Why don't the residents of Sup Forums get off there asses and actually do something?

Why don't the residents of Sup Forums get off there asses and actually do something?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/532944/4dbe4038fc/
howtoaccessexhentai.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/how-to-access-exhentai-org-google-chrome/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when you stop posting the shit girls.

We're at work Schlomo. Unlike the Niggers and SJWs.

>Rin
>good
Nice joke

pretty sure its because we are waiting, we dont seem ti be the group that is willing to drop what little we have and start killing mudshits.

if the people aren't moving we aren't.

No

IDEALS+SUPERHERO>>>>>>>>>>>>wormslut pussy

Fine let's do something. Name one thing and we'll do it together, I'm not even bluffing but I guess you're just all talk.

REMOVE WORMS

no

exhentai.org/g/532944/4dbe4038fc/
:^)

Never in my life have I succeeded in getting into exhentai. I've tried every method but nothing ever worked for me.

I'm waiting for the big happening kikeposter, training my body and waiting for the day it all starts crumbling down. I'll be jerking off to anime tiddies and hitting the gym until then.

Wars don't start themselves, and salvation from barbarism is never free.

It's a sad time when ISIS has more heroes with a greater sense of self sacrifice than the White Race.

howtoaccessexhentai.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/how-to-access-exhentai-org-google-chrome/

It doesn't matter to me anymore. I've already accepted that I'll never be 'complete' as a weeb.

try again faggot shlomo

You need shekels, Shlomo?

>not a single mention of the king in this thread

Lads, I am disappoint. These other girls are lowborn filth.

That looks complicated, all I did was create an account and download the extension. You should be able to login right away, or well I was.

Her son is cuter.

Also Alters are superior

this one is not even the best

there is 3 way and the plug-in is in the second line

I like current situation. It's just on the verge of complete shit but people constantly paddle to keep on top.

Can't speak for the rest of Sup Forums but depression and suicidal thoughts are pretty big ones for me. Also the autism and laziness.

Luvia is better.

By doing nothing I will achieve everything.

Everything makes sense now.

I have to finish my backlog first. Can't face death before.

Seiba a shit