Anthony fantano diehards deserve the humiliation theyre gonna have to live with once they become adults and realize...

anthony fantano diehards deserve the humiliation theyre gonna have to live with once they become adults and realize their god is a huge joke

Other urls found in this thread:

trackrecord.net/complexs-youtube-network-hosted-an-alt-right-youtube-ch-1819140464
youtu.be/yNmta1gFjxU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx4gjIRv4xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's make another thread about him

glad we all agree : )

Okay, you make one, then i'll make one. then the poster below me has to make one.

you can dislike fantano for plenty of reasons, but i dont see how anyone can actually agree with the fader article.

unless maybe you work there which i then feel sorry for you

Fantano is a piece of shit and associates with racists. Glad he got taken down a peg

bump

>but i dont see how anyone can actually agree with the fader article.

not being a racist/misogynistic scummy, for one.

>not being a racist/misogynistic scummy, for one.
>implying you don't drop N-bombs while browsing Sup Forums

no.

Now that I know he's a racist racist it finally makes sense why he gave damn a 7.

If you're not racist and you don't bump Wagner in your whip, you're a music pleb

Oh no he made fun of troubled young man who beat his girlfriend brutally what a piece of SHIT.

I really hope you're baiting, no one can be this retarded.

The article is factually accurate. You can draw whatever conclusions that you want from it.

Kill yourself erza

Dispute the facts of the article. You can’t.

Wait, how is he a racist if his gf/ex-gf (idk) is black?

Apparently Fantano’s channel was secretly owned by Complex.

trackrecord.net/complexs-youtube-network-hosted-an-alt-right-youtube-ch-1819140464

wife

Fuck off kike-brainwashed fag

10% of Sup Forums threads are now crypto/pol/ threads.
Neato.

Shut up dude, this is the least Sup Forums board on the whole site (it's why I come here). This Fantano bullshit is still ridiculous

The article is consistent with it's unscrupulous dissociation from actual facts while still being presented as such.
It is a double bind article that you can't refute, the techniques utilized in the article is reminiscent of Adolf Hitler's rise to power and I'm saying this unironically.
It directly suppresses things that could potentially give leeway in it's interpretation, this kind of social manipulation is abhorrent and really gives you an idea of what kind of pitiful, megalomaniac excuse of a human Ezra Marcus is

>People.will ignore this just so they can call melon a racist
youtu.be/yNmta1gFjxU

He is a basic bitch centrist liberals in favor of post modernist ideals and the deconstructionism of modern art. What exactly is reactionary about this guy again?

>now
It's been that way for years, Sup Forums looking to have their biases confirmed and for lebensraum.

>making crude jokes = alt right
>factually accurate
fucking off yourself

>this article is literally hitler

yeah well I’m fucking convinced

the article doesn’t say that. the videos clearly pandered to and profited to the alt-right. that’s who the majority of the fans of those videos were. it’s indisputable.

who are you quoting? if this is how your brain processes information then I can only assume that you're ezra

I don't think the article even calls Fantano "alt-right." Just that he "panders" to the alt-right. A lot of the article is shit, but he used the merchant meme. That's blatantly anti-Semitic, so he's a retard for putting it in his video. Also, interviewing Sam Hyde... really?

>X beats women, abuses drugs and is a general piece of shit
>Fantano makes a harmless joke about X's general behaviour
>"HURR DAS RAYCISS"

For fuck's sake, you have to be the most sensitive person on the planet to think he's racist. He's married to a black woman you morons.

I wonder if somebody were to pay some urban youths to beat the living shit out of this smug author, would he blame society for the youths misplaced sensibilities? He seems like the type that would to be quite honest

((((((((((((((((You))))))))))))))))

The crux of it is that you can't be a respected public figure and pander to edgelord retards at the same time. It was a stupid thing for Anthony to do, and I'm surprised he did to begin with since he's not a complete idiot.

name one thing wrong with racism

>racist
>black wife
>refuses to say "nigga"

>Facism didn't start with the holocaust that's where it ended
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx4gjIRv4xs

>I got BTFO in the other thread so I made a new thread to wipe all of that away
lmao kill yourself you pathetic faggot shill

Guarantee that you're the same faggot from the other thread.

>but he used the merchant meme
my fucking god its a joke
don't you people get that?

jesus I didn't know that Sup Forums was secretly infiltrated by fucking SJW's

This is why l support the Sup Forumsacks occasional exodus to other boards, so the SJWs dont get a monopoly

And I bet you're the same faggot from the other post .

>Sup Forums
>sjw problem

I'm not sure how much longer I want to spend here. there's other places that are safe from this cancer (for now) maybe I'll just make a permanent move

kys nu-male niggerlover

Fantano has a black wife and is into hiphop culture, he probably has connections with some real niggas.

>not engaging in luridly offensive shockjock posting to drive them away

>once they become adults
Once they come adults they let people be what they are.
Some will never grow up tho

Our greatest weapon - "nigger"

Woah Anthony! Let up on him a little! I know you hate black people, but come on!

great idea

reminder that threads about some part-time music reviewer's other hobbies belong on and/or

Should we encourage Sup Forums to meme him as far-right like Ben Garrison?

I thought all this was an adopt-a-nu-male programme. Making a leftie a right wing pariah and stealth corrupting Sup Forums.

okay mr. alt-left.

>dubs
Kek wills it.

the "alt-left" meme isn't going to catch on

>President Trump used it
>Time magazine used it
>Vanity Fair used it

>all these past tense verbs

>sargon
>racist
There is literally no evidence of this. You babies just don't like him.

The Fader article is pathetic. Trying to take him out like he's milo yiannopolous or some shit because they know he's a million times more relevant than they are. Anybody who actually believes this is about him being "racist" needs to get their head out of their ass.

ikr. It almost makes it look like he's trying to hide something

You numale faggots are pathetic. Do the wold a favour and off yourselves pronto, nigger lovers.

>>implying
faggot

Is Anthony now the Sam Raimi of Sup Forums?

falseflag

Is Anthony now the Sam Raimi?
>Welcome to the Nigger Drop where all niggers drop dead.
How did he get away with this?

What did Fader mean by this?

This.

God damn it. American journalist are fucking idiotic.