No ylyl? Let’s change that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_x4WadkGUVQ
t.me/naotaka
youtu.be/3BfVTQ5QZdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking lost OP.

los at this shit so hard

Chromosome2urdome is my ig I post funny stuff occasionally check it out see if you like it or not

how the fuck....

No fuck out of here with your trash social media

>295 followers

I can get more than that just by having a fuckin account.

> (OP)
Cute birb

What part of the body is this? Arm or Leg?

Only good pic in here.

Fuck you. Reported your IG.

youtube.com/watch?v=_x4WadkGUVQ

not remotely funny. try harder faggot

I'm funni ecks dee dee dee

my favorite game to play at ur mums house

lol!

leg u dolt

>news

Join our telegram Sup Forums slash /ylyl/ group chat

t.me/naotaka

Lol nice "art" fucking fag

"Hey, will you toss me my keys?"

Fuckin kek

Great new way to not lose your keys!

he got the ol' spicy keychain and it melted into his hand.

this

omg

Someone gave him the spicy keys!

I hate that there is so many niggers on this board now it hurts.

always lose to this one

ditto

.............and then what, i must know how it ends for the poor stable boy

lost so fucking hard this is so retarded fuck

Wait this is confusing because if you have neanderthal genes then you're not as human as someone who doesn't but yet Egyptians don't have neanderthal genes.

Thigh

Thats permanent like...theres no going back from that. HE will always be forever remembered as the autistic tattoo man

youtu.be/3BfVTQ5QZdo

This is my roll.

Lost.

and you bloody wel roll dubs while doing it. get your self a cookie good sir.

I got dubs OF 00. What do I get????

Roll it

not only dubs but 00
Hot lesbian sex boii

Humans ARE apes, we're a species of great ape.

I have Aspergers syndrome and the thing that mainly bothers me about Sup Forums is that they throw around the term 'Autist'. It is used in a derogatory way, generalising a whole set of people and being used in the same way as 'Retarded' which is pretty offensive in itself. People are going to be offensive that is not what bothers me, but it is the fact they are so inaccurate and immature in the way they do it, but they are so sure theyre being clever and that theyre right! Yet the context they use it in shows that they have no idea of what Autism actually is, but theyre so convinced they know what theyre talking about. It isnt just in relation to the way they use the terms autist and autism, but pretty much everything else aswell. Not only are they being mostly incredibly stupid and ignorant, but they are extremely smug at the same time! And just to top it off, their 'memes' dont actually make sense and are completely unfunny. Their heads are so far up their own asses it makes me cringe! And it makes me incredibly angry that such people actually exist. They are the cancer of the internet honestly. I find it shocking. I think a term should be coined for this kind of behaviour on the internet in order to shame these people. But i fear that no one really cares about this kind of toxic stupidity except for autistic people. I wanted to post this here and see if anyone else has seen what im talking about on Sup Forums and had similar thoughts because this makes me angry and my faith in humanity needs a bit of restoring.
Sup Forums FUCKING SUCKS, YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST. I HOPE BECAUSE OF NET NEUTRALITY THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN

>Portland's last 3 mayors
Lost

rolling out of stupidity, fuck this.