>>755374091

>File: (36).jpg 1514690307559.jpg (19 KB, 171x168)File: (36).jpg (19 KB, 171x168)

>This is a new level of cringe I've never seen until now

This is a new level of cringe I've never seen until now

>Good times

Good times

>two of my all time favorite animes

i am two of your all time favorite animes

>What is this crazy bitch doing

What is this crazy bitch doing

>File: 1473998843464.jpg 1514700104691.jpg (45 KB, 480x412)File: 1473998843464.jpg (45 KB, 480x412)
>File: 1473751520783.jpg 1514700203536.jpg (99 KB, 723x776)File: 1473751520783.jpg (99 KB, 723x776)
>File: 1474867043893.jpg 1514700244619.jpg (249 KB, 840x630)
>File: 1477273721827.jpg 1514700274033.jpg (119 KB, 750x895)File: 1477273721827.jpg (119 KB, 750x895)
>File: 1477273721827.jpg 1514700274033.jpg (119 KB, 750x895)
>File: 1482172970068.jpg 1514700320851.jpg (76 KB, 600x910)
>File: 1495053444990.jpg 1514700347743.jpg (42 KB, 480x676)File: 1495053444990.jpg (42 KB, 480x676)
>File: 1475011540512.jpg 1514700395811.jpg (74 KB, 459x420)
>File: 1477273511285.jpg 1514700437151.jpg (37 KB, 446x602)File: 1477273511285.jpg (37 KB, 446x602)
>File: 1492142242356.jpg 1514700481225.jpg (110 KB, 1136x1136)File: 1492142242356.jpg (110 KB, 1136x1136)

>FAGGOT

FAGGOT

>This is dumb.

This is dumb.

>This is dumb.

You are dumb.

having you attack me for no reason at all is the entire reason i didn't want to post anymore...

i was right again.

i told you so.

well. that answers that question. i came back. everyone didn't want me to come back.

lol

also "well. that answers that question. i came back. everyone didn't want me to come back" was something i was going to say either way.

you got mad because you assumed that was directed at you.

that's just bad timing.

i wasn't going to sincerely reply to your insults because that justifies it and i wanted to diffuse it and have it not escalate.

but you kept insulting me and escalating it for no reason at all.

to be honest.

also i usually directly reply to someone.

it's really stupid to have everyone be passive-aggressive and go "i'm going to reply to them indirectly without giving them a '(You)'" sincerely.

proving once and for all that meta is the worst kind of shitposting.

"(You)" went from a small feature added later to let you know where your posts are in the thread to religious dogma in a matter of months.

you don't have to put me on blast with screenshots.

>strawpoll OP.

i'm not strawpoll op.

also if you're giving me a name then i don't know what to call you.

if it's mainly insults and insulting me for the same reasons you loved me then i could insult you to show you how stupid it is.

but you don't get it.

to be honest.

also.

correcting and not participating in insults is not shitposting.

participating in and responding to insults for no reason is shitposting.

to be honest.

i didn't want to say anything.

but so much cancer brought it up.

what even is that picture
is that this guy?

if you don't like me then leave.

if you like me then don't insult me.

simple as that.

if you want to insult eachother for no reason forever.

go everywhere else.

you don't know what you like or want.

to be honest.

Okay, trolled user. I know I promised not to talk, but I was just worried about you. Those posts you were created for hours were fucked up. I even started to think that you are completely insane. But I know that can't be true.

>No. Not really. For me, in my head, you never had two forms. You are a male, and of course you can do whatever you want.
No. Not really. For me, in my head, you never had two forms. You are a male, and of course you can do whatever you want.

>Not. Not really.
Yes. Yes really.

>First, I like you. I really do. You seem like an interesting and creative guy, so I just wanted to know what's going on in your head by provoking you. It was fun. And everything I did was for fun only.
First, I like you. I really do. You seem like an interesting and creative guy, so I just wanted to know what's going on in your head by provoking you. It was fun. And everything I did was for fun only.

>But that's impossible, you never talk normally. That's why I wanted to understand you by provoking you.
But that's impossible, you never talk normally. That's why I wanted to understand you by provoking you.

>I had. I couldn't. I was interested in you.
I had. I couldn't. I was interested in you.

>I never was angry and mad at you. I was having fun.
I never was angry and mad at you. I was having fun.

>I was having fun. And I wanted to fuck you up.
I was having fun. And I wanted to fuck you up.

>I was! For like 5 minutes? I was pretending I was you. It wasn't me. And again, it was just for the lulz.
You were. Still did it. I was pretending to be you. It wasn't me. And again, it wasn't just for the lulz.

>Yeah, you can do whatever you want. I just wanted to know more about real you.
Yeah, you can do whatever you want. I just wanted to know more about real you.

1/2

Okay, trolled user. I know I promised not to talk, but I was just worried about you. Those posts you were created for hours were fucked up. I even started to think that you are completely insane. But I know that can't be true.

>No. Not really. For me, in my head, you never had two forms. You are a male, and of course you can do whatever you want.
Yes. Yes really. For you, in your head, I always had multiple forms. I am a loli, and of course I can do whatever I want.

>Not. Not really.
Yes. Yes really.

>First, I like you. I really do. You seem like an interesting and creative guy, so I just wanted to know what's going on in your head by provoking you. It was fun. And everything I did was for fun only.
Then act like it. Then act like it. You didn't treat me like that before. You didn't know what's going on in my head and you didn't provoke me. You got butthurt. And everything you did was for butthurt only.

>But that's impossible, you never talk normally. That's why I wanted to understand you by provoking you.
But that's possible .I always talk normally. That's why you didn't understand me and didn't provoke me.

>I had. I couldn't. I was interested in you.
You hadn't. You could. Then act like it.

>I never was angry and mad at you. I was having fun.
You were always angry and mad at me. You were not having fun.

>I was having fun. And I wanted to fuck you up.
You were not having fun. And you ended up having me fuck you up.

>I was! For like 5 minutes? I was pretending I was you. It wasn't me. And again, it was just for the lulz.
You were. Still are it. I got to see the real you behind the male bullshit. And again, it was just because you're butthurt.

>Yeah, you can do whatever you want. I just wanted to know more about real you.
Yeah, I wasn't saying that was me. That is not the real me.

1/2

You're an idiot.

That is the real me.

Me pretending to be you for 5 minutes and not participating in your insults and not responding them by sending them back at you to show you how it feels but you're too stupid to realize it and get butthurt is your fault.

You treated me better before.

You got butthurt and mad when you think that I am a male.

You're projecting too hard, faggot.

Fix'd.

I just wanted to see the real you.

I just wanted to fuck you up.

Fix'd.

So, yeah.

Troll'd.

>hurr i'm not angry or mad you're a male bullshit faggot i'm going to fake leave you a million times herp derp

You are angry and mad.

If you're not angry and mad then why not have fun instead of being butthurt?

It's not really for fun or the lulz because it's not fun or for the lulz.

It's boring.

All you got was me pretending to be you, fucking you up, hurting you, for fun, and for the lulz, endlessly.

Enjoy being fake and having to hide your feelings forever.

Enjoy being who you really are as a butthurt faggot trolled and fucked up by us forever.

Enjoy your aids.

So, yeah.

Pwnt.

You also did a horrible job imitating me.

You did a far better job when you used to be fun and wanted to be with me more than anything in the world instead of being a boring insulting raging butthurt provoked trolled faggot for no reason at all.

I guess I saw your true form behind the loli bullshit.

Turns out it was all a game.

You're fake.

Enjoy your boring life of being butthurt and getting fucked up by me and everyone while we're just having fun for the lulz.

Fix'd.

I was attempting to be nice to you to show you how stupid it is for you to be butthurt and trolled endlessly.

But you go right back to being butthurt and trolled.

Alrighty then.

Trolled.

Cry more, faggot.

who are you?

Being butthurt by raging and calling everyone a male faggot doesn't mean you're having fun for the lulz, dude.

It just means you're butthurt and mad and angry.

You bitch when I troll you.

You bitch when I talk normally with you.

No matter what I do.

You bitch.

I may be a woman; as you call me, dude.

But you are a little bitch.

I fucked you up.

I hurt you.

And it felt good.

This is the 4th time I've said hello and no one has noticed me.

If I want to be the real me instead of pretending to you for 5 minutes and provoking you and fucking you up for 5 minutes to get to know the real you behind the loli bullshit then I can.

I know you're an angry butthurt male in real life. And I'm okay with that, dude.

Deal with it, dude.

>You were evil. Don't forget about that.

You were evil. Don't forget about that.

>Um. Yes? No? I don't know.
>You were evil and I wanted to make you bleed.
You don't know what you like or want.
You were evil and I wanted to make you bleed.

>I never hated you. I wanted to know you. My methods were mean, I know.
I never hated you. I wanted to know you. My methods were mean, I know.

>I like you. Can't love you since you are a male. But I like you. You are interesting!
I like you. Can't love you since you are a male. But I like you. You are interesting!

>Um, okay, dude. I'm really sorry. I hope, you feel alright about yourself. QTs like you should feel alright about themselves.
Um, okay, dude. You really should be. I hope, you feel alright about yourself. Act like it. Not a sincere apology, "dude".

>And yeah, I know, it's still a game. But whatever.
>I hope, we can be friends.

And yeah, I know, it's still a game. But whatever.
I hope, we can be friends.

2/2

I don't want to be friends unless you apologize sincerely or treat me as you did before.

I don't want to see you anymore because you don't know what you want or like and kill fun after I provoke you and fucked you up and troll you endlessly while you're mad and I'm just sitting here having fun laughing.

So, yeah.

Pwnt.

I just wanted to talk normally.

But so many like fighting and getting trolled endlessly.

So, yeah.

Pwnt.