How do I move out of my hometown?

how do I move out of my hometown?

歩く。

fill out a rental application in another town

pack your shit

have a going away party

go

Quit being an over dramatic fucking baby.

Can you suck dick? then i got a place to stay

This was the thread?

Save up some money for moving expenses and a down payment / DD for a new place. Start looking for jobs and houses/apartments in the towns or cities you do want to live in. Pre-pack non essentials so that if a job does come up, moving will be easier and quicker.

I second this, however it doesn't seem you're making a very big deal out of it so dont worry about that part

sure can, but that sounds sketchy

there's nothing dramatic about it, i am afraid to leave my friends, family, and life. Where the hell would I go?

i just need to get out. It's just a suburb pretending to be a city. I'm drained

I have my expenses covered, that's the nice part.. I just need a destination, more or less. I am interested in the ideas of the West coast, and know some friends in the area, but that's 34 hours from home

Join the military, they pay for college, get you semi set up. Travel as much as you want. Sucks at first but gets better.

Just pack your shit and go. Ideally have a place to live lined up, and some job interviews. I've done it many times. I used to move to a new city every year, from 2007 to 2010 I lived in 4 different cities.

Just do it.
I got sick of my shitty home town watching all my friends work shitty jobs, bitch about their lives, but unwilling to do anything about it.

Night I turned 18. I partied at the local bar, on my way home I said fuck it. Got home packed a bag, went to the bus station and bought a one way ticket with a duffel bag and 1000 in my pocket.

Scary as fuck. But it’ll drive you to be successful.

I own a house, great wife, great job.

I go home to visit now and again, most those old friends are divorced, but still working that shitty job.

You plain and simple just have to do it.

i guess the next step is finding the best place for me to go then

i feel like I'm wasting my youth in this place

military isn't my thing, and I'm not looking to attend college anymore. I'm focusing on music right now and trying to perform

You could move out on a train

You could move out on a plane

You could move out in a car

That might take you pretty far

You could move out on a boat

You could move out on a goat

You could move into a tree

Cause the rent there would be free

You could move out on a bus

If move out you truly must

With so many ways to move

OP it's all up to you

It's you, the necklace guy. I was thinking about you, thought you were hot but didn't know how to find pics of you.

Do you have a tumblr or something?
I thought the comparison between masculine and feminine you did was hot. Was ages ago though, if you can remember.

very beautiful

holy cow, that was a while back

damn.. I didn't think people would recognize me ;__;

>there's nothing dramatic about it, i am afraid to leave my friends, family, and life. Where the hell would I go?

does it really matter? I lived in a small town my whole life then moved when I was 25, the new place felt like home in a few months. Then I moved again and that place started feeling like home too. When you do go back to your hometown it feels like a weird dream you barely remember but somehow you more or less know how to get everywhere and the memories will flood back.

lol i forgot all about these

I just remembered that, for some reason.

I think you're pretty hot tbh

this is oddly inspiring

I have a house right now, like... it's MY house.. it's so hard to leave that. To leave this comfortable space and to live in something significantly smaller where I don't have my own garages.. don't have my own rooms to use as a studio..

aaaaaaa I have so much stuff

thank you user, I wish I could post more lewd, but I am trying to humble back on that for the sake of my music

i am misc_alt_ now
^^

Good luck with that mate

Not being sarcastic btw

u have really nice nips

Op is an over dramatic, whiny fucktard.
Gtfo

Not really but okay