I know Sup Forums hates Rick and Morty, but this’ll make You hate it more...

I know Sup Forums hates Rick and Morty, but this’ll make You hate it more. This comic right here was complete Tumblr Cancer. Every character turns out either gay or trans, it’s pretty much the epitome of SJW fanfic.

if you dont like it then dont look at it close your eyes man

I just like to make myself cringe. Pretty sure it’s some form of masochism.

But b loves gays and trannies. Everyone here seems to think they're good jack off material

I have Aspergers syndrome and the thing that mainly bothers me about Sup Forums is that they throw around the term 'Autist'. It is used in a derogatory way, generalising a whole set of people and being used in the same way as 'Retarded' which is pretty offensive in itself. People are going to be offensive that is not what bothers me, but it is the fact they are so inaccurate and immature in the way they do it, but they are so sure theyre being clever and that theyre right! Yet the context they use it in shows that they have no idea of what Autism actually is, but theyre so convinced they know what theyre talking about. It isnt just in relation to the way they use the terms autist and autism, but pretty much everything else aswell. Not only are they being mostly incredibly stupid and ignorant, but they are extremely smug at the same time! And just to top it off, their 'memes' dont actually make sense and are completely unfunny. Their heads are so far up their own asses it makes me cringe! And it makes me incredibly angry that such people actually exist. They are the cancer of the internet honestly. I find it shocking. I think a term should be coined for this kind of behaviour on the internet in order to shame these people. But i fear that no one really cares about this kind of toxic stupidity except for autistic people. I wanted to post this here and see if anyone else has seen what im talking about on Sup Forums and had similar thoughts because this makes me angry and my faith in humanity needs a bit of restoring.
Sup Forums FUCKING SUCKS, YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST. I HOPE BECAUSE OF NET NEUTRALITY THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN

Don't you have a school to shoot up aspy?

Pls leave and don’t come back, tard

Then

Watch out guys, we have an "undercover" Tumblr crusader.
If you don't like the term aspy then try not being retarded.

Go back to Tumblr >>

faggot

What were u expect, faggot?

Duude, you dont handle that like that. you handle it like this:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This man gets it. Have a cute cat.

OP on schezuan faggot sauce day.

I think the Asperger copy pasta may be the new navy seal.

you might be right, this could be the birth of a new copypasta.

fuck off its mine, don't overuse it faggots

Ive send hovercats to retrieve it!

What is the name of this comic? I am in desperate need of good research material for my johnsson right now and nothing gets me going like some good ol' poorly written fanfics.