Im trying to have no smell

b8

Your weed is laced

smoke a bong out the window faggot

Yeah there's a ton of crystals on that that clearly aren't part of the weed

Yeah SMoke Some Purp. Weed.

vaping produces almost no smell compared to smoking
It's almost like a popcorn smell

Got my girl a vape for Xmas (I don’t smoke). We live where it is cold and she loves flower but didn’t want to smell up the house. She has been smoking foe years and says she loves it. Use the bag, not the whip. Added plus: you can use the leftovers in edibles!

Vape for indoors, pipe/bong for outdoors...

Vaping has practically no smell and is efficient, but the high is less intense.

Smoking gives you that kick to the head onset, but preventing that smell is tough. You can use a small bowl or water pipe. Take a hit, cover the bowl with a quarter or something to seal it, and blow the hit out through one of those things... a cardboard tube stuffed with dryer sheets. Then maybe spray a dash of air freshener to be safe. Of course your breath will still smell if you talk yo someone. Still, it can be done.

seconding the bag vape, handheld if you're trying to be more discreet with people who might come into your room

bag vape, window open when possible, and towel the door

vape leaves less smell

OP you fucking retard you can't smoke a joint without stinking up the place. Are you high right now?

Smoke but exhale through a toilet paper tube stuffed with dryer sheets

The only thing working to eliminate smell from smoking is carbon filter spoofs. The dryer sheet just leaves your room smelling like weed and dryer sheets.

use wax pens
cost about 50$ usually and will last u 1-2 weeks
no smell man

Stop being a fucking pussy and roll a fatty, you will get the full high. Unless you want to be a faggot like all these pussy ass niggas on CBD oil.

this insain trolling

When smoking, use/make a sploof. Gets rid of all the smell. I've been using it for years in the various apartments I've lived in.

I've always heard that these don't work unless, like said, they have a carbon filter.

SMOKE OUTSIDE

You've done this before.

People who say dryer sheets work more than likely are desensitized to the smell of weed. Activated carbon definitely works, I used to smoke and I'd use a hitter for the easy one hit cash so no smoke would get off the ember. Blow into tube filed with carbon and people who didn't smoke couldn't even tell I was smoking.

Yeah, I have a carbon filter on the extract in my growroom. Even at the height of flower you can't smell a thing outside the room.

vape ANYWHERE...no smell

Definitely don't set it on fire if smell is your concern.

smell will still be there either way. Make edibles in advance and stock up. They'll last forever and fuck you up