I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything

I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything.

>Trolls will be ignored.

>I work in NY State, not a member of the NYPD..I won't get any more detailed on that topic.

how badly do you want a situation that allows you the right to take another life

do you think to your self "man, cops are actually out of control" but do you actually never say that out loud and defend cop misconduct because you might fuck up one day?

What are your secret thoughts on this, real question

Have you heard any rumors about Anthony weiners or Schultz’s laptop?

Do you believe in such a thing as institutionalized racism in the NYPD, or in the US police force in general, or is it a load of shit?

What's it like to be completely above the law and to be able to do anything you want without any consequences? Must be pretty great

Wanna play?

If you were going to commit a felony yourself, just for fun because it would get you off, what would you do?

I hate you guys. I'm never safe when I'm cruising down 84, 684, taconic and i'm trying to get somewhere quick

I can only imagine how hard it was for you to think of a statement that you thought would make you sound cool.

Lol he's a fucking mall cop.

You must think this pic looks really badass with a comment like that.

nice repost

>Police officer in NY
>not a member of NYPD

you sound like a fucking airsoft wannabe.

Are you the asshole that pulled me over for having low beams on and searching my car, finding some weed and a few hydrocodones and fucking my life up judt cause i like to get high aftrr work?

WHERE TF THE ANSWERS AT

This
Also
This

These are actors playing LAPD cops

>Trolls will be ignored.
>OP doesn't answer anyone in thread.

OP you dumb faggot why even make this

Can you answer this one please?

Hopefully you are not doing this while driving

This (nice dubs fag)

Bad things happen everyday, I think most people with that "warrior mindset" crap would love the opportunity to honestly save some lives and "take out" the bad guy. realistically, cops sometimes are in justified shootings and end up getting charged with murder cause the POS he shot was black and ya kno...BLM right?... so sure, id love to save the day, but i wouldnt want it to be a questionable situation, its a last resort kinda thing.

i dont think cops are out of control... what you see are "police corruption" movies, news articles, youtube videos...most are bs too. what I see being with cops daily are good people who want to help, with the same % of assholes as in any other job, and we all openly feel they are assholes and want them to get fucked.

load of shit, the academy was full of rainbows and lets hold hands, blah blah blah... any racism comes from the person even if they werent a cop, not the dept

i wish... yeah ill get away with speeding...but god forbid I forget to call you sir while you curse me out lol....

ill fuck you up in a gun fight - will smith in bright

uh and im never safe when im trying to quickly steal shit from your house and youre home...

lol

Aussie cop here
Be honest
Ever taken a bribe or ignored a small offense if committed by a fellow cop?
My answers are yes and yes

Nice squirrel gun

Cops are wannabe criminals but to pussy to go to prison

You're not a cop, you're a 12yo fagcunt... Delet this LARPing shit.

What's the name of the guy that swatted the fake address guy to death?

would you rather snuff a nigger or a spic?

Is shooting niggers as much fun as it looks?

Is there any way I could get a warning if I more than double the speed limit? Or is it better to run?

lol im the original poster...anyone else is the reposter

you are aware that there is more to New York State than just New York City right? there is also more to florida than miami, more to cali than LA... etc...

who cares about weed...illegally in poss of pain meds? yeah, youre getting locked up

here

no

Did the bribe in some way involve your cawk?

Do you blame people for shooting at you when you show up in force to places like Denver?

post shield or gtfo

Sure did!!!

Thanks user. I haven’t heard anything about those laptops for a while

How does it make you feel to see the democrats and the media for the past 5 years or so actively trying to tarnish your noble profession, possibly being responsible for police deaths at the hands of a few insane people who bought their propaganda and then acted on it?

Out of 10, how many murder get solve?

Not atall i was omw to bring them home to do in safety privately. The only reason i had my low beams on was because it was LITTERALLY the day after i bought my new (used) car and i didnt know how to fuck with the lighta yet, and i was LITTERALLY pulling out of work, a super brightly illuminated parking lot and i couldn't even tell that they werent as bright as they normally would be, i drove less than 500 feet and the fucker pulled me over and sent 3 more fucking pigs on my ass to surround me asif i was a no good nigger. That was last February and im still paying for it, both figuatively and litterally (cost is over 3000$ so far qnd rising) i was 18 at the time and it was .y first offence

I'm stationed in Syria right now. Still wanna play pigfag?

I see you fags on TV with lvl 3 armor and your semi ar15's if you wanna play soldier sign up faggot. If I could shoot everyone that dropped their hands I'd have more kills than Hitler.

OP lets say I am a normal white male with a bit of weed in the car with me. No priors nice car nice guy. How do I get you to just take the weed and let me go??

You the one spreading propaganda, troll boy.

bribe? no. let a cop go for speeding? yes

yes, real men go to prison for years to show people like you how tough they are

idk but he looks like an alien

a gentleman who is black? no...a ghetto POS, of course

idk

of course you could get a warning. or run, probably get arrested.

why would i blame a person for their own actions?

Hitler only had one kill
Some say he didn't even have that

Who the fuck do you think you're gonna fool OP? That is a picture of Jake Gyllenhaal you fool.

>I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything.

Not a single proof, and you type like 3rd grader. Seems legit.

Limpdick coward.

Have you ever made an arrest for a violation of the SAFE act? Like have you arrested someone for having an AR that doesn't comply?

You seem insecure enough to be a soldier, checks out

Only a matter of time
One day you'll get offered a blowie from a hottie when your already a bit toey then we'll see who's the high and mighty cop who won't take bribes lol

thoughts on stealing money from citizens? *cough* sorry I meant civil asset forfeiture

Do you think ethnic minorities commit more crimes?

In your honest opinion, are ghetto spics and niggers really the scum of the earth?

I feel like they should be sentenced to life in prison, blood is on their hands..all for votes and ratings

i think the national avg is like 60%

gang violence brings it down cause a gang member is killed and other gang members wont tell

what the fuck are low beams? there are regular headlights and high beams... low beams = regular headlights. you sound high right now...

so you were driving at night with no headlights on, got pulled over with illegal drugs in your car, got caught, and now youre bitching... go cry to your mom

have her suck my dick. lol, be honest and hand it over, ill probably toss it

he is speaking the truth

this is the edgist thread i've evr sen w0w

There's a reason you fuckers are called PIGS.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Do you feel it to be a fair system that the least trained are the single most powerful individuals in the justice system?

>but i wouldnt want it to be a questionable situation, its a last resort kinda thing.
That is exactly what it should be.

what's better to have in case of civilian unrest, AR15 or MP5?

>lol, be honest and hand it over,
Ok so the minute you get to the car door and ask for my license I say I have a little bit of weed in the car??

>9mm
>not even an extended mag

Just one detail, upstate or LI?

>i dont think cops are out of control... what you see are "police corruption" movies, news articles, youtube videos...most are bs too. what I see being with cops daily are good people who want to help, with the same % of assholes as in any other job, and we all openly feel they are assholes and want them to get fucked.

this shows me 100% this is not a cop (or you truly are delusional). I know plenty of cops, none of them would of answered this way LOL

Why do four officers enter an apartment with multiple rooms/doors and why do they stand in front of the closed door with the known pissed off perp behind it?

How many innocent men has your department murdered, claiming "they were going for a gun yeah that's the ticket"?

>755453282
That is hands down the cleanest gear on earth. How often do you not use it?

How do you non-NYC cops view the NYPD? Are they something to be admired or are you glad to not be a apart of that shit show?

Ever arrest a pregnant woman, if so were you scared to touch her.

Why do you fuckers run so many truck inspections on 88/86?

are most of the perps you detain black?

Well if this is a real post and not some dude in his moms basement, then thanks for your work

lol if we ran into each other..sounds like id beat you silly and send you to the psych ward

ive made gun arrests, but no, none of the shit i know youre thinking of. SAFE act should be repealed and is wholly unconstitutional

id arrest her for prostitution and bribing an official. car stops are recorded so

no cause it happens without real due process

there are vile pieces of shit who are rich too

Would you arrest someone with this pic?

When will you faggots stop shoosting the poor doggos?
You literally sick attack dogs of people and then shoot some housepet that isn't even any danger to you.

Fuck I hate you for that.
I don't care if you personally don't do it, I'd still shoot your dog or children.

>with the same % of assholes as in any other job, and we all openly feel they are assholes and want them to get fucked.

ok, wait - I reread this, I drop this down to maybe 50/50 not a real cop, the above checks out from my cop buddies

Dude my dad is LAPD and he would answer the same. He hates when people take shit about there being too many blacks arrested or too many cops in black neighborhoods. Fact is that is where the crime is. It is unfortunate. Most cops are not dirty or bad.

We are also ethnic minorities.

see my correction here

do blacks commit proportionally more crime than any other race?

>LAPD
He's a faggot who shoots innocent doggos.
I hope someone murders you today so your dad has to deal with it.

Blacks took the term nigger and used it as their own. What do you say if we took Nazi and turned it into our own word blacks can't say?
What's up my Nazi?
For instance.

Teach your dog to not charge or jump on people if you don't want it to get shot.

Hello sir, working hard every day?

>Do you believe in such a thing as institutionalized racism

>any racism comes from the person

Yeah, but departments are made of multiple people, some of which are on the same racist agenda page. Statistics prove that institutional racism exists, OP is typical "thin blue line", circle the wagons denier.

America is invaded. How do the police militarize?

What were the main reasons you joined?

What's it like being so special and important?

>>with the same % of assholes as in any other job, and we all openly feel they are assholes and want them to get fucked.

this is the real kicker here, cops protect other cops, how exactly does a bad cop get fucked? I always said that cops will have much more respect among the common people if they actually clean their own house, but I just don't know what that would look like

I got beat up alot in high school. I wanted to show those bully faggots that I'm more alpha than them.

Personally no, but I saw some Joe Rogan Podcast with a Baltimore cop and it got me thinking

Dogs suck and so do niggers. Neither can follow orders. I hope you and your dog get murdered by a cop.

Teach you son not to speak if you don't want him shot.

-t Mohammad the pedophile.

>cops protect other cops

This is the core of the problem. You can see it every day in the news. Some cop obviously murders someone, it is caught on camera, yet the whole department protects the asshole.

I got pulled over doing 90 in a 65. Cop didnt even tell me he was warning me he just handed my shit back and said that i shoulda told him i had a gun in the car. Guess he seen my ccw when he ran my name.

Fuck him too.

That's a stupid idea my Nazi for real.

>I just don't know what that would look like
with eternally harassed unemployed or "suddenly suicidal" whistleblowing cops

try not to cut yourself on that edge