Lost my property and most of my savings in a divorce because i trusted my bitch of a wife...

Lost my property and most of my savings in a divorce because i trusted my bitch of a wife. Completely blindsided and fucked. Why are women so cruel Sup Forums ? Got nothing else of her so lets see if her pics get me anything. 1PVLXW2rQVWbXd4h ANPv4urGgHmK8tttTk
Btc for whats its worth.

just looks like any other chick w/o a face posted on Sup Forums nice tits but theres a bra, and no spread pussy so thats another no go

Looks hot af how do I see her pics

Not just another girl, she is a demon

slowly getting my attention but how much are you looking for, do the pics have face, vids, cumshots

I have kik if thats what u are after

I do have a couple of vids and a few face pics. No cumshots tho

let me see her boobies. is she asian?

Is this true OP? If you are the real OP of that girl then you should have listened to me long time ago, i told you to dump her like 2 years ago.

Pero bueno, a seguir adelante.

Upload to vola?

did you fuck up op? or she is the one guilty by definition?

okay, how many pics? and what are you looking for? if anything post something like this

>pic related

She is mixed.

You are probably thinking of someone else bro.

I wish i fucked up man then i wouldn't feel completely blindsided

Probably around 50. Its on my phone gallery so i can't take a pic like that.

how is there only 50 pics if shes your wife? and a few vids?

Sux man her body was a 10

She took the laptop which had over 3k pics and 50ish vids. I just got the scraps on my phone man because my camera is busted, used her phone for all the pics and vids.
I know bro life can be so cruel.

Post em

well id pay for those 3k pics and vids. sorry for what happened bro

Even i d pay to get them back bro.

Hopefully you got the bust inside her few times

mixed? between a gold-digger and a hyena? tell the story and post her pussy. her boobies look like 40D?

Post her ass spread plz?

Perfect nipples for sure

Between srilankan and british but yes you are right about that other mix too lol. They are 14 D

nine?
is that you?

Afraid not

Best pictures I seen in a long while

That's an amazing ass user. More?

Vola everything

All i got left now are memories and no money

Vola

oh mate, she has taken the worst of both ..condolences. 14D, not 40D, you are saying?

yo, stop whining bro.... if you are healthy you can make money... how old is the bitch? and how old are you?

Coz when I got the flow, I'm doctor on the go

Ofcourse i can make the money bro. Just looking for a start

Any more pussy pics

Shitthread

Greatly appreciate such honesty.

Not bad user not bad

get yourself together... how old are you? seriously

Kys you beta.
Try to be a man for once in your life

Welcome to the club, my dude. Don’t be such a whiny faggot. It was only stuff. Stuff you acquired while you were married to that cunt. So why the fuck would you want any of it? You’ll earn the money back. And your life will change. Pick your bitch ass up and do something with yourself.

once the bad feeling go you will be amazed at how good your life is.

source: separated since 2013, divorced 2015. lost all my material shit except my car, motorcycle and clothes. House, other cars, 401k, money, savings, all gone. Partial custody with child support in place.

You know what? It's amazing. Other than not seeing my kids 100% of the time, life is fucking amazing. I eat, sleep surf and fuck when I want to. My kids see a much improved version of me, not the downtrodden, bad mariage sadsack from before.

Dude, here's the thing, she used what she has now to fuck you over - yes she is hot and probably cool to hangout with but that will fade. The perks of womanhood literally vaporize at about 30-35.

I am not some maga/redpilled fucking dweeb either. I love women and I love spending time with them. All I am saying is time is on your side man. It gets better and easier for us.

Be mad/sad/drunk or whatever for a while, it's needed. Then realize, you fucking won man. You almost got stuck with a fickle, cheating hag.

Get through this rough patch and then go live bro.

Sorry for the novel. Just been in your shoes and needed to throw a few words your way.

Also, post those tits.

Do you have any special skills, education I mean? Forget about the money you gave her.. move on

>All i got left now are memories and no money
just invest in bitcoin wtf

Be those links? To where?

Don't know if you realize that but bit coin is shit... op should invest in education, if he can

Yeah was looking to get back into cryptos but nothing to invest at the moment. That was this whole thread about.

Yeah i do have a masters in BPA but don't want to get back in that field, complete over it

Thanks dude and also good on you.

PA*

Hmmm.. change the job, change the state, enroll somewhere else and get another degree. In between bite the lip and try to work somewhere... I assume you met the bitch throw the accounting job and you feel traumatized. . Btw got kik?

Nah nothing of that sort but i did throw the job away. Money isn't my top priority tbh so as soon as i could i got out of it. Yeah i do have kik KazNZ

did you not have a prenup or something?

how many photos so far and no full body or pussy? im out

Messaged you

take a look @ ripple, technically it's kinda set up to fall but i mean some of the scams reached the thousands and I made a good amount off of those
eg bitconnect