Doctor Strange

Im seeing it in 5 days. It feels like there is no hype for this movie. Whos with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJtnJwQPSWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No replies

Literally no one cares about this movie, but i'll give you a bump.

I thought this came out in November. I don't even know what's going on right now, I have no idea when anything is out anymore.

International release starts next week. A lot of countries get it on the 25/26/27th.

They're going to let the public do the hyping for them after they see it, are you kidding. This thing sells itself.

>Whos with me?

Definitely not me.

Didn't see Ant-Man, won't see this either.

kys

I'm interested in it visually, looks worth a watch in theaters just for that. Beyond that I want to see how they tie this character into Infinity War which is the only upcoming MCU movie I give a shit about right now.

I'm seeing it in 3,i'll let you guys know

I just want to know if Mikkelsen can salvage the villain role.

No hype for this movie there's no avenger member in this one. Iron Man for one.

No one cares shill. It's gonna be hilarious when this shit makes less than Suicide Squad.

I'm seeing it on the 3rd
Can't wait

>the orange and blue meme is still going strong

>Not carying about psychs
>Not caring about Benedict Cumberbatch playing Dr. Strange

why live

*caring

How did I fuck up this badly?

Go to sleep, bud.

>Doctor literally who

blue and orange are complementary colors and you will see them together every day of your life in one way or another

I prefer watching his mum as Colonel Lake.

Yeah.. i'll see it, just for the spectacle. Seems like it'll look cool at least. I don't love the Marvel tentpole flicks like Avengers and Cap, IM3, but the smaller properties like Guardians and Ant-Man seem to come out better. Willing to bet the "WWDIT Shadows" director will make some kino w/ next Thor, and i don't even care to see the first two.

They may be complementary colors but they're so fucking boring when literally every has them.

have you ever noticed

that sfw boards are blue

and nsfw boards are orange

?

:)

Wasn't planning on watching it till I saw this in my soaps:
youtube.com/watch?v=QJtnJwQPSWg

I think I'm finally getting over capeshit. Only one I'm sorta looking forward to is Logan now.