attacking the etnic germans way before war was declared on Poland from Germany. This was the main reason for the war in Poland. Hitler protecting his own people and by doing so not doing anything wrong.

>bismarck predicted, there was no reason for the German army to be that powerful.

Nationalism Hitler had an economy which was in the gutter. He single handed turned this around by nationalising all industries and in doing so started to develop munitions to sell to the world. Rather like the USA do today.