My local deli is selling edibles. 10 for a lolipop and 20 for some gummies

My local deli is selling edibles. 10 for a lolipop and 20 for some gummies.

I'm trying to stay away from my family tonight since they're inviting a bunch of guests over and I ran out of bud last night.

I asked the cashier whats up with the candy and he straightup told me they were edibles. I kind of asked again hinting that they were pot and he told me they were relaxants and that it was prescription edibles?? Never even heard of pill like edibles shit. Not sure if he was making it up so that he didn't have to say they were weed edibles or not.

I'd have bought them if he just said they have thc in them but i got all scared off when he said it was prescription shit or medical or whatever.

What do anons think? should i buy?

Could literally be anything. Maybe some synthetic cannabis or benzos to avoid legal issues with selling thc edibles. Just get some alcohol m8

If he sells it to you without asking if he can see your prescription, it's his fault anyway. Weedpops are totally a thing and not harmful.

Source: am Dutchfag

that's what i'm scared about. The arab deli guys always look pretty stoned tbh but the fact that he said it was other shit threw me off. Think he was just making it up? Or can you actually make edibles out of synthetic weed? I don't like alcohol unless i'm with friends
yea but weed is illegal here and i highly doubt he'll ask to see any prescription. I just want to know whats in it

THC is in it, what it means to you is your own problem.

If you wanna get fucking high, eat a couple and wait a couple hours. If you don't, then don't bother. If you aren't sure how to dose, eat 1/4-1/2 of a piece and wait a full 2 hours before deciding to finish your piece. Moron.

Uhh... what state are you in?

If its anywhere that marijuana is not legal, they are CBD edibles. CBD edibles will NOT get you high.

I want to get high but im suspicious of what they are. Idc about doses its just getting high.
mj is not legal in my state which is why i was surprised that they were just selling this shit in non descript bags next to the cashier. Whats cbd since I don;t want to google

Its cbd with no thc
They sell the same shit here in tx

You truly are a fucking faggot. You know, it amazes me people like you are out their.

Buy them!

Seriously, I hope you are 12 or 13-ish, otherwise you are very, very, very unintelligent.

DO NOT BREED!

Just find some Xanax or opiates jfc. Or maybe spend some time sober.

that's so fucking lame. Whats the point of them?
It looks like the cashiers bagged them themselves and there aren't any labels or anything. I still think the deli might be shady/dumb enough to sell actual thc edibles
what are you on about faggot

To jew people out of money. Pure cbd isolate is the only cbd worth it, even then the medical effects are marginal at best alone, it needs thc to really do shit.

that puts a damper on my solo NYE festivities

Just drink m8. I'm drinking alone with my dog and watching black mirror, would be much worse sober really.

When i drink i like getting incredibly fucked up or just not at all. I really don't like being in that buzzed medium zone because then I just want to drink more. It's why getting high helps because i can just do it and then just be on cruise control

I'd try and find pills, heroin or meth, but I don't know your drug scene and if you can't find weed/wax those would be way more difficult.

it's a whole process to find weed. You have to get the guys number, coordinate with said guy, pickup. plus its money i don't want to spend. picking it up at a deli would be like a impulse buy for me like getting a soda.

also i'm not into any other drugs besides bud and shrooms. And i'm not trying to trip tonight. Im in ny

You're the only thing stopping you that's pretty much how getting illegal drugs always is.

Cbd has medicinal purposes but nothing else you wont get high

no shit. i just don't want to hit up a dealer for a fucking dub and i'm now upset that the deli is selling non thc fucking edibles

Just hit up TnT instead of buying that crap if you want edibles.

Nice dubs. Either get over it or fuck off m8.

>Drugs in the form of gummy bears
>Medical use only

lol

no idea what a tnt store is
thanks m8 but fuck off i'll continue to sulk! I want edibles for free
nothing to say to you

They are likely just cbd edibles. Pretty sure cbd is legal to purchase in all 50 states.

Even if they contain thc, most edibles are over rated and over priced. Most are 10mg and they say "ooh be careful, start with only a half dose. bullshit, It takes a minimum of 10 10mg edibles for a decent time. In a legal state, thats like $25 to get baked.

OOOR

buy high quality concentrates(shatter) by the ounce. should be somewhere between $400-$600 for an ounce. Assuming you pay $500 and it is ~70% thc, you are paying 25 cents per 10mg dose. stores want $2.50/10mg dose.

Decarb that shit in the oven in a silicon puck until it stops bubbling. Then dilute it down with coconut oil or butter for easy dispensing and use in cooking. Get some empty gel caps and fill em with coconut oil/thc oil for the ultimate discreet, odor free high. Or mix with butter for use in cookies. you can freeze the butter you make for later use.

>tfw you sold 100mg caps at 15 each

This, they're a rip off if you want to get stoned.

what does cbd do then?

Makes you slightly tired that's it.

I've made em as low as 10mg for super sensitive people all the way up to 150mg for myself.

I fuckin wish I knew people that would pay $15 for a 100mg. That would be a 400% profit

makes you sleepy, stops seizures in weaklings.

I took 400mg of edibles, 15mg of 3meopcp up the nose, and 200~ug of acid. One of the most intense feelings ever I couldn't feel anything touching me.

wow lame af. Any Ny bros want to hook me up with some bud

CGMC.

well i need an invite dont i