I might end it tonight. Fuck it. 42 years old. Balding. Broke as fuck. Unemployed...

I might end it tonight. Fuck it. 42 years old. Balding. Broke as fuck. Unemployed. I live in my parents basement and they are kicking me out soon. My 14 year old son hates me. So does his mom. I'm a burden.

Don't do it OP. Your son needs you. Think of his life.

You can start the change, build slowly, day by day. By the time he's 20, maybe he'll trust you to ask your advice.

Do it. Kys you'reself

Never give up, keep on living regardless, it's more fun. Keep grinding.

Do it. better for all of us and you'll show those fuckers what happens when you don't respect someone

OP here. Fuck off faggots.

Balding is not that bad OP, just shave your all hair and stay a skinhead.

my advice would be. commit genocide

>t. Balding virgin manlet

Shave your pubes

I'm 22 and balding. Grow up pussy

Kick your parents out before they kick you out. The young will bury the old.

What do you want us to tell you OP.

This is your decision to make motherfucker. Personally I think you'd be selfish as fuck to do it, and stupid too. Youv'e got another 40 years to not feel the way you do right now.

And I mean even the bad decisions are more interesting. Become homeless, go on a drug binge, find out what it's like to suck cock for food.

Be a bit more creative OP.

If this is seriously OP and the best you can do, you should genuinely commit suicide.

Your kid needs a figure who demonstrates how to achieve success and self-improvement. He needs someone who will support him and who he can rely on.

The best thing you could do for him is kill yourself. That way he will be more independent and less likely to ask for your advice, which will inevitably be wrong and harmful.

Moreover suicide means you'll stop being a burden on your parents, which maximises the inheritance your kid gets, and also stops you being and embarrassment for your entire family.

Either start to fix your life up or end it. But if you don't do one or the other now, your only harming you boy. Your choice OP.

How do you manage to do nothing for 42 years

Fuck all those people, catch a one way bus to san diego about 200 bucks one way, cross the border into tiajuana and sell yourself as a smuggler for drugs. You’ll come out of it rich af and when you send your boy the first 10k I’m sure all that other shit will fall to the wayside. People always lose their moral high horse for cash in hand.

>move to Alaska
>build cabin with bare hands
>grow weed
>sell for 3K a P
>now you got money and self worth son

>42
Wow, what a wasted life

RAS?

the real thing that you are lacking are not those things you've listed. What you are lacking is God.

This
Unless OP is a massive faggot

Im 50 and losing also in moms house ,no job,no degree,obese.
Why i havent killed myself? because it would hurt those close to me who see me with a different frame. besides I learned that idiots that suicide have to heal a lot on the other side and then do it all over as a different person.
My friend did landmark Forum and changed his life...im gonna check out QHHT, figure im stuck from the past...

Goals though

And just think, your son, folks, ex will remember your suicide every new years for years, possibly decades later. Win win

Whatever you said im worse off than you. Don't worry. Tomorrow could be a brighter day*

*Timecop

Meh, do it, got nothing to live for

It could be you or me in the next thread bro...

Fuck me, what a bunch of fucking weakling crybabies.

At least I'd do it if I were in his place

Fuck em and come back stronger.

Start by facing your fear of balding and just shave your head. I did. Your hair is some of the most overrated shit in existence. Girls like bald guys. It'll be a little different, but you'll adjust.

Once you've done that, and you realize that you're a confident badass, find a job.

drink some whiskey and kill some chipmunks OP.

If this true than im embarassed to live on the same planet as you

Life is meaningless you pussy stupid nigger ass bitch fuck those niggers emotions can't hurt you

why don't you volunteer someplace like helping kids. You can make the planet a better place and you will meet people and feel better about yourself. your life has value!

>My 14 year old son hates me. So does his mom.
i got news for you
i hate you too

dont

you selfishly KYS when you could take out a dozen niggers then suicide by cop

this
go out in style
GTA this shit

Dont be such a pussy. My uncle was fat and bald. Go get some fuckin hair plugs, leave your wife and start working out. Then find yourself a girl with daddy issues and your set

I love how no one has replied to this because it's the truth and hit too close to home. OP is a useless NEET faggot

>42
>Balding

How about 22 and balding motherfucker.
kys

>Alaska
>grow weed
Sure, make sure you bring a pickaxe to get into that icy tundra. Ideal growing conditions for a plant that thrives between the tropics

Maybe you should consider bettering yourself and stop being a loser who feels sorry for himself.

a lot of weed is grown using hydroponics

This