How are the faggots of Sup Forums spending New Years?

How are the faggots of Sup Forums spending New Years?

Personally, I'll probably just jerk off and try to cum at midnight or something.

With family being tipsy on Christmas drinks I got.

Party hopping with some old high school friends

In hospital with gf who got severe stomach cramps a few hours ago. Well, in hospital waiting room more like... I'd trade places with you right now. Depressing as fuck in here.

New Year was nearly 14 hours ago where I live...spent it with mates playing tunes while getting wasted on acid, math and pot...was a killer night

Meth...not math

Dubs and keks

OP here, considering stealing one of my parents' wine coolers because fuck it. I'm 18 though so super nervous, I've never done something like this. I've always been a good little Christian boy.

Alone, playing Earthbound lul

no balls

Gonna see if there's anything good on Sup Forums tonight, although I doubt it. Will probably just go to sleep early.

I was hoping to be working tonight, but that's not going to happen.

I won't be doing anything, probably going to bed early and waking up early I guess. Probably going to play some games tonight, maybe PUBG but more likely Human Fall Flat with my brother, if he's awake

drinking alone on Sup Forums.

going to do nofap and exercise next year or at least tommorow

anons got nooooo penis

Where the hell do you live? Even in Japan it was only 10 hours ago.

At least go outside and cum in public. Might make a few friends

It’s still 9 hours away here....

Mine will be spent getting all of you fucks wasted and making money.

Walking home from work.

I'm cutting my balls off and giving them to my parents as a gift

Hot boxing with bf followed by ribs

Oh and lots of sex

Nice making ribs atm

Lock in my room away from my drunk annoying and violent family.

Probably playing vidya while drunk and texting relatives

Just sit here getting drunk with my Sup Forumsros maybe see what Sup Forums or Sup Forums are doing and might check on /r9k/ make sure they're doing alright.

drinking alone and playing fallout 4 probably. need to eat first and while probably have a fire.

while = will

With my person being a vapefag and drinking while on b. /night