Does anyone here know.think they started a meme?

I know I started the "Rato" meme of cruz by posting a facetious "Cruz" thread with the picture of the premature balding rat.

Also, was either the first or one of to begin "we Wuz Kings," although I had it as "We beez kangz an sheet" in early november., It was in reaction to seeing DM article on the Kardashian nigger Bf who named his kid "king Cairo."

Also, not claiming to be smart or special for starting/helping start these. Starting a meme is like pissing in the wind-- the "rato" thing only took off bc 3 days later was the Iowa caucus and his genuine shills came out.

The "Kangz" thing got big bc it happened to be same time there was an update with niggers to "civilization" picturing niggers as "kings," and then some guy did a YT video a few weeks after.

In short, starting a meme is like pissing in the wind or throwing a brick off the empire state building and hoping it hits someone. It all depends on the timing, circumstances, and what's going on in the world at that time.

Which is why, you cannot "force" a meme, not even the wealthiest Jews with media control. Look how fake and manufactured "drumpf" comes off as.

Just strange to see how something can take off....

Jews can't force a meme because their memes are weak and impotent. Memes are the sum of minds and not sum of money.

Our memes are viral and strong.

would be curious to know if anyone else here actually can track and knows they started/helped start.

This was I think first time I posted it here (after jewggle changed their interface for veterans day on Nov 11th, and it was all niggers and women):

Wow you should do an interview with knowyourmeme

I was the first person to post pic related and a couple of variations. Now there are loads. It's never really made it out of Sup Forums and Sup Forums but the fact that other people use it feels good.

Well, first they'd have to meet my demands for $3 million shekels and 3 virgins to satisfy my every whim.

I don't think I'm a "special snowflake," it's just cool how the Jews who think we are the lowest of the low, and one random shitpost can sometimes make it's way all the way into the "mainstream" to where it has more influence than shit they pay millions of dollars for.

I invented the idea of a meme. Every meme-creator and meme-user owes me 10$

that's actually cool. Imagine how Matt Furey feels, given how big pepe is and he made no shekels for any of it?

Much as the Jews claim this entire site is a sewer, people here somehow have a way of producing things that just go from here to leddit/goybook and then they lose control of it.

5 days after "Rato" began, a law firm took out a court order with jewggle claiming rights to the "Balding rat" picture to stop "Rato" meme spreading I guess.

to think I may have helped cost cruz's campaign a few thousand in lawyers is really cool.

The only thing I ever did on Sup Forums that's lucky was one time a fellow on b posted a thread saying he wants tattoo suggestions but if a post number ending in 420 comes up he'll just do what it says and my post of a cactuar was the very second post in the thread and was 420 and people lost their shit for ages

>5 days after "Rato" began, a law firm took out a court order with jewggle claiming rights to the "Balding rat" picture to stop "Rato" meme spreading I guess.

That's hilarious. Memes really are powerful in today's world.

>The "Kangz" thing got big bc it happened to be same time there was an update with niggers to "civilization" picturing niggers as "kings,"
It was an expansion for Age of Empires 2 akshually

Also it always rubbed me the wrong way, because the characters depicted (Sundiata of Mali and Yodit of Ethiopia) were actual real life African royals, so it seemed a bit foolish to make fun of it.

Lately, i've been shitting up Aus/pol/ threads with this folder

Dead Jew on a stick

Yeah I started the 72 virgins meme and 9/11 being an inside job and also Jesus

>precise sum of 10 bux
You're not gonna score some dope are you?

I think I might have come up with 'AIDS Skrillex'. I assumed at first someone else must have thought of it around the same time but then I saw people linking to the thread I said it in, saying that's where it came from

>these are the kind of achievements that happen in my life

>'AIDS Skrillex'
solid meme my friend

>It's never really made it out of Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Since you aren't mentioning /fit/, did you know that he has posted on /fit/ a couple of times? Super cool dude, even if he is from 'straya

i'm more into killing memes. I killed this one

I

>invented the manchild pasta a few months ago that always got at least 200 replies on Sup Forums
>started the forefather of the Eternal Anglo meme by posting anglo hate threads on Sup Forums one year ago
>started the "really makes you think" meme by posting leftist articles and other materials. on Sup Forums, which triggers this board constantly

ama

It's used in /fit/ and he even had an appearance there

Only a minor /lit/ meme, which came from a greentext I wrote ("Finnegans Wake transcends the good-bad dichotomy")

A handful of popular greentext stories are the only decent OC I've ever contributed to Sup Forums. But we don't seem to do spaghetti or autism stories any more. The last one I did was a Rust story that some fag then posted on Plebbit for a few thousand upboats.

Also I drew this ages ago

A friend of mine sent me a link to a Reddit thread where it had like 2000 upboats and the OP was claiming to have drawn it. It's absolutely bizarre what some people will say for fake Internet points

Oh wait, I just remembered that I was the one who took the "wud b laff" screencap as well.

this is an anonymous imageboard, fuck off to leddit if you want to backpat each other for your shitty memes

As far as I know, I started jebcore.

A few other ones that were kinda flash in the pan and didn't go anywhere

Post hex

Post hex now

no

I came up with this dank meme a few days ago and it has been taking off

pretty proud of myself

(if u dont get it its a jew using a computer)

douchebag, no one here is namefagging, no one expects any sort of "credit" or anything.

Just looking into how memes work and spread, bc it's actually a really interesting topic.

I assume you are triggered bc you are a fucking retard who has never done anything original?

I started the Ben Garrison edits

>no one expects any credit
>proceeds to attack me for my percieved lack of meme contribution in comparison to you
yeah, no, again, fuck off to 9gag or Reddit or whatever

I started the post hex meme.

>TEL
>FOOKIN
>AVIV

LMAO

never

What, the guy himself? That's sick.

I kept the "do a 360 turn" meme alive on Sup Forums until it caught on again.

go dig up your dead mother and fuck her. There's a new meme.

It's all still "anonymous" bc everyone here is "anonymous" and could be claiming anything. If people were namefagging, you'd have a point. No one is.

you are a bitter pollack shitbag.

Hello Rato.

What do you think of my jpg. It's poor quality but I thought the idea was great.