UK war of independence?

If... If Brexit fails, the UK remains a puppet state ruled by fascist foreigners forever.

I'm scared, Sup Forums.

But I'm also prepared to fight for my freedom. For my independence. Am I the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3615649/Personal-attacks-David-Cameron-mistake-Brexit-camp-warned.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been talking with my girlfriend about the possibility of moving out of the UK if this all goes tits up.

Jersey and Guernsey are pretty nice and largely uncucked. Very anti-German. You need some moolah to go there. Honestly where is there to go now that the West is crumbling?

>where is there to go now that the West is crumbling?
We don't go anywhere.
We stay and fight.

We'll remain and that's the sad truth. It goes to show what people really care about nowadays considering the only argument that can win a referendum is the economic argument. People want to know if they'll have more money at the end of the month to splash on meaningless materialistic rubbish and whoever can guarantee them that extra cash wins.

straya and new zealand

soon the disgusting anglo race will be wiped out once and for all through mass immigration

>Be Scottish
>Glorious leader Sturgeon wants independence
>"Scotland can do it alone"
>Referendum fails
>Scotland remains part of the union
>Some time passes
>Glorious leader Sturgeon still wants independence for Scotland
>Also wants to remain in the EU
>Scotland both can and can not do it alone

I don't get it.

People aren't even prepared to "suffer" for a few years to escape the tyranny that is the EU pretty sad really but it's true what they say money really does talk.

Are people on Sup Forums happy that this ANglo meme and "why dont you guys join Islam" meme is taking route on this board.

For shame.

It's now or never, if our people accept economic threats of extortion over freedom and democracy, then this kingdom deserves to crumble.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

You cannot truly hate something until you've loved it with all of your being first.

basically they want to be subsidised by someone but they hate the english

Rather a beady eyed, blond haired, proud white man than digusting muslim shit living 1400 years in the past. Go watch some gore you fucking pedophilic subhuman.

no matter how much Sup Forums likes to overreact, we will be long gone before whites are under any threat

We won't be leaving, the fearmongering campaign worked. Even my own mother is voting stay because "What if?" and because she "likes the security".

>implying the brits will suffer at all

Fucking bullshit, this is a meme concocted by the usurpers and the bureaucrats. They can piss off with their false reasoning, there is literally no fucking incentive to stop trading with the UK at all.

Vote out you glorious bastards, crash this disunion of despotic bureaucratic fucks.

>we will be long gone
cant wait desu

You've failed then. Women can be easily led to vote whatever way a man tells them. Do your job.

>he hasn't red pilled his family

Red pill harder!

My mother was the same until me and the old man went to work on her. If your Dad isn't around you need to double down. Every vote counts, or Turkroach and his 56 million brothers are also coming to the party.

>This is how Oswald Mosley will be remembered

Reminds me of the campaign against the alternative vote a few years back where we had adverts saying "If you vote to change the vote babies will die."

Its quite obvious kikes are behind this. Literally the most pro-german UK politician gets picked for this meme, you can't make it up.

>anglos
>kikes
pick any because they are the same thing

Who cares. I've given up hope.
The result will be Remain, it'll be rigged. Our only hope is that Cameron is fucked over and a Eurosceptic PM is elected. Then we may have a new GE, where UKIP gain massive ground and we have another referendum in 2 years where we actually leave.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3615649/Personal-attacks-David-Cameron-mistake-Brexit-camp-warned.html

Better start soon desu senpai.

I have put £1000 on brexit and stand to win 5000 if it happens. If we remain then I got far bigger problems then a grand

Why not put £1000 on remain? You will win either way.

I feel like the risk would not be worth it. Only profit £140 and if we left it would make all the sweeter victory

Daily reminder

>brexit wins marginally by 55-45
>remain voter turnout was extremely low
>government throws out the results and holds another referendum
>will continue doing this every 2 years until we give the right answer (stay in EU)

I came up with this idea myself than looked around the internet to see if anyone else was thinking this and lo and behold, Peter Hitchens himself did an article also claiming this is what's going to happen, which is why he will just refuse to vote in it anyway.

There is a good chance brexit may still occur. The battle lines are drawn. No one is changing theit minds at this point. We just need an apathetic low turn out from remain which could happen. Either way I think it will be very close to the grain.

Really pisses me off these stupid youth who want free travel not realising they still won't need a visa

>fascist

My dad is still making his mind up tbf lad.
He keeps swinging.
Before the campaigns started he was pro-Brexit
Then the campaign monumentally fucked up
Then he went pro-Remain
Now he is switching constantly.

The Leave side really have fucked this referendum. Fuck Johnson too. I thought he'd be helpful but he may have completely fucked this whole thing for us.

This is highly likely, there will be a 2 year winding down period and at the end of this we will be asked "are you completely certain you want to leave the eu?" And the result will be no after 2 years of cold shoulder from EU

Yeah, I do actually fear those people a little bit. All talk about doing it then bottling it. They are literally like people on the chaser saying "i would have gone for the higher offer if it was higher but i think i will go for the minus £3000 so I can get back to the team - they need me"

If we vote out and don't leave someone will go a hero on Cameron. Guarantee it

>he may have completely fucked this whole thing for us
What did he do

He;s just been a massive pleb basically

I completely agree on Boris. He's only supporting Brexit to grab the Tory leadership and has done an incredibly shite job in campaigning.

If Farage had been leading the Leave campaign none of this would be happening.

Also, Boris knows he'll get the leadership for supporting Leave, even if we stay. Could this mean that he's lowkey fucking us up from the inside, knowing that he wants to stay in the EU but will get the Tory leadership from appearing to want to leave?

Campaigned acting the buffoon

Boris Johnson is a bloated retard.

>fight for your freedom
And you niggers give us shit for leaving your shitty empire. To be honest, you guys don't stand a chance if war breaks out in your country, your army would stand against you and civilians aren't allowed to own guns. You guys are fucked.

Hey bongs, when is the big vote?

UK war of independence will not be when Brexit fails but rather when Brexit succeeds. EU will flip their shit and invade.
Once again we end up allied with the Russians for practical reasons. NATO gets disbanded. Turks invade the Middle East while nobody is looking. USA falls into a despondent political civil war as they can't cope with the new changes in the political landscape then declares war on Mexico. Canada stabs everyone in the back but nobody notices.
It's a tough decade to be alive.

Controlled opposition? Possibly. IDS too.

Is she single?

If the rich want it to fail *cough*Soros*cough* then Brexit will definitely not occur. Good luck getting double penetrated by EU and Islam Brits.

23rd June.

We did it and look how great we turned out.

But Britishmen are super cucks and would never fight back.

Do we think that the TV debates will help swing people towards LEAVE?

Every debate I've seen between STAY and LEAVE, LEAVE has won by significant margins everytime

June 23rd.

>civilians aren't allowed to own guns

Shut the fuck up you stupid delusional burger.
This is literal proof that burgers are so stupid they unironically believe pol memes.

I really, really want this to happen.

>But I'm also prepared to fight for my freedom. For my independence. Am I the only one?
Havent you see what the police are confiscating as weapons? UK isn't going anywhere and you have nothing to use to fight for your freedom.

>"why dont you guys join Islam" meme is taking route on this board.

You mean in your country. Frankly if Bremain wins, converting to Islam is the brits best chance to genocide the immigrants. Muslims have been killing other Muslims since the Prophet died and nobody is worked up about it. Convert to Islam, reduce female voice to a third as prescribed by the Koran, subvert Islamic leadership, and start killing non-whites without fear of reprisal.

Propaganda will win out, you won't be able to sway the sheep. The jews want you to stay, so you're more than likely going to stay, even if they have to rig it.

We need Hannon and Rees-Mogg. Farage turns a lot of people the wtong way.

Newfag here
Please explain, how is Britain staying going to positively impact the Jews. (i.e. how would Mr. Shekelstein benefit)

Hannon is definitely been the best orator of the LEAVE campaign. They really should utilise him more during these final weeks

>Members of the public may own sporting rifles and shotguns, subject to licensing, but handguns were effectively banned after the Dunblane school massacre in 1996. Dunblane was the UK's first and only school shooting. There has been one spree killing since Dunblane, in June 2010.
>sporting rifles and shotguns
>vs fully automatic mother fuckers in body armor
That's almost like not owning a gun, GGEZ for ZOG to mow you down

Propaganda did not work with Trump though. But saying that I think there is a silent majority who want to stay in. I just hope the people who defect just abstain from voting.

Holy fuck.
Why do burgers actually believe the pol memes?
Pro-tip: they're photoshopped or jokes.
The UK has more guns than most of Europe. It has more guns per capita than most of Eastern Europe. There are estimated 4-5m firearms in the UK

he's probably going to step down regardless as PM because the tory party is so divided and the panama paper scandal let's not forget.

Dan Hannan should go for leader IMO. He is brilliant.

>Technique #4: Information Collection.
Nice try MI6.

You can own a .50 BMG in the UK with the same licensing required as a .223.
You don't understand UK firearms law, at all. Stop trying.

One of Hannon's speeches shoukd just be him talking about all the perks he and his EU colleagues get.

Peter Hitchens is a sanctimonious edgelord desu

Jews control the EU, big business and big banks. These all profit massively from the UK being kept in the EU.

Also world government if you believe in that sort of thing.

Everyone I talk to, parents, colleagues are pro leave, or have swung leave recently.

With the debates in favour of leave and my own interpretation I don't know where these polls are coming from for remain winning.

I really hope we leave. It'll be the final nail in the coffin for the country if we don't.

Jews want several things. 1) to destroy all non jewish races, especially whites. 2) more money. More countries in the EU = more money. They also want the UK to abolish the GBP because it's worth more than the Euro. I promise you, it Brexit fails, ZOG will do what they did to Germany between WWI and WWII, and possibly even start a war and try to paint them in a bad light

>But I'm also prepared to fight for my freedom. For my independence
No you're not, you want to start killing people and die or spend the rest of your life in prison?

The EU is basically the SU part 2. You may remember that the SU was Jewish controlled. It isn't any different for the EU.

Actually it feels more like Technique #5: Anger trolling.

>>>>>>>>>>Believe
Nigger, this is a fucking fact, look at their god damn facebook pages

>Glasses and fish mouth alert

It really is incredible how all debates swing to leave. It is why cameron does not want to debate. He knows he is the golden egg. People follow the leader.

The lefty university students family. And basically all of London.

Lefty uni students won't bother to go out and vote.

I'd laugh if a tower hamlets postal vote secured a remain victory by 0.01%. Then consider suicide.

You can't have guns. Some farmers do but they have to account for all the ammo and they don't have enough to fight lol. They'll visit and take them before anything even starts. There's a reason I live in the US and not cucked England.

>If Brexit fails
>if
>he still believes he has a chance

lmao goy, even switzerland is under european diktat

do you think a full fledge EU member has a chance ?

This

The entirity of the City of London will vote stay not realising the EU is graudually dismantelling it. 40,000 back office banking jobs went to poland this year. The EU hates the fact the financial capital is not under the euro.

Likely a result of how they collect date/where/age group

If they go around uni students they will likely get a solid remain vote, if they use internet they will likely get a remain vote.

If they go around middle age/older people in the working class area's it will almost certainly lead to a leave win, solidly.

I literally have a firearms license you stupid cuckold.
I can go out and buy as many guns as I want, and thousands of rounds of ammo.
Like I said. You don't know the law. Stop.

This

Have you ever owned a firearm in the Uk?

I know lots of people with guns that aren't farmers. A guy I work with just bought an MP5. Gun clubs are fairly common.

topkek it's the Slovenian and Swiss shills who are here again

He is going to be debating the un-baragable farage on ITV next week.

>But I'm also prepared to fight for my freedom. For my independence. Am I the only one?
The EU is also prepared to fight you and likeminded people, there is no chance of winning, unless you find a way to procure weapons in the UK

haven't been on Sup Forums since friday

but whatever helps you sleep at night m8.

>ywn fight with based ivans against the tyrannical EU

JUST

>Cameron trying go get the muslim votes

He's a fucking cunt, really a fucking cunt I wish him a painful death.

I've often wondered how people in the medieval times could stand and watch people being burned at the stake, drawn and quartered etc and think nothing of it, i'm beginning to understand now...

Took them a while to climb out of their bank vaults

I thought it was 15 mins of talking followed by 15 mins of talking. I didn't think it was a proper debate.

Is it a proper debate or is one just after the other?

Nigel destroyed Clegg a while ago but it didn't seem to have much impact.

YOU

I can see it in financial markets m8. The likelihood of Brexit is smaller every week.

me what M. Holmes ?

Still love that pic m8 kek

Yeah, you are right. I think I read Dave might have backed out.

I don't know how Cleggo does it. If he was a business man no one would ever do business with him as you can see the sleaze and lies a mile of. If he was a car salesman he would be fired on the first day for being too obvious. Yet somehow, he can use emotive language that stops people thinking rationally.