Its new years eve and for the 6th year in a row i'm sat at my computer being a socially awkward faggot who will maybe...

its new years eve and for the 6th year in a row i'm sat at my computer being a socially awkward faggot who will maybe breathe a little harder out of his nose when the clock strikes twelve AT MOST.

what are you doing?

I dont have friends so i'll just stay at home and play games while high on mdma and weed.

just drinking and s-stuff

>tfw to bf to spend new years with

Buy a bike. Even an old cruiser like a Honda magna, or something similar
Maybe an fz-07, or even just a 600cc sport bike like a zx6r or gsxr 600. Go to a bike night or car show, make friends, ride with your friends. I was depressed and lonely, until I got my first bike. Give your life purpose. Become part of a family.

Had a dream this morning that felt so real, I was with the girl of my dreams after I saved her from a ski accident. But, then I woke up. Now I'm smoking weed trying to get out of my deep depression.

>my kind of thread
only once a year

I fucking hate those dreams man

why try?

lol just like me.
i am allways dreaming of my ex gf that way.
after wakeing up i immediatly sipp some beers and smoke weed until i dont feel shit anymore h€h€ shit is so ca$h

i’m going to watch big momma’s house with my dog and do mushrooms

Yeah, but it was nice as it lasted.

nothing not drink not get high just sit by myself

I am watching another period on comedy central and smoke pot hehe i am a total loser
last year i fall asleep alone at 22 o clock hehe

Why dont you just improve my friend? I mean you all cry all the time. Just improve your looks and with that your situation will improve. Girls will actually sit next to you in the bus. Guys will not spit on the ground next to you. People will ask you for directions. You get smiles and handshakes. And so on...so just start and take a shower

>22 o clock
you mean 22 hundred hours

lul what a retard

hehe i am not even edjucatet hehe

Same, had one a few days ago where me and a girl fell in love. Woke up and realized she was a figment of my imagination.

Leaves you feeling empty afterwards :( Weird how we can legitimately feel love in Dreams for people who aren't real.

too much effort

Isn't it? It's like every dream is a separate reality or something.

going to my buddy's house and I don't know what we're gonna do. Probably play something on his pc and be stupid the whole time.

Yeah, everything in my dream was strange and distorted but the emotional connection felt real.

Anyone need a dealer?

same nigga
gf left me a month ago
dont talk to friends
me and my two cats sit here and drink vodka and coke all alone

Found out girlfriend was texting a dude on the side so I'm probably gonna fuck some hoe

how do you cope with knowing you'll never get a gf ?

How do you know you will never get a gf user?

same

It's true that's something I can't predict with a ton of computing power and knowedge, but I'm a 22 virgin, I tried to improve my social skills, and I'm more comfortable now speaking to women, but there's a huge gap from being "a nice guy" and having casual sex with a girl, not to mention, sustaining a relationship

Fuck having casual sex, that's for chads and whores.
Concentrate on finding a nice girl instead. Don't aim for sex as soon as possible, let it take time.

If you try to have casual sex with women they will shoot you down 9 times out of 10. It will make you bitter.

thanks for the advice user !