Trying to X-ray these big ol tittles for a fellow b/tard. Stay if you want or go, thread is for whatever

Trying to X-ray these big ol tittles for a fellow b/tard. Stay if you want or go, thread is for whatever

I love xrays. Keep going my dude!

i got a good pic, but i can never get it right

I am here! :D ty for this

Post it, I can fuck around with it if you want. No expert but what the hell

This one, man it's there but fuck if I can get it to stand out. Right above the tip of whatever she's carrying
Got any more pics?

you made me laugh so hard my rids hurt

This was just for fun so I could better see those monsters. Plus the lighter area at the top is background light filtering through her shirt, means those puppies are stretching her shirt to the limits.

Bump!

i have her nudes....

have fucked her homie btw weird pussy

And last one you posted, I think

dont tease us niggah

Post!

I'm on mobile so I can't try right now but you all need to understand something. X-rays don't work if they have substantial clothing. Padded or reinforced bras are a significant no go. Most swim suits don't work. Especially bikinis. One pieces work more often than two.

Post or get out.

Sorry man, blue's pretty hard to get any tint shift through without cheating and using a brush tool.

can you try this?

Yup. If you see bra strap just pray she's wearing something a little kinky like a sheer underwire.

Sorry dubs, too much padding in that boulder holder

Nothing to pull, sorry

Loose shirt + sports bra = no bueno. Sorry
Wtf is up with Asian chicks and sports bras?

Time to refill my wine. Fucking hate captcha

Could you try to shop this so there's no panties? It's one of my best mates partner

beats me, thanks for your effort dude.
think you can pull something from here?

Sorry, not my game. I'm no good at shit like that. Hell, I'm barely decent at x-ray.

Maybe something there?

So, you are trying to X-ray that pic? Why, then, did you turn her shirt into 16-bit instead?

god bless you dude,
tits in exchange

>comments about one post/photo
>doesn't link to post/photo

Gotta make some dinner for the sick wife, be back in a bit
Nice tits but too much pattern to pull anything. Needs to be solid, black or white preferably, no day-glo unless you want it black and white